Just marathoned part 1 of the pilot, and it's bad. The captain is a douchebag that makes even Janeway look competent

Just marathoned part 1 of the pilot, and it's bad. The captain is a douchebag that makes even Janeway look competent.

Assuming you fags weren't memeing and this show really is underrated, at what point does it become watchable?

TNG is the only watchable star trek.
you got memed.

The whole point is that the crew is out of their league.

They pick up on this within the first few episodes.

The show is bad. Even at its best moments it doesn't come close to TNG, DS9 or TOS. However, you did just watch the worst season. Season 2 is also bad but a little better, season 3 a big step up and then 4 even better. Better, but still not good on average.

So I'm supposed to sit through two bad seasons in order to get to two below-average seasons.

Fuck that.

also, never take advice from /tv
been burned too many times.

You were meme'd, it's only watchable for the vulcan sex doll scenes

>captain is a douchebag
Just wait till you get to the genocide episode that predicts the Prime Directive. It's so painful and will make you hate him even more, along with Phlox. It's actually worth watching just to see how bad it is. The show also irreparably fucks with the canon several times.

And now the official canon consists only of Enterprise and nuTrek. RIP in peace

>And now the official canon consists only of Enterprise and nuTrek. RIP in peace

Nice meme but that wasn't even true back in 2009.

STO isn't "canon" either

fuck this meme
Season 1+2 are a lot better than 3+4
fuckin' ebin muh world is endin' so I gotta save it plot go fuck yourself

Thanks for the laugh out loud.

Why are the Federation and the Klingons always at war in post-TNG eras like it's a cliche at this point

Agreed.

klingons know they will perish if the federation continues to grow
romulans probably have some breeding program to keep their population competitive

Are you referring to the episode where Archer doesn't give the cure to a disease to those people who really need it, he was right though they didn't go into space to play god, and should let that society evolve or even die off naturally, considering they were pre-warp and still developing.

exactly what this person said, OP. It's not really worth it

You're a moron. That episode has been widely ridiculed for the misconceptions and bad science since the day it first aired.

Who's the bigger Moron the Moron or the guy who replies to the Moron?

>tips

This show is total fucking garbage

Season 3/4 are good.

Most of season 1/2 is boring.

I thought it got really good in the last season with the time travel shit. But I'm a sucker for that stuff

Of course not. It happens after the end of the loop.

You got memed on by autists that have to shtipost every thread about ENT.

how can you see those people and think that the show they are defending is actually good?

>Unwatchable 1st and second season
>Implying

season 3

also fuck you janeway faggot