It reminds me of the friendships I had with a lot of my classmates at a special ed school where I spent 7½ years of my...

>It reminds me of the friendships I had with a lot of my classmates at a special ed school where I spent 7½ years of my life as a kid.
uhhh... James?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CzUYPt0OAGY?t=18m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=tBUzngDUOnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link with timecode please

they throw spergs in those programs in america, its a cornicoupia ranging from damn near nonfunctional to light spergs
-t. sperg

>read Cuckoo as Cuckold

James will always be JUST to me
Kills me how people think he somehow undid the damage his wife and his shitty movie has done just because he didn't want to review the new Ghostbusters.

His latest video, you can determine timecode by the red bar in the picture.

He always seemed a bit autistic to me. He's pushing 40 and still has a child like view of the world.

Is that supposed to be a surprise? It wasnt as noticable when he was younger but there was always some off and childlike about him

It's really not your fault.

>He's pushing 40 and still has a child like view of the world.

That's not really a bad thing if it doesn't get in your way of your adult responsibilities.

There is this screencap going around from a Sup Forums poster who proclaims to be a non blood relative to James. He apparently has the toilet humor of a six year old and will autistically steer every conversation to movies where he will go on hour long rants about movies and the making of them.

Meanwhile his friend Mike is walking around with this

literally /ourguy/

also checked

fuck off with your dildo mike

Sounds highly unlikely. James always seems very self-aware and reserved. Certainly not like the type of person who'd want to be in the center of attention at social gatherings and stuff.

What damage? You taking offense to him being uninterested in the girl the entire movie, but the black dude wanting her the whole movie, and him getting her at the end?
The damage is in how he tried to fit everything he ever wanted to make a movie about in one film, trying to fit the nerd into all of it. Nerd should have been its own thing. He can make a shitty monster movie later because the AVGN film wouldn't have been 1/10, it would have made a profit.

People just want to eat up negative things about others, it's more believable. Did you hear marilyn manson had his lower ribs removed so he could suck his own dick?

He's looking a bit unJUSTED here

Fuck off back to Salon or other fine left-wing publications you numale faggot.

ADD/ADHD counts as special ed

With the amount of money he raised for the AVGN movie, he could have made 10 movies. He always talks about old movies or indie movies who achieved so much with very little budget and all the clever tricks they have to come up with because of that, yet when it was time for him to make a movie, he tried to go full Hollywood blockbuster and waste like a million $ on cheap special effects and explosions and shit.

>defending a cuck

What? Where?

I have ADHD and I was never in special ed.

But maybe that's because I had self restraint and never acted out like an annoying sperg.

why do you tell lies on the internet?

>Wolfman
>Pronounces it WOOFman

Why can't he pronounce wolf correctly? This has always bugged me.

OMFG IT IS TRUE

"assessorees"

>it's real

can someone tell me what special ed classes are? non-american here

Grad 2009.

Most of the kids back then in special ed really only had minor issues like ADD or ADHD. Maybe a few of them had aspergers. Some with anger issues that passed once they entered middle school. I only remember like, 2-3 kids who were stereotypical retarded, but they probably had autism. Though back then it was really just an easy mode for Language Arts and Math.

Though my younger cousin had it worse apparently.

Are you expecting common 12 year olds in these classes? They were basically free babysitting for kids 5-8 that hadn't fit in yet.

James grew up in the 80s though, not sure what part of the country

"special" education is a nice way of saying the student is too retarded or disruptive for normal lessons.

I was in a gifted program (technically "special ed") from grade 7-12, and many of my peers reminded me of the people in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

While most gifted students were very well-adjusted, many were eccentric and a portion were totally apathetic slackers who could coast by with acceptable grades while doing next to no work.

A form of education for students who have particular conditions that require educational accommodations (physical disabilities, mental disabilities, learning disabilities, conditions like ADHD, or, on the other end of the spectrum, students with exceptional intellect.)

So I guess the potato baby really is his.

People that can't keep up with normal class, so it can be a whole range of people. They stay there until they can keep up.

gotta say his top 50 favorite films is pretty normie core
kubrick, old horror movies and some classic comedies
also full metal jacket is highly overrated

>videos have all mentions of Mike's 10" cock removed

Holy shit, lame!

>be in the 80s and have ADD
>go to special ed school

America is fucking weird

at least he managed to get into college

Good job putting the two shittiest Sup Forums memes ever in the same post. Also, who the fuck still says "cuck" in 2017?

"Giftie" here too. I don't remember it being much of a madhouse. In my experience it was about a third studious Asian kids, a third stoner slackers, and a third autist nerds, plus a few intelligent Chads. Some strange people, but no one really "eccentric." It just felt like regular class except we were encouraged to learn things on our own more.

Of course the ones who went on to be most successful were the Asians and the Chads. The nerds mostly went on to work dead-end wageslave jobs, and the stoners grew up to be harder drug addicts who post ironic memes on their facebooks every minute of the day.

you can tell he is a bit special when you watch him try to have actual discussions with Mike about movies, when Mike talks James just goes "UH HUH MMHHMM UH HUH YEAH MMHHMM MMHHMM" so many times it gets annoying
you can usually witness this when they talk about movies they just saw and then recorded their discussion about it

How can you compete with a guy who has a hammer like that?

>Colbert a cuck

The man is literally destroying Trump on a nightly basis. Yea he's a real cuck.

Aaaah poopy ass dicks, this game is diarrhoea butt sauce! I'd rather shit my own dick out than play this game! It's like simon's quest! Fuck, ass!!

Mike wrote the scripts and we all know what he got instead of brains

You mean Mike wrote the Elmo and Miney Crafta scripts, right?

James rode the short bus. Yet he's much more likeable, creative, talented, calm, and funny than Mike Matei

How is Trump getting destroyed again? Because some retard is making fun of him on the television? Boohoo, I'm sure the president of the United States of America is very worried about some buttblasted libtard muslim lover saying mean things about him.

Mike is lucky to be hung like that

You should read The Little Prince.

Normies aren't going to watch old horror movies, and in fact probably hate them on the sole basis of their age.

James rode the short bus and has a 90 iq
Meanwhile Mike has a 124 iq

I'm willing to bet he chose Full Metal Jacket because it has the most accesible message but mostly because of le ebin foul mouthed sergeant scene.

Stop trying to shit on Kubrick.

i'm not shitting on him, it's just common ground since and they're always regarded as great
that's like saying your favorite movie is citizen kane

Mike can actually speak when unscripted. James requires a script or it's just um um yeah um

>there wont be any films from the past 15 years
really? His nostalgia is pretty bad

>yfw patton's tweet about james being a drooling retard now has a different context
>yfw this is all part of mike's 5D chess to provoke SJWs into attacked james again and then pulling the retard card to expose them as hypocrites
>yfw firing bootsy all plays a role in this somehow

I just watched this vid and got confused as fuck when he said that... is he trying to tell us something?

And yea ADD can be "special ed" but I think he may be too old for that to have been a thing when he was a kid. Could be wrong though.

At certain points in his videos the writing makes him seem pretty stunted mentally, like a 3rd grader reading something they'd written. That might just be poor delivery though.

Notice he still hasn't made anything. Kind of like his Battletoads video taking forever. Maybe he got canned for .. could it be? being a lazy sack of shit?

Let me guess, some old classics, mediocre/bad old horror flicks, 80s nostalgia crap and not a single foreign movie?

unlike manchild Mike, Bootsy has an actual life and a real job

So James is an actual sped?

Everything makes sense now.

Timestamp link since OP is a faggot.

youtu.be/CzUYPt0OAGY?t=18m5s

Mike confirmed for being the lovechild of Gregg Popovich and Bill Belichick

>avgn reveals yet again he's a brainlet film embryo

say it isn't so...

i went to those classes because i couldnt read and write at the same rate

i blame it on the fact i watched movies too much. my final story assignment was bascially a goonies rip off

>Angry Video Game Nerd
>VIDEO GAME

>special ed student
>still more successful and independent than 99% of Sup Forums

Thanks for reminding me how great his battletoads videos were and how much better cinemassacre was with bootsy

Cinemassacre: home of the retard, the sociopath, and the sweaty lardass. The fun never ends!

Burr-e

to be fair, he had the advantage of special ed, 99% of Sup Forums should have been there, but were ignored

I'm guessing he was just a dyslexics as a child

youtube.com/watch?v=tBUzngDUOnk

Who is who?

>Also, who the fuck still says "cuck" in 2017

my wife and her bulls. not everyone is meme redditor like Sup Forums.

>I'm sure the president of the United States of America is very worried about some buttblasted libtard muslim lover saying mean things about him.

Yeah that's what I was thinking

>Mike wrote the scripts and we all know what he got instead of brains
..No he didn't.

he had ADD
no big deal

LMAO no wonder Based Bootsy left these people...they're literal rural and suburban retards that won't watch movies with female leads....

City people watch TGWTG instead

which camp did you fall in, what do you do now?

normie here, it's true

>10 inch penis
>120+ IQ
>qt girlfriend
>new face of cinemassacre probably making bank

IT'S NOT FAIR

Cabinet of Dr. Caligari is a foreign film, you fucking normie.

>so this is why i can't get normie qts to like me...

some normies won't even watch movies that are in black and white or have subtitles

MORE AVGN WHEN?

That struck me as a little weird too. When I was a kid, I was a "role model" at a special ed preschool, but I didn't know it was a special ed preschool. That's a weird thing to learn about James though.

>Mike has above average intelligence

I don't believe that for a second.

Not all Special Ed is for retards, the one I went to was for basically crazy kids. They had carpet padded rooms for locking up kids during outbursts and the teachers were allowed to sit on you and twist your arms behind your back until you stopped raging.

Fun times.

Only one of those things is true. He's the face of Cinemassacre. RIP

somebody noticed this on Sup Forums

look at this leg

Amputee?

haha im in that thread too friend :^)

>saving screenshots of threads

And James has the autism?