Fargo Season 3

I can help

CUTE AS FUCK

Episode was comfy af

Good episode. Solid investigation that ultimately turns out of be completely unrelated to the crime and further develops Carrie Coon's character as someone who is suspended in limbo between the old world and the new.
Had a few laughs too.
DAE FACEBOOK?
It shows how outdated FB is already becoming, which was a great touch because normies were all about it in 2010 the way they were about MySpace a few years earlier. Solid way to remind viewers that it's a period piece.

>2010 was 7 years ago

was the robits voice the kids from "the mick"?

waste of an episode

picks a toilet name....big deal

Fargo is probably not a show for you then

>implying "dropping my kids off at the pool" isnt hilarious

>fargo has now filler episodes
ugh

+1

the ultimate pleb filter. this season is gearing up for great things.

that last episode was complete garbage other than the cute robot segments, which were kino

Mac sucks outside of IASIP

Can you help the ignorant buzzword regurgitating morons that think a seventh grader's idea of a deep philosophical metaphor is anything but pure hackery?

I didn't think mcelhenny was bad at all, his delivery suited his character and lines pretty well. not as good as howerton in S1 but glenn has more experience in dramatic roles so that's to be expected

Who is gonna be a Fargo in this season?

callin it now, best season

U now correct habe braindamage can't use order of words?

i bump this bc some retard already made another one

>normies were all about it in 2010

But they still are now. I always get the "How can you not be on facebook?" speech every now and then.

>it's a Don Hertzfeldt episode

why dont you dick my suck

>mac almost comes off as a normal human being
Close one

>"Oooh, you guys goin' for Arby's?"

It depends on the age range. My sister is 17 and I don't think she even has one, it's all snapchat and twitter and instagram.

BAG SKATE TOMORROW 6AM DUMBASSES

great fucking episode

Gloria Burgle is the robot.

This episode was Fargo's "Fly." Absolutely brilliant, probably the best episode of the entire series, yet too deep for plebs.

Every episode so far has included a bit about Gloria's battle against technology, but we haven't seen any of that bleed over into the Stussy Bros. plot yet. What's Hawley's endgame?

Yeah, I can see some people calling this episode "a waste of time" or calling a "filler episode" but really this was fantastic from beginning to end. I really loved those Don Hertzfeldt-esque animated sequences.

I don't think so. The fly was a very important piece in Walt's story that helped explain his actions that came after; time will tell, but this didn't seem to have any huge impact in the story other than showing her that some clues are merely dead ends.

I didn't like how they were obviously flash, it really jarred with the '70s aesthetic of the flashback scenes. I would have preferred they be done like some Sesame Street cartoon.

What did everyone think of Mac's character

>I mean I have to go take a shit

Get off Sup Forums grandad

It's been established that Varga uses technology to discover and destroy anyone looking into him. Seems like Gloria's distaste for modern technology is an advantage above him.

>father in law sees the stussy stamp and moves to minnesota
>daughter in law sees the stussy stamp and starts investigating stussy

pottery

>an episode so pointless the characters even comment on how pointless it was

wow. great. such good. much interest.

I can't stand waiting years for Sunny cameos, I just want Danny Devito as a Fargo boss and Charlie Day as a thug for hire and Kaitlin Olson as a wholesome Minnesota cop all in the same season

s2 had none of them, right? since that was in the 70s that shoul've had deVito (the others are too young

FARGO SEASON 3 STARTED?

i need to visit Sup Forums more

Watch it the fargo fanboys are going to start screeching about how it's a pleb filter and Hawley is so based.

Who /S1/ here?

I don't understand the part where she is at the diner and the MC say's "It's not real it's just a story". Like wtf is that suppose to mean or was it just trying to be "too deep 4 meme".

Who whole idea of Thaddeus being assassinated by his Hollywood ex-partner was a story she invented to make sense of his murder. In reality he was murdered for no reason at all. The entire episode was about how we try to find meaning in the events in our lives, when actually life is nothing but a bunch of random occurrences.

The show is top-tier kino, all seasons. And the idea of Hawley adapting Cat's Cradle for TV makes me diamonds.

I found this episode really depressing.

Not the robot book thing, the actual real-world stuff. All this stuff that happened to this guy, how three-dimensional he was, and all the time knowing how he ends up, what a shell of his former self he becomes, and how pointlessly he dies. It was pretty brutal.

>it's a pleb filter and Hawley is so based
Your words, friendo.

So I rewatched Seasons 1 and 2 recently, and I came across an interesting tid-bit. They retconned Molly's age. They said she was 31 in Season 1, which would put her birthdate at 1975. This would make her 4 in Season 2, which takes place in 79. This is confirmed later in the season when Lou talks about the night he sat outside with his gun, and mentions that Molly was 4 at the time. But in Season 2, they say that Molly is 6, making her birth year 1973, and meaning she would have had to have been 33 in Season 1, which takes place in 2006.

Easiest way to figure out if episode is good is just to check your perception of time.
50minutes episode felt like 20 minutes and its not as if heck of a lot was going on.
Real filler episodes feel like 2 hours and are kinda chore, this(even if not tightly tied to main story )
episode felt really interesting and not an chore.
BCS has whole season that has less than this one episode of Fargo.

>Cat's Cradle
damn!

What does the ending of Minsky's story tell us about Varga's endgame?

Ultimately, Stussy is just another business No matter what they do

This season is meandering. The previous seasons had a nice plot running through it building towards something.

This season though? What the fuck is this season oven about? A guy trying to steal a stamp? A company being bullied by organized crime?

It's not engaging at all.

Plebs be gone.

This. The show has jumped the shark, it's just so boring now. BOORING, with nothing happening on the side. Atleast we had two good seasons. I guess it had to end somewhere.

>BOORING
>nothing happening
>mmmwah, muh Defenders trailer

>jumped the shark
wtf does tahat even mean? you're the same guy writing this on everything?

the cameos on this show are really jarring. e.g. key and peele

>this is a true story

it jumped the shark in season 2 with a flying saucer

Is it possible for an episode to give depth to a character while being complete filler? Like I get the episode was about how Burgle is stuck in a different time and how she so wanted her lead to be deeper and she was blinded to the fact that it was a misunderstanding, wrong place at the wrong time crime, and she has to face the facts. But nothing happened in the episode until she saw the toilet and the Stussi/Stussy connection was literally shoved in her face.

>implying the saucer wasn't a promotional stunt for Zimmerman's movie that bankrupted him

Just think, if this episode was the exact same but with MEW's ass for just a split second it would be hailed as a 10/10

>I can self-terminate

>I can help!

Season 1 had camera angles that felt so personal and in your face.
Season 2 was good though.

Was Thaddeus a good man?

>Cast Mac
>Immediately start rooting for him
Damn it why is Rob so likable?

No, binge watching TV shows has turned you into a retard who can't appreciate story and character development.

>it's a (((Zimmerman))) episode
>shitting at a bar

can't we get just one show that's pure Americana?

Were the young and old actresses for the 70's cokehead girl actually related because they looked pretty damn similar.

Clint Eastwood's wife and daughter, no joke

what? are you actually defending 1 episode a week format by saying you can appreciate it better that way? that other user you replied to is an idiot, but man you're an imbecile

Even Eastwood's genetics are based.

Yes I am.
People like you don't take the time to appreciate the smaller details in an episode.
You already want the next one after you've just seen the previous without even digesting it.

the girl was cute

I wish I had a slutty widely spaced eyes gf

No, I just can tell the details by watching it just once, the gap between episodes doesn't make you understand the former episode better. I bet you like commercials too, because how can you digest 20 minute ¡s of story without having 5 to make your mind about what you just saw. fucking retard

Completely forgot that this takes place in 2010 even though they say it every episode, all that "Get a Facebook!" shit makes more sense now.
Rob was great, although it seemed like he was holding back.
Does anybody else want Arbys?

Best character coming through

Larry....
Let's talk

>sees a severed hand
>tries putting it in his arm socket
Was it autism?

he just wasn't very smart

>key and peele

I didn't know who they were when it aired so their chemistry was quite nice.

He was helping the hand by giving it a body

Ayy lmao

And you, you smug kike midget, creeping around like a dentist with ether.

I'll never get over how they cut based Rothstein out of the last Boardwalk Empire season.

I thought it was telling us more about the cop

>Mac can't even get laid in a different tv show

Feels bad man.

joey king was bae in S1

what does GIR have to do with Fargo?

Hertzfeld or Vasquez, who was the greater visionary?

>Carrie Coon in two kinos at once

My dick can't handle it bros.

probably jhonen, the scope and design of invader zim is unparalleled in tv animation even today.

hertzfeld is obviously riffing on GIR though. he even included the switch to red lighting when given a command. also, both gir and the robot in the story are information retrieval units.