Thoughts on Trump's new nickname?

bretty gud imo

sounds like hurricane

Kaine?

not as memorable. I mean I've heard a lot of people call him corrupt already it's not like a new insult like "crooked" or "little" is. it seems like low hanging fruit. although this low hanging fruit is a pretty big one so it might be effective

I don't get it.

KKKaine.

Not as good as Lyin' Ted or Pocahontas. Sounds too close to Crooked Hillary.

Rolls off the tongue well. I like Kaine and unable more.

2/10 for the effort.

The Trump campaign is shaking right now . Tim Kaine spoke so eloquently today (in 2 languages) he's going to absolutely destroy Pence in the debates making the entire campaign look like the hillbilly joke that it is.

childish

korrupt kaine?

>Kain and unable

I like this one too 2bh

He accepted between 160 and $200,000 in "gifts" or some shit while in some governent position

Not a great one.

I'm wondering if part of choosing Kaine is that he is legitimately a nice dude and it'll make Trump and co look like bullies. I'm from Kaine's city and have met him a few times. Not corrupt and not a dick. inb4shill

Oh well that wasn't very clever. He's just corrupt?

pretty weak

is he actually corrupt?

Kind of lame in my opinion. Kane's corruption is as stark as Hillary's, just standard political malpractice, so it to us it looks like no big deal. Might have preferred something more about his flip flopping of issues, or perhaps the contrast of his votes with what he says about his personal beliefs.

But those are harder to distill as one word phrases though and in all honesty the only time we are going to hear Donald go Corrupt Kaine, is when he says Crooked Hillary, so from an alliteration standpoint and theme standpoint it works well.

isn't

wut? I can't see any tweet from teh don naming kain as corrupt cain

are corrupt cnn makng shit up again?

Isn't that a requirement to be a politician in the first place?

Most likely the Trump campaign fishing for feedback

He is now. He betrayed America being with Clinton

Why exactly is he corrupt? I read his entire Wikipedia bio and couldn't really find anything damning besides going typical anti gun after ching chong shot up Virginia Tech.

Someone fill me in.

Not that clever desu

Neither crooked Hillary nor corrupt Kaine sounds good. All they have going for them is alliteration

He's a globalist, Marxist, cuck that wants to see Americans killed and replaced with cheap immigrant labor. You are a shill.

what, by getting cnn to break his kain monicker without doing a little tweet?

willy nilly hillary and no brainer kain

You guys seem to be missing the point. This name doesn't have to be some huge jaw dropping clever bullshit. He's not campaigning for just himself. Its Clinton/Kaine.

So, now we have Crooked and Corrupt attached to the dems ticket. What a surprise Crooked Hillary chose Corrupt Kaine.

candy ass kain is pretty gud

I mean, you could take the dems campaign material and redesign it using those two names..

Imagine this said, Crooked | Corrupt: Wealthy Together

Or some shit like that.

???