Four different journalists caught tweeting the same attack w/in 3 mins of each other at Jill Stein

In the midst of the #DNCLeaks causing many progressive Democrats to leave for the Green Party, Jill Stein seems to be making """journalists""" nervous.

twitter.com/GreenPartyUS/status/756924698240233472

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/756923237712310272

Other urls found in this thread:

outbreaknewstoday.com/green-party-presidential-hopeful-jill-stein-talks-vaccines-on-reddit-86750/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shilling for (((jill stein))) only takes away votes from bernouts and libs, it's exactly what we need to do

How is it that the left is getting shit on so relentlessly and they just will not fucking stop lying?

I've seen movie celebs/musicians do this after some of the mass shootings. All type messages with identical key words/phrases.

The celebs and journos are all on secret DNC mailing lists that send out the party line.

Remember the Gamergate "journos" had their mailing list thing uncovered?

Same shit here.

That's why literally every article about Trump's speech repeated "Dark and dystopian" last week. Even the celebs repeated the line.

Of course they're afraid of her. She's anti-establishment. Her popularity among the Bernie crowd is rising and they're desperate to shut her down.

Shills in Twitter and Sup Forums are desperate

But we have hurt the Hillary campaign so bad. They won't recover as easily as they think and the youth will either swing to Trump or to Stein. Kek wills it.

>we
uhh, u wut moldova? dont you have some ditch to go take a shit in?

Shit this might just cost Hillary all 5 green party supporters

Stein will ban all the kafirs.

>dark
you need to look again.

>But none of the animals could be certain they remembered what they remembered

>last week

wasn't that yesterday?

STEALTH

It's just like Megaphone app that the Jews use when ever there is bad press about isreal. They send out an announcement on Megaphone and all the Jews jump to defending with the same story

>implying anyone gives a shit about Jill Stein

Fuck off, don't bully the maga town rapist.

They're in so deep, they can only lie more and hope it becomes reality. That's actually exactly why you shouldn't lie. It will catch up with you most of the time.

Leftists probably never had fathers to teach them that though.

Fuck off faggot

Shillin for Jill Stein is how we defeat Clinton.

She thinks vaccines cause autism and nuclear power is going to end all life on Earth. How anyone takes her seriously is beyond me.

I'd rather have Hillary in office than a genuinely retarded person like her.

>Olberman
Jesus, what a faggot

>mfw it's real

holy shit
god bless everyone at wikileaks

>Olbermann

god damn I almost forgot about this cuck

Jill Stein is a key to defeating Hillary Clinton and ending the two-party system.

It an AI

Shill for Jill.
sHillary and her sugar daddy Soros are pumping $ to Johnson in an effort to buttfuck Trump, so it is only fair that they get a taste of their own Jewish medicine.

lol sry, def a necessary part of the community
excellent contribution, friend :^)

this

its called NSA sock puppet accounts

I would love to see the growth of the Green and Libertarian parties come out of this.

Trudat. Can't say I much liked registering myself as a Republican, but at least it's a good cause for once.

>>

We just need to reform the primary systems and media, and then retake the two parties away from the cucks and commies.

I'd rather not have a multiparty system anyway. Probably more effective to aim to break them up rather than retake them; we already see organic fracturing.

God this little nigger looks like he's going to grow up to be such a fucking cunt. Here, have another fucker who's going to grow up to be a total fucking cunt.

That's what the press wants you to believe

>I would love to see the growth of the Green
As someone who lives in a green dictatorship i can tell you, this is the last thing you want.

isn't there some image of like 10-12 accounts saying the exact same thing about trump

all women

You live in a brown dictatorship, Klaus.

Checked.

CDU/CSU are just sockpuppets who have to lick the assholes of Green and Red, because without them they cant govern anything. Especially since approval of CDU/CSU drastically declined while Green drastically increased.
Which also caused CDU/CSU to become red 2.0.

>unknown
what is this?

Maybe if you did thirty seconds of research instead of reading clickbait articles you'd see what she actually thinks

"Vaccines in general have made a huge contribution to public health. Reducing or eliminating devastating diseases like small pox and polio. In Canada, where I happen to have some numbers, hundreds of annual death from measles and whooping cough were eliminated after vaccines were introduced."

outbreaknewstoday.com/green-party-presidential-hopeful-jill-stein-talks-vaccines-on-reddit-86750/

Yeah, we need them to grow, and compete with the Demo's and Reps's, but they just can't take their place and join the political landscape as is, or they'll be as shitty as both the leading parties. Hell, Libertarians are already on the to that.

(((Stein)))

Sup Forums is always right.

Been doing it. Keep doing it, senpai

It is love.

This proves nothing other than Trump is a demagogue.

>demagogue

guys what does ((( )))) mean?

I kind of like Jill Stein. I agree with her on almost nothing, but at least she's consistent and the people who follow her don't blindly follow Hillary. She also looks like she may have been hot when she was younger. I can't find any pictures of her though.

define : a leader or orator who espoused the cause of the common people.
"the Athenian demagogues had definite and valuable functions within the state"

>demogues are bad thing, shit this guy is REEEEAAALLLL dumb.

woops meant this one.

(((tripfag)))

that, or they use the same pr first that do it for them

wtf i #shill4jill now

Guy looks a little like cruz

>please withdraw
>DELETE THIS!!1

welcome newfriend. Now get out.

Wonder if Trump will retweet this. His twitter is a giant spotlight and can't be suppressed. DNC will be fun next week.

$$$.

In a normal political cycle, the establishment is bought out on both sides.

This cycle, Trump has thrown a wrench in the plans. The only way the (((establishment))) can keep the ball in their field now is to beat Trump. Media is owned by the same wealthiest 0.001% that run politics.

Thing is, as the scheming comes out, and (((media))) 'fails' to provide coverage (they cannot, as they are banking on a left victory now that Trump is nominated) it highlights the incredible level of corruption in America.

They should have not tried so hard, but now that they're so invested, they're out of other options. It is very enjoyable watching leftist pawns fall on their swords.

closed captioning

>MAGA WARRIOR (British pronunciation of warrior, warree-uh)
You need to kill yourself immediately

UH OH
LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY IS SCARED OF THE JILL
WHO COULD IT BE?

>File name isn't Donnie Danko

Hahahahahah (((Olbermann)))

that reminds me of this total niggerfuck:

Project Bluebeam.
Tavistock's latest monster.