Remeber when people said he couldn't do exactly what he's doing right now in the ''''''''''super competitive''''''''''...

Remeber when people said he couldn't do exactly what he's doing right now in the ''''''''''super competitive'''''''''' epl kek

Attached: pep.jpg (634x619, 64K)

Then he spent one billion pounds and proved us all wrong in the weakest era in eplel in ages. He sure proved us wrong.

He'll win the Champions League too, if he spends another quarter of a trillion

>weakest era

LMAO WHAT

Attached: feetsig.jpg (1115x746, 217K)

It's true.

>Arsenal collapsing
>Liverpool/Everton/Tottenham being mediocre as always
>Chelsea has too many internal problems and injuries this season
>Man United has massive injury problems too

He's right you know? Poop got lucky

Liverpool and Tottenham are as good as they've been this century. It terms of coaching and talent no era comes lose to this

me on the right

>state of eplel fags

he's not winning the champions league.
if he couldn't win it with bayern no way he's winning it with city. real and barca are too strong right now.

We're winning the CL and there's nothing you can do about it

she's signing a picture if her feet lmao

>we

Attached: 1492550441573.jpg (250x242, 9K)

>Eliminated by Wigan
lmao

Every team from 7th downwards is varying levels of shit.

Never thought I'd think of Liverpool as the good guys desu. Fuck City and fuck JF clubs.

>Poop does good
>"Hurr Durr he spent monies hurrr Durr"
>People forget to mention that Jose "MOUYES" Mourinhio also spent a fuck ton of money

Fucking PL damage control here

Remember when people said he was a fraud and his tactics wouldn't work in the PL? Those same people are now saying Mourinho is a fraud and his tactics are outdated now. They might laugh at me for this post, but it is just as they would have done last season if I had said Pep would come good.

They called Pep stubborn as well, just as with Mourinho now. I guess stubborn to means not abandoning your principles every five minutes. To me that's not being a nutless coward but whatever.

>me
>I
Nobody knows who you are, faggot.

De Bruyne and Silva are better than the midfield he had at Bayern, plus Aguero/Jesus are more his type of player than Lewandowski. He was hurt by having to find ways to fit Muller into the team also. It's basically just much easier at City to do what he wants, there are no sacred cows e.g. Hart a shit.

Mou has heritage though, can't buy that

I could win the EPL with fucking MCity too

Is there any man that makes Sup Forums seethe this hard? I don't think so

Focus on moving out your mothers house first.

Focus on not getting AIDS from all the cock you're getting up your ass you nancy