Woah

Woah...

Damn-Great-Awesome-Moovy

everyone that uses the word casual like that should be shot

I hate the phrase "damn good", or "damn great", I can't explain why.

It's normie speak.

That's pretty much the truth of it.

Hahahahahahahah

>if you're a comic book reader it's a damn great aweome movie
the more of a comic reader you are the more you will hate this movie.

dont watch Twin Peaks

I couldn't disagree with you more. This whole movie is basically DKR with the roles reversed and the message brought up to date. The people who freak out about Bruce killing and maiming people in BvS are pretty much guaranteed to be the same ones who accepted Miller's "secret weapon" Superman without even batting an eye. Their butthurt only serves to show just how close to the mark the creative team really came. Americans identify more with the Batman now as a cultural icon, and they freak out when he's the bad guy.

They should freak out. The idea of a rich vigilante who can't be stopped should be terrifying to people.

Vigilante violence as the product of a damaged mind is why Alan Moore wrote Rorschach. But people ended up loving him.

BvS Batman is how everyone should feel about that shit

The whole country's the rich vigilante. That's kind of the point. Bruce Wayne's character in BvS is essentially a stand-in for America.

Damn good is a higher level of good.

>This whole movie is basically DKR

Well, lets see then
>DKR, Bat and Supes fight because of their political views, the USA gov makes Sup fight Batman to stop him from taking justice on his hands, Bat fights Sup and shows him how much he changed, and that now he is just the goverment's puppet.
>Movie, Bat wants just want to fucking kill him because he thinks Sup is a threat, and Sup wants to fight because of his mother.

And thats just about the fight, dont get me started on the whole movie shitting on Doomsday, Lex, Jimmy Olsen etc.

If you read the comics, know the stories and characters, you will absolutely hate this fucking movie.

Maybe the visuals are taken exactly from the comic, but thats it.

I was just looking for a good movie and I didn't find it.

Deal with it. BvS sucks.

You didn't look hard enough.
It's okay, you're a pleb.
Plebs don't understand it.

if you're a comic book reader you probably would think bvs is good

this is the worst bait ive ever seen

>if you're a mouth-breathing comic book fanboy you liked this movie before it was even out

what else is new

As a comic book read I thought it was a bad movie. It pretty much shat on the current batman lore.

Nope, not a valid point. Comic books and movies are two completely different mediums. What works for the comic book might not work for the cinema and I think this is the biggest thing dc movies suffer from. They are having an identity crisis because they are trying to stick to the comic while making it their own and it's creating a whole lot of fuckery. Also, I shouldn't have to read an entire series of comic books to go see a movie and enjoy it. If that's what the studio wants to do they are shooting themselves in the foot.

I loved seeing Batman's origin for the tenth time in BvS.

That never gets old.

We have this thread every day

if you're a comic book reader you hate all the recent movies

you cant into kino, gotcha

And?

Why don't you stop roleplaying capeshit threads?

> Tfw to smart for to be Marvel fan

I always forgot that in the comic book Batman rains down Hellfires on bad guy like it is 1991 and he is destroying the Iraqi army retreating from Kuwait.

I don't know how much DC pays you but it sure must be a lot.

It's called Anaphora you dumbass