New Dunkirk Trailer

>youtube.com/watch?v=_cmgiys2n1o

Will it be kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cmgiys2n1o&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM&start2=0&authorName=aphrocarlin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will

Superior kino coming through

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

>Harry Styles

Kek

> PG-13 War Movie

Better version:

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cmgiys2n1o&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM&start2=0&authorName=aphrocarlin

>cowardly mick wants to run away

The rating makes sense in terms of the story, he doesn't want to make a yet another Saving Private Ryan.

Some excerpts from an extensive Dunkirk interview:

>(Smile.) Do not repeat it to the studio: it will be my most experimental film. By far. I preferred to make a sensory, almost experimental movie. Without dialogue. The soldiers have no history - at least I don’t tell it. Most of the crew didn’t understand why I was screening them The Wages of Fear. But it was the one that made the most sense. Which talks about mechanics, procedure and physical difficulties. I rewatched Pickpoket and Un condamné à mort s’est échappé, just for that. Bresson details everything, creates suspense with details.

>[Saving Private] Ryan is a film about the body, blood, fear of being dismembered. Fear is physical. Steven was able to create a visceral intensity of the experience of war. Dunkirk doesn’t play in the same category. It’s a movie with suspense and a race against time.

>It isn’t by accident that Heart of Darkness by Conrad is one of my favorite novels. It’s the purest form of geography and storytelling. Conrad never repeats himself, he sinks gradually into the depths of the human mind. Is it an inward journey or a trip out of oneself ? That’s the real question Conrad is asking. And 2001! And Dante! How to tell the trip ? This is the main question of cinema. Dunkirk speaks about a very special place that evokes the Bible squarely. In May 1940, the English were the Jews driven out of Egypt and driven back by the Red Sea. And in a Judeo-Christian civilization it adds a very strong level of mythology.

>In May 1940, the English were the Jews driven out of Egypt and-
Dropped

Nigga this is the gayest shit I've ever read

If you're not trying to be saving private Ryan what's the point.

i dont even know who is who from this trailer

So you think war is just blood and gore eh?

Nolan is clearly going for a different approach with the focus on suspense and time rather than the usual "war is hell" approach.
It would be quite stupid to make a Saving Private Ryan like film for an event that has practically no direct man on man battles, it's literally about transporting a fuckload of people from point A to point B, the "war" is just the settinf where this narrative takes place

Makes sense why he screened Wages of Fear to the crew because it's the same thing.

See

Great argument my dude, go back to twitter with your filthy casual surface level talk.

>Wages of Fear

That actress is the directors actual wife by the way, makes sense doesn't it

So is Inception: WWII

doesn't look all that interesting 2bh. just more of the same nolan drivel in ww2 setting

Needs to be black and white

>In May 1940, the English were the Jews driven out of Egypt and driven back by the Red Sea

I legit can't. I knew this was going to be trite, and sure enough.

that looks actually pretty fucking good

Nigga you're getting gayer and gayer every time you type. Dunkirk is literally the least interesting part of Ww2.

>where are the awesome headshots and explosionzzz so boring

Also stop misusing the word "literally" just to make your point seem more legitimate

>Tom Hardy

If I pulled that pilots mask off, would he die?

Anyone notice they cut out the early part of that shot with the one guy smiling and just showed their ducked heads? Lel

Why does Nolan always hire the same actors?

Nigga stop being a faggot.

Dont care about those anglos desu

Is this Bane's origin story

>war movie with a '12' age rating
fucking lol

Nolan is a hack. Stop talking about his soulless flicks. He has nothing to say.

Nolans films are flawed yes, but the world is a richer place for them being made.