How do i get quick? I play as a right back in football (soccer) but i'm not quick enough

How do i get quick? I play as a right back in football (soccer) but i'm not quick enough

Attached: 1460812273097.jpg (657x527, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uefa.com/video/skills/video/videoid=806921.html?autoplay=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I assume you are already over 18 so it's too late bitch tits

have you tried running quick?

Sprints on the treadmill as fast as you can go without falling for a minute and slowly try and improve that over time

>keep those knees up

yes i have but it doesn't work.

I got someone to time me and i can run half the pitch in 7.5 seconds which is not fast

running is a skill and skills can be practiced

then you do it again, and again and again.

bro just move your legs faster

Think fast instead of run fast.

Have you tried taking bigger steps? That way you will travel a bigger distance with each step.

Gain football iq brainlet and learn to position yourself and read where players will go/be

Get as thin as you can and work on your running technique

Pretend there's a tiger chasing you.

It takes practice and patience user

Attached: 3527.jpg (625x660, 128K)

surgically implant fast twitch muscle fibers

It's all in your mind

You need proper form. Arms out behind you.

t. slow fat cunt

Are you doing strength training for your legs? It helps a lot just to have the more explosive acceleration even if you won't be the fastest person in the world.

uefa.com/video/skills/video/videoid=806921.html?autoplay=true

Watch this, good tips

Remember to sprint on your tip toes with as much power as possible

Once I learnt that I actually started winning duels in games

t. brainlet mixed race pacebabby

Its all in the genome

Learn to position better so you don't have to run as much

hill sprints
long distance with interval sprints

>>>>

squat and deadlift (without the eating like a pig part)

Practice running.

Do quick 30 second or minute sprints as fast as you can, as opposed to an extended 20 minute run at a moderate pace.

move faster

>tfw was always the fastest person in class and sometimes in the entire school since elementary despite having absolute chicken legs and never working out
I could have actually been a professional athlete instead of playing WoW all day. It stings

The main reason people can run faster than others has to do with how strong are your legs. The main difference between fast runners and slow runners in short distances (sprints) is not neccesary the cadence (# of steps in a time lapse or how fast you move your legs) but with how much strenght do you run. Someone who covers 2 m per step usually runs faster than someone with a 1.7 m step lenght.

Yo can try the gym, plyometrics, and/or one of those training programs to jump high (air alert, Jum manual) the same muscles we use for jumping are pretty much the same we use for running, that's why Carl lewis was a olympic medalist at the 100m and the long jump.

You need black genes. Just kiss your wife 's mouth

Tatoo wings on your back

>50 meters in almost 8 seconds.
That can't be real, what's your weight?

80kg