This show is retarded. Im on episode 12. the characters are so unrealistic...

this show is retarded. Im on episode 12. the characters are so unrealistic. How did this bitch even have enough to say to fill in 13 tapes like there's barely anything to tell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgibCniXltc
youtube.com/watch?v=RZUpvGxR1hM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The suicide scene was harsh.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgibCniXltc

i dont think ive seen it yet

>i'm on ep 8 and the word "cuck" was used

wait till episode 9 the say cuck like 10 times

It's the last episode.

yeah i havent seen it

man i can't wait

Every person got their own tape

She didn't fill up the full tape

Prob would have just one or two tapes If she used capacity

13 tapes
13 People
13 reasons ... why

Mind = blown

Is season 2 another suicide? 13 seasons?

We need spread conservative ru- right wing values

> this show is retarded. Im on episode 12. the characters are so unrealistic.

>if characters are unrealistic its bad wtf,

please tell me you hate the show for something else other than Sup Forums told you to, also show me depiction more realistic teenagers in recent tv shows

> complaining of unreallistic characters on an anime borad

camera boy school shooter fo sho

i really hope so. I love right now imagining they continue the whole thing like Skins they get all new kids and every year a kid makes 13 tapes and kills themselves. I want to see that go on for a few seasons and for normies to eat it up and not realize how retarded it is.

S2 is somehow still about hannah

>Tony is a cuck

Is justin /our guy/?

No, justin was the biggest cuck of them all.

Tyler is /our guy/ you stupid normie. REEEEEEEEE

Can't wait to see Tyler go nuclear 2bh. He's gonna start with Montgomery I bet.

Reminder: Bryce is brotier and did nothing wrong.

>you want to do WHAT with my feet??

He would've been brotier if not for the raping and groping people.

I hope so. It's too bad Alex shot himself. An Alex and Tyler punished team up Columbine style would have been kino.

christ im on the last episode and it's retarded. she's literally on tape leaving the counciler's office and shit being like, why won't he come after me to stop me? like what the fuck it's everybody else's responsibility? some of these kids in the tapes didnt even do anything

Rape is the patrician fetish. Foot fags are pleb tier.

Have you ever interacted with a woman before, especially a teenage one? They literally refuse to take responsibility for anything in their life, always expecting someone to save them and take care of them. It was the most realistic part.

I can't believe we're finally getting school shooting kino. What a time to be alive.

Clay did nothing wrong.

Not entirely true.

>bullied hannah about the poem
>masturbated to her pictures
>mentioned to her that "at least you made the hot list. it said you have the best..."
>sperged out on Tony for no reason at his garage

>tfw never had a cute but slightly awkward dance with a suicidal qt

youtube.com/watch?v=RZUpvGxR1hM

Bryce looks, acts, talks, and sounds.like my housemate. Wears similar clothing. Same mannerisms. His body figure, posture, face, all eerily familiar. He comes from a fairly rich family. He acts like a twat and is very arrogant when drunk, while being very kind and even patronizing when sober, always cool to people until they displease him. Don't know what to think of it.

he was a stupid autist with no courage to take his life into his own hands, even though people literally handed him the opportunities for it on a plate, he wouldn't even suffer any awkwardness if the spilled the spaghetti since he was nobody important at school and no one would notice

The pictures didn't clearly capture either person. He didn't know it was her. When he found out, he deleted them as soon as he could.

Sperging out was about the only issue that I would have even remembered the next day.

if you turn on subtitles he doesn't say cuck, he says cock. I thought the same and thought it was too good to be true. Plus it backs what whats his face says after about how those all mean the same thing

masturbation is still wrong

Are you masterbaiting me?

jesus christ i havent masterbated in my life fuck off you fucking pervert

Jeff deserved so much better. He was the ultimate wingman.

>"Waah wait for your tape, Clay! You sink us down, you're going with us!"
>get to episode 11
>he actually did nothing wrong
This show is one fucking bait.
Gives me the feelies tho.

>"Did I kill Hannah Baker?"
>"Yes"

>next episode
>"Clay, your name does not belong on this list."

Its actually 13 sides. There are only 7 tapes my good kinofile friend.

slit them with razor blades

>my gf made watch this shit
>mfw the whole time I literally do NOT care that this bitch shat her pants and killed herself
>mfw this could have been avoided simply by better parenting from literally any of the parents involved
>msfw the kids are somehow the bad guys here
>MESFW they're STILL trying to make me feel sorry for this girl
>MNCFW this girl is a little BITCH because half the greentext stories on /r9k/ are 100x worse and they can still laugh about it

>Bryce looks, acts, talks, and sounds.like my housemate

Well dude, just dont do not bath in a jacuzzi with him

Hannah was the biggest fucking drama queen. Besides the rape of course

Well, this show is shit and hannah had only one reason to kill herself beside she was a lunatic cunt.

It's just the story of this stupid cunt being raped and impeach her rapist and 11 other random people who did nothing wrong other than being teenagers.

>half the greentext stories on /r9k/ are 100x worse and they can still laugh about it

Top kek

>better parenting from literally any of the parents involved
Clay's parents annoy the shit out of me. He keeps doing bad shit and they don't even fucking talk to him about shit Clay just says I gotta go and they are like well nothing we can do.

everytime i see her face it makes me happy to know she's dead. then i remember the actress is still alive

>everytime i see her face it makes me happy to know she's dead

what why?

At least the mom is hot.

Well this is completely fake and I know at least 1 of them is true and did not end with some bizarre collection of tapes.

shit nigga i understand why normies took it so seriously now

Underrated post

>Hannah: "If you ever get lost, just follow the stars."
>Tony has stars tattooed behind his ear

Pottery.

I agree, cut people up for a living but it was hard to watch.

If Clay raped Hannah in episode 11, would she still be alive?

no, hes the type of a guy who if he raped her hed slit her throat and bury her in the woods

Nah Clay is a supreme gentleman.

Riverdale.

>this show is retarded. Im on episode 12
Sup Forums in a nutshell

Who said the tapes are full?

Truly banner worthy.

krrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkk