youtube.com/watch?v=HG01uJfH5Pc&t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=cIenIcLpRZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

James Rolfe

He's gonna take you back to the past
So you can watch his wife get fucked in the ass

Is that how she got pregnant?

Chris Stuckmann

Have they ever showed 'his' kid on camera?

>zod's snapped neck

Is he ever going to make videos again?

He said he is gonna do some Wrestling video on his twitter.
That was a few days ago. I think he just says that every other week so people don't take away there shekels.
Clearly it's not working.

I like RLM. I don't agree with them on everything but I like them more than anyone else

Been marathoning pic related's videos lately. Its more comfy than kino but I really like it.

example: youtube.com/watch?v=HG01uJfH5Pc&t=15s

Why does he looks drunk all the time?

youtube.com/watch?v=cIenIcLpRZQ

meds?
he looked normal in his old videos. Looked like a healthy skinny guy who doesn't get a lot of sun. He looks permanently shattered and exhausted now.
>every time
Okay buddy we get it.

HES GOT A KID?!

yes, should be nearly 2 years old by now

Rallis.P

Welcome to the Basement are fun.
They had a very interesting (and likely wrong) interpretation of Lost Highway

won't she be so proud when she grows up a little more and learns that her daddy pays the bills by sperging at the top of lungs with such gems as

BUFFALO TURD
SHIT PICKLE
ASSSSSSSSSS

I find this disturbing but then i remember assholes like onision have kids too and i just worry about the poor children

That dude is a real asshole this guy is just an entertainer.

Are any of his reviews post-Big Rigs worth watching?
That's when I stopped following him

Say what you want but I like him.

i think entertainer is pushing it but yeah i didnt mean hes as bad as onision. onision is the next charles manson.

hes shit now.

Onision is more of a concern.
He keeps pulling in underage fangirls whilst his wife ignores it and leeches fame and money off him.
>2030
Your almost all grown up now little Rolfe won't you join daddy and uncle mike on their web show.
>but mum uncle mike is really wierd
Be a good boy and go down to the basement and remember to smile when you say 'shitpile of fuck' mommy will having a friend visit so you might hear some noises.

I agree with you on that but that's because he's peddling around with shitty things to review.

Synecdoche part 5 will save kino.

no i agree onision is awful apparenly he uses his wife to lure in kids hes such a creep. his online meltdown last week was fucking funny tho, he went full alex jones.

literally same here.
Still onion got in real early and milked his fanbase really well. Dude is set up a lot better then AVGN.
anyway Who wants to take bets on wether spoony will JewWario.

>hes peddling around

what do you mean? theres lots of stuff he could review, the only reviews which are entertaining are unfriended and cool cat. he needs to go back to that rather than the childhood trauma shit which really wasnt funny. also wtf happened to his face?

so onion boy is getting $4000 a month on patreon after being demonitised on youtube, apparently. found out a lot of those are fake pledges and people are trolling him. he was crying saying thank you to people for supporting him, cant wait to see him implode when he only ends up with $3,20

>online meltdown
Does he go more than 2 months without one?
>makes 10 response videos to the same 3 or 4 claims against him to damage control
>gets like a million views
everytime
Also the last I saw him and his wife lured in some like 18 year old (old for him) and then continued to have some fucked up 'open' relationship till his wife got butthurt and basically kicked her out. Since then onion has been shit talking this random chick pretty badly, the guy is truly malicious.
She is a legit mental as well, some kinda disorder, onion only goes for damaged ones or underage.

Doesn't he have like 7 channels?
surely he's fine on some of them, plus the YouTube drought won't last forever. This is basically Leafishere backlash. And desu I think it's fine if they clean house every now and then.

this meltdown was pretty bad he was doing a live video chat and stated going apeshit when it was revealed he was begging his ex-gf (who he groomed when she was underage) to come back.

idk i have only seen a few of his vids his shit is so boring i have no idea how he amassed such a fanbase.

Chris stuckman and Jeremy jahns are good basic reviews.

Nerdwriter,Every frame a painting and folding ideas all provide good in depth analysis.

>only saw a few vids
What ones did you see?
A lot of spoony's vids are kinda background vlogs and shit.
His good ones where his old game reviews.

im talking about onision, not spoony.

Oh fair enough.
Yeah I guess teen grills got wet over him for the first time or something.

I like Rob Ager. He mostly looks at older stuff though.