JUST

JUST

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x415, 32K)

GOAT

FOREVER

I wish he'd fuck off for good. Him and his weird, obsessive fans. Tennis needs to go back to rock n roll not this boring classical fuck.

rock'n'roll is endless baseline rallies?

You say that like he strays from the baseline oh so often. I'm talking about his boring persona and that bullshit aesthetic of opulence he tries to drive home with commercials. It's been what, 15 years of that? It's tiresome. I can't completely blame him because the current crop of players are complete mental midgets but I do wish he'd fuck off either way.

Like the other players are not boring as fuck too

Not that level. It's insufferable.

Agreed, this too-perfect-to-be-true persona where the only thing he's missing is being crowned Pope and awarded the Nobel Peace Prize is annoying as hell. I do hope they find some skeletons in his closet when his career is over.

Tennis is dead when he retires. Just like golf dies when Tiger left.

>Tennis needs to go back to rock n roll
What in the fuck are you talking about nigga?

Attached: 1386121966331.jpg (944x712, 96K)

>actually believing this
I bet you think tennis started the day he picked up a racket, ffs

70's, 80's, 90's

>You say that like he strays from the baseline oh so often.
Federer actually makes an effort to end points early, even from the baseline.

There's no one to pass the torch. There are no relevant players that can maintain a consistent win or be consistent at all.

good post tbqh desu desu senpai to be perfectly frank

Attached: file.png (400x553, 346K)

>he says golf is dead
>golf is still being played
THOROUGHLY confusing post

Attached: timon.jpg (264x292, 8K)

>WE GIBS DE MONES TO DE AFRACA
>BUT ONLY IF U GUUYS GIBS ME DE MONIE
>LOL I KEEBS MY OWNS MONYS LMFAO
>LOL DAS MY HUNDRED MILLIONS LMAO
ultra rich fundraising celebrities are truly the most intolerable people on the planet

if you watch commercials in 2k18 i truly pity you

Can't wait for him to come out in his white suit at Wimbledon!

Tennis, sport, culture will never go back to those days. Welcome to the boring life.

Golf ratings in the USA went to shit without Tiger. No clue about the rest of the world.

Delpo destroyed him psychologically

>The 400th ranked golfer on the money list earned $203,000 in 2011. To reach that kind of income in men’s tennis, a player in 2012 needed to be ranked 137 in the world and a woman needed to be ranked 107.
What a joke of a sport no wonder why it was dominated by a handful

Attached: 1521997517873[1].png (1400x964, 2.76M)

ok Andy

Live sports make it hard not to suffer through them. But it was more about image anyway, so...

Ok to you too, random name namer

Some new blood and some fresh personalities and some new dynamics would do wonders. There is only so many ways you can tell the same stories and for the top men of tennis those same ol exclusive stories have become yawners and yet they're all the more protected as time goes by. Even the rivalries feel exhausted. Golf seems fortunate not to be saddled by their inferior women's game like tennis has become. It also still has competitive Americans, so that helps.

how much did he pay to be there though?