You have 10 seconds to prove Alex Jones is not Bill Hicks

You have 10 seconds to prove Alex Jones is not Bill Hicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bq8SvGd_UQ

>Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bbqdR-zuv8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn all out of time

You have 10 seconds to prove Alex Jones is not a Fat Fuck

youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ

heres a rare bill for proofs

Jones has admitted on several occasions he's Bill Hicks. He looks and sounds exactly like him, including the chain smoking 2 packs a day voice. I have a sneaking suspicion he was honeypotted by some brainwashed NWO underage sex slave sometime in the early 90's. Listen to his stand up where he's goat boy, talking about fucking an underage girl. Shit gets a little too descriptive. Hicks talks about getting abducted by ETs while on acid too. Craaaazy shit son. He's the perfect controlled opposition for the NWO. But now with Trump in the race I think he's regained some semblance of independence from his handlers.

yea id heard the meme but thought it was a joke but after watching some vids and what not i think he really might be bill hicks. aj was supposedly a nationally syndicated radio host by the time he was like 23, hes def had help from powerful ppl in his career

Alex Jones isn't Bill Hicks.

Bill hicks was a massive liberal faggot.

If he were alive today he would identify as a feminist and support BLM.

Bill Hicks was funny, intelligent and charismatic.

Alex Jones is none of those things

It's hard to imagine two more different people.

Young Alex looked completely different

AJ was a radio host, true, but he was replaced and probably murdered. The original Alex Jones looks significantly different than the Bill Hicks "Alex Jones" if you look closely.

this

You can't handle the truth!

>Bill Hicks has the same teeth as "Alex Jones", same birthmarks, though facial features have changed slightly (likely thanks to cosmetic surgery to more closely resemble the original Alex Jones).
>Bill Hicks and "Alex Jones" are friends with Bill Hicks' childhood friend Kevin Boothe

Too many coincidences to be discounted. Bill Hicks is Alex Jones. How he became Alex Jones though is anyone's guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=bbqdR-zuv8E

They don't even have the same name!

obvious disinfo

Alex Johns is not Hicks, but he's a jew shill.
>FUCKING GLOBALIST TRANSHUMANIST NAZIS, (((SOROS))) WAS A NAZI
>married to a jewess, which makes his kids jewish

You need to dig deeper OP.

>SJW fat shaming

mfw

bunch of bullshit. there's probably a photo of them together somewhere, because they and kevin booth have all spent time together in the 90s doing drugs and complaining about the government.

bill and kevin founded sacred cow productions and floated an independent news media entity, including reporting live on waco -- something he never did again, but alex got a lot of his ideas from bill. his rant in waking life is directly inspired by his experiences of bill.

but bill was left-leaning, and a comedian, not a reporter, and never would have been.

Lots of people on Sup Forums used to be massive liberal faggots. He was always anti-NWO and it's really a small step to notice that the left is equally controlled.

>liberal

Sup Forums keeps using that word but I don't think it means what they think it means.

>married to a jewess, which makes his kids jewish

No, the jewgene is only passed down through the father. My grandmother was jewish and I was about to end it all when I found out but it turns out it doesnt count if only the woman is jewish.

That's 100% the opposite though. It's actually through the mother's line.

Alex Jones is the berenstein universe Bill Hicks. How he got here is anyone's guess but he didn't just soulhop like all us berensteiners did, he came here in physical form.

Maybe when bill hicks of this universe (berenstain) died, he merged over but something somehow happened maybe caused by psychedelic drug use or who knows what

And instead of merging into the other closest universe, the connection was made then glitched, and now there were two Bill hicks from nearly identical universes, one alive and one dead, both in the same universe.

What would you do if you were bill? Probably link up with your best friend who you trust, and create a new identity, and spend your life trying to figure out wtf happened. you end up digging into a lot of far out shit and conspiracies along the way.

That's the exact opposite of truth you retarded leaf.

ok

He looks like a Captain America.

It's passed through the mother. It's common knowledge.

Sounds like a fun plot for a movie

God damn royals

this shit is literally retarded, that video is pure 100% refined grade A Autism. Kek conspiracy tards never answer or explain why some guy would become some other guy when he could have just remained the same guy and make a shitty c tier media show

Different nose

totally different noses and jawlines

I can't, the pro tip said so.

why do everybody care so much if hes bll hicks?
have bill hicks dun anything wrong or somthing? i havent really been paying much attention

I got some bad news for you. Not only are you Jewish, but you're also retarded.

Nice bait leaf :^)

You take that back. Alex Jones isn't some unfunny edgelord faggot