Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jlxmKsTvcLg
youtube.com/watch?v=jUhwBxTJorE
youtube.com/watch?v=n7j11BfBhxw
youtube.com/watch?v=b6zf5VkuiEQ
youtu.be/YTdOGsWq9oM
youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

being as politically incorrect and disturbing as possible. there's no way this show could air today. if there ever was a Sup Forums-core. this would be it

True. Of course no network would touch it with a ten foot pole but even if you uploaded it to YouTube or something they'll delete it immediately because the advertisers will cause a shitstorm

>Reddit Showzen

It was offensive towards liberals and conservatives. Wish we had more shit like this since both sides have become annoying as fuck up their own asses.

We're about due for some maximum edge stuff. South Park and Dave Chapelle can't go it alone

>that part where he runs into a WWII vet and asks him if he wants a rematch

Beat Kids

>tfw the mutual hatred of me watching this show brought my Republican grandfather and Democrat mom together.

I was just in it for the laughs.

>Jackass is never coming back
>Whitest kids you know is never coming back
>Trigger happy tv will never properly come back

Genuine talent and having free-reign. A valuable combo.

I hope so. Everything is so safe right now.

Internet made edge on Sup Forums irrelevant.

Mainstream doesn't deal with edge on a daily basis.

sorry, meant tv, not Sup Forums lel

I used to think jack ass was 'keeping up the kadashians' retarded garbage reality show tier.

watched the movies lately, oh how i was wrong.

just a bunch of mad lads doing goofs for fun time slapstick. I can see why it was so popular in pre-youtube era.

Nowadays you can watch hundreds of retards breaking their spinal columns in a million different ways. But there's just something comfy about having the same gang of friends doing it.

The Jackass guys were pioneers in the genre as well and were all really likeable.

I don't think anything in that genre will ever be able to top it

"Production" value, it was cheap as fuck, but Jeff Tremaine and Spike Jonze can do wonders. Add Knoxville, Steve-O and Pontius, they're still more charismatic than the average tv anchors.

Not to mention the 10/10 soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=jlxmKsTvcLg

Why was he so perfect?

I wish people could laugh at themselves like they used to. I don't mind at all if a show satirizes my beliefs as long as it's actual satire and not annoying holier than thou shit. Just make a funny caricature and exaggerate or something, I'll laugh at what I believe in. Fuck everyone is so uptight these days I just wish we could make fun of everyone again.... Now people are afraid to.

It went out of it's way to offend everyone, it plain and simple hated people. Why can't more shows just say fuck politics and have no limits on who you can attack?

Didn't the show used to play on the really late night hours?

Both sides now have to aggressively defend their ideologies to a point that they can't even see what's actually being said. It's only okay to mock or satirize the other side. The moment you come at them though, it's some line that's been crossed.

You'd think the gen that grew up with this type of material would fucking know better. Everything is fucking team sports now.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUhwBxTJorE true kino

>Why can't more shows just say fuck politics and have no limits on who you can attack?
Because it confuses people. Imagine Sup Forums if it was aired today:

>mock the "left"
>this is great
>mock the "right"
>what a bunch of tryhards
>centrist memes everywhere
>faux intellectual show calls
>reddit the show calls
Thank god it aired years ago

It's like with south park. I love the threads because the left and the right both think THIS SHOW IS ABOUT MUH VALUES, when they're missing the fucking point.

Are people just dumber?

>Are people just dumber?

Yes. The answer is yes.

Watching everyone react positively and nobody freak out or chimp out gave me a really warm feeling inside.

I wish the world was still this unpredictable and had a good sense of humor. Now everyone's a salty fuck with their heads buried in their fucking phones.

Mmmmmmmmexico

There's a difference between 24/7 FUCK BLUMPF and things like Xavier and Moral Orel.

PILLS PILLS PILLLLLLLS!!!!!

Nobody knows the difference between those two anymore. Make a moral orel thread and half of the thread will be tipsfedora.jpg and a bunch of butthurt faggots upset thinking the show is calling religion evil.

Nah, people are as dumb as ever, internet just gave them an opinion.

>There's a difference between 24/7 FUCK BLUMPF

You can do this thing called not giving a shit. Works pretty well.

>Everyone is now the man on the corner with a soap box.

Makes me miss when everyone on the net was kept in chatrooms, forums and web rings.

>What went so right?
Not much. Typical randum, edgy, mid-200s shit for stoners and hipsters.

Deactivating/deleting your Facebook outright can have a pretty positive effect on your outlook of a lot of stuff.

I still have to deal with dumb people thinking their opinions are valid, but it's not as in my face as it used to be.

i don't care about trump but the amount of roasting him is ridiculous. meanwhile in nearly every aspect of msm. hillary was being either shilled or not parodied at all

So, just be comfortable with being talked down to and having propaganda forced on me, got it.

>What is MDE: World Peace?

i mean look at this shit and tell me that there's no bias

youtube.com/watch?v=n7j11BfBhxw
youtube.com/watch?v=b6zf5VkuiEQ

What about where they pick on Wall Street? If they made it today and joked about Trump you'd be crying about how bluepilled it is. Don't pretend the left are the only ones who are sensitive about politics.

I'm saying don't give a fuck and move onto something else. Jesus, we can't act like those moms who scream "GET RID OF THIS IT'S HARMING MY CHILDREN!" The answer is always the same, move on and change the fucking channel.

He literally said nothing about blumpf. Can you fucking off yourself?

>it's another /tvpol/ episode
fuck's sake..

This. I want Sup Forums to LEAVE!

It made fun of the right occasionally so Sup Forums would want nothing to do with it.

Neither of those things.

for those who haven't seen it yet

youtu.be/YTdOGsWq9oM

What's wrong with MDE: world peace?

Nothing, really. It was fine. But it had neither genuine talent or freedom.

I agree. That's exactly what I meant. People are so polarized, they can't laugh at their beliefs or laugh at people making fun of their ideals. Everyone has to be on their toes all the time and can't just have a fucking laugh.

For instance, I'm a really pro gun, pro Second Amendment dude. It's very important to me, yet someone linked a video to me one time of that one Australian comedian that made fun of gun owners and wants Americans to get rid of their guns or at least get more gun control. I still laughed at his silly skit with the outrageous scenario he set up and executed this over the top caricature of a gun owner. Like, nigga stop getting offended at shit and just laugh, god damn. And I know it's all sides, I know a few people who would get pissed at this skit and call him a faggot for it. It's everywhere. I just want people to hold their beliefs but not stick it into every fucking facet of their lives is all...

Here, this dude is the guy linked to me. I disagree with his beliefs of course but I can still fucking laugh at him; I wish everyone could just giggle at a comedian and stop getting so triggered all the time: youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

it's a fucking meem show

To entertain my conspiracy mind, they are probably implementing a divide and conquer strategy using the internet to get people with common values pit petty wars against each other with carefully placed issues distracting people from the real problems and from actually rising up against the scum of the world. Social Justice issues are a red herring for the liberals. Free speech/political correctness/migration issues are red herrings for the right. They both know the real problems but it's easier to pay attention to nonsense things that can't be solved and are a waste of time. It baffles me that so called liberals would vote Clinton. It baffles me that so called libertarians would vote for anyone including Trump. Nobody is marching to wall street, no one is marching to the White House. Everyone is happy in their safe and sound little world's of echo-chambering opinion and pure distraction, waiting for the society to fall onto itself.