What the hell! Do they basically just force feed you steroids as soon as you enter Hollywood now?

What the hell! Do they basically just force feed you steroids as soon as you enter Hollywood now?

0/10

>thinking that's an impressive physique

Any average joe can achieve that with a barebones routine at home, champ.

What the fuck are you talking about? He looks like he curls once a week

When you can afford the best food, trainers, dietitians, gyms, your work depends on you looking decent on screen, and you have all the leisure time to workout as much as you like/need, its weird to see an out of shape actor, unless their 'thing' is being fat.

He's 51.

>this is a steroid body to amerifats

Bruh thats middle aged dad with 5 kids tier body type shit.

Nothing about that screams roids.

bringing this back

And he's taken care of himself throughout his life.

As as slim hunk it disgusts me to see fat people and know that they are the same species as me. They are abominations. If I see a fat person on the bus or the train then I will ask them to leave. I don't want the smell of their sweat and fecal matter drifting around and ruining my expensive deodorant.

Yeah too bad you can't workout your hair

That's the steroids you fat manlet. It's always been either body or bangs

How DYEL are you to think that this requires sterois?

He has low bodyfat for 51. But that's about it. I imagine most guys would look better than that if they could slim down a little.

>you fat manlet
Stop projecting nigger

Most Hollywood actors trying to stay on top of their game are on TRT. Even on moderate levels you will see some muscle growth.

>not remembering dodgeball
He resembles a man who is not sloven in an age typified by sedentary lifestyles and hedonistic gluttony.
TRT supplements an exogenous amount of testosterone approximately equal to what a normal male would produce endogenously. It is not the same as recreational steroid abuse.

>roiding for this
no, he just looks like hes doing some mild lifting and keeping his bodyfat down. those chicken legs tho.

He's had the same body since Meet the Parents you overreaching fat idiots.

He's always been lean

Don't you remember Tropic Thunder and Dodgeball?

Stop your shitposting now.

Stiller has been jacked since Zoolander.

You're the Owen Wilson poster from yesterday.

Why is your deodorant so expensive you smelly fuck?.

No. He's always been muscular.

He's just getting old.

shorts down to your ankles is such a sexy look, not completely unaesthetic at all

Stiller has been jacked since Heavyweights.

>chicken legs
Those are some pretty muscular legs tho

>most hollywood actors
Anyone above average wage and 50 years of age is getting TRT now. It's that common and normal these days. Any doctor will give it to you perfectly legal.

Because I like to smell like success and I heard that it's Brendan Fraser's fave scent