Whites BTFO

You can only post in this thread if your country has ever BTFO whites.
My country did BTFO whites

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=UGWxPdRihFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Since many people don't recognize us as whites, yes we did.

My country loves killing whites

Don't you have dirt cookies to eat and poverty to sow?

Your country is a disgrace to every other nation in existence.

Fuck you saltwater niggers, you infested South Florida, and every single Taxi driver I've had horrible experiences with was Haitian, your people drive like shit, and are complete fucking assholes.

Now Haiti is a shithole and making my great state of Florida into a shithole as well.

You look pretty much as Haiti with that flag.

Too bad it didn't BTFO the huns

The fuck. I thought that flag was Russian?

??? What is going on here

One of the maybe couple hundred people with internet in haiti out of the millions there has found Sup Forums . How cute.

If terror attacks counts then we did too.

Ha! And now you eat mud cookies. Good job boyo!

is Haiti

is russia

daemn this flag
give it back

You are now a third world shit hole. Same with every other place without whites.

Hmmm starting to notice a pattern here darkie.

>whites rule
>prosperity
>blacks chimpout and take control
>famine, poverty, murder...

Every time.

wow way to go Haiti, really turned out well for you. So well that the niggers in Dominican Republic turn up their noses at you.

How are those mud cookies and complete deforestation going? top kek haiti

>GDP per capita $1,300 (2013 est.)

We won in the end though and we didn't even have to do anything.
You stupid niggers stole the country then ruined it and starved yourselves.

And now you're the only Africa-tier country in the Western Hemisphere (not even Memezuela is that bad).

Well done Haití, well done Haití...

HOWEVER

But it's a conspiracy!
White man trying to keep strong black nations down!

Was it worth it? Destroying your single mean of eating twice a day for you and your descendants?

Haiti ain't free, the road to a 80% dried-mud diet gotta be littered with the blood of whitey. Napoleon Bonaparte aka 'ooga boog bad white man' ain't my emperor, he's a honkey and probably eats food too. A BLACK NATION not CIVILISATION ok? Praise Louverture.

Over two hundreds years of black self-rule.

Only decades away from developing two-story building technology.

Confidently expect to be eating real food rather than dirt by 2350.

Not too sure I'd be bragging there, Sambo.

I don't know how you clever dudes do it, but I'm sick of the fake flags.

OP. New rule, that I propose, and would love for Sup Forums to adopt: similar to "tits or gtfo", any weird as hell flag that comes on here talking like a normal person has to post a pic outside that more or less proves the flag. it has to have a believable timestamp.

so, OP, prove with a pic or shut the fuck up, because Haiti is such a hell hole that you are either some white sent there to "do good" for six months or you are faking the flat. No fucking way are you an actual haitian, meaning a black loser.

Don't remind me ;_;

Russia wtf man

Lulz

>1 post by this ID

and the hilarious part is that half the island, the domincan republic, is more or less developed, compared to haiti.

and if you read about it, the libtards actually try to explain how the mountain range works in such a way to make haiti a pile of shit and the dominican republic not a pile of shit.

post by this ID

how do they fake the flags? can a proxy somehow appear to post from a place that is no where near the actual proxy server?

fake assed flags piss me off.

>A FUCKING EARTHQUAKE

You people are always giant peice of shit stay the fuck away from florida, you bring you're filthy dirty third world shit hole people over here and fuck everything up. When whites ruled you have prosperity and a decent way of living, when you "kicked" them out you went back into an even shitter third world shit hole.

I fucking can't stand you fucking people stay on your side of that shitty island.

pls no bully

Not only that but you guys fucked up Napoleon. So that means the BEST military leader in Western history was fucked up by niggers.

>the domincan republic

My mother is from there and it got BLEACHED very hard that and the spanish that ruled over them actually at least set them up to be developed

Why isn't the Dominican Republic getting invaded by these niggers?

>haiti

Sad

Haiti had to pay 150 million Francs as lost wages due to Haiti's revolution. That's somehting like $40 billion in today's US dollars. They never had a chance. Also, you gotta admit that it was kind of funny how they butchered all the remaining whites in Haiti, including the children. Shit was cash.

>haitians
>people
:^)

>implying they aren't

They tried to give Haitian papers to a bunch of undocumented niggers who were blatantly Haitian and the UN threw a hissy fit and called it a genocide lel

You BTFO yourself when you BTFO the whites. Look at your country, look at the state of Haitians.

>Also, you gotta admit that it was kind of funny how they butchered all the remaining whites in Haiti, including the children. Shit was cash.

Go to Haiti if you love it so much.

>You can only post in this thread if your country has ever BTFO themselves
>My country did BTFO whites themselves

ftfy

>steal the most profitable lands in the world
>muh white man Oogaboogas wants to get paid

I get that they shouldn't have been property but stealing land is bad mkay. Especially when you turn it into micro plantations communistically divided

Literally a shit idea everywhere it's been done (cf. Zimbabwe, South Africa, etc)

>write your first constitution on the skin off the back of a white man using his blood as ink
>expect the civilized nations of the world to take your shit seriously

Yeah, and now all you can do is eat dirt cookies. Great job, I guess.

China did the best one I think
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion

But imo this is more like the prototypical model for a rebellion against foreign invasion

Europeans could learn from it

Then earthquakes BTFO you

>revolution
Tons of countries also suffered terrible revolutions and still get their shit done.

Niggers gonna nig

We're almost here Haiti-bro. Are you ready to stop receiving aid?

how'd that work out for you?

seeing as I've never seen your flag on Sup Forums that should say enough

kill whitey.

>Haitian cuisine

Which they didn't pay, wasn't their debt erased anyway?

lol niggers are dumb as fuck.

>how'd that work out for you?
/thread

And you've developed into a black utopian nation since then.

It also failed miserably

>French were retards that imported more nigglets than they can handle
>Nigglets outnumbered them 10 to 1
>proud that you defeated them
Nice, how powerful you are!

They are invading us, "the silent invasion" some people call it.

Just rally up your people and kill/deport all the blacks back to the Haitian side and build a massive wall between the two of you so that they can't get back.

Do you not see his pic? Other people/country would intervene and fuck over Dominican Republic they're racist bigots!

The only black civilizations that had any semblance of stability were either monarchies or extremely autocratic because that is the only way you niggers can control your inner chimps.

Face it, you were made to be ruled.

Didn't all the aid that was given after the fuckhuge earthquake come with so many strings attached that Haiti now like 100m in debt again?

Zombies.

Dunno, not my problem.
We found that land, made it viable, it was a fucking paradise.

All I know is that the Aid they received included seeds to grow their own fucking food. They ate the seeds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

>Women and children were generally killed last. White women were "often raped or pushed into forced marriages under threat of death"

>Dessalines gave order that the women should be killed as well, with the exception of those who agreed to marry non-white men.

The French have been getting cucked for hundreds of years now

The freakiest thing about this thread, is that some of the responses are the same as the last time Haiti bait - proxy posted.

>My country did BTFO whites
And then it BTFO of itself with its own ineptitude for the rest of eternity

Haitians are rude and overdramatic. Another island jealous because they're not Jamaica.

And Karma has since turned your country into a hell on earth. GG shitskins.

I'm Italian and we BTFOed whites many times.

America is a disgrace to every nation.

Well it is like 98% nigger so of course it's Little Africa

obvious bait.

>my great state of Florida
I believe you might be forgetting "Florida Man".

Shut the fuck up you shit eater african dindu.

They have internet in Mexico? Wow who woulda thought...

>Same with every other place without whites.
Except some asian countries though.

WTF is this from.

My country's government BTFO's us whites every single day.

You didn't killed poles tho
Is this mean we're not white?
youtube.com/watch?v=UGWxPdRihFg

says the leaf

>

Nigger, please

Turkey is the only non-white country which can defeat whites. We even managed to survive when those whiteys had Industrial Revolution and Enlightment.

Let's not forget the only reason their revolt even succeeded is because we were busy fighting all Europe

white countries are shit third world.

>Whites
>prosperity
KEK

Asians are honorary white people, everyone knows this. Also,
>posting about how great Asian countries are.
>still a filthy wetback Mexican spic.
>probably going to attempt illegally crossing the border tomorrow so you can help ruin my county.
I have no fucking sympathy for you, Paco.

Fucking leaf.

>brazilians
>human

>portugal
sad

Some wet dirt smells and tastes very good 2bh...

In 1963, Juan Bosch tried to invade Haiti and failed, costing his power and his country went into a civil war two years later, triggered the U.S. to maintain the DR by killing the Constitutionists and install a new government and a new constitution that nearly look like the U.S. Constitution, almost.

A movie called Tusk.

Posting from a country that is currently BTFOing whites.

It's ok. Nepal decided to be BFF and got you guys back in spades.

And today the children of your country EAT FUCKING DIRT COOKIES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THERE IS AN OCEAN AROUND YOUR ISLAND
ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO FISH?

WTF why is a human a Walrus is it like a human centipede type of movie?

You are just white niggers