Challenge: Explain BLM

Explain why Black Lives Matter is wrong or bad WITHOUT resorting to racism. Bet you can't do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/
youtube.com/watch?v=0ep_Bq--YlQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assata_Shakur
blackcommunitynews.com/the-real-power-and-purpose-behind-black-lives-matter-movement/
twitter.com/badgoynsf/status/756931303283494912
wattsupwiththat.com/2016/07/18/analysis-of-washington-post-police-shootings-data-reveals-surprising-result/
dailywire.com/news/7411/7-disgusting-things-obama-said-while-hijacking-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explain why murder is wrong or bad WITHOUT resorting to killing. Bet you can't do it.

>1 post

do one better for me, why are asians so discriminated against by colleges? why do blacks get preferential treatment and get accepted with lower scores?

I dont need to explain shit nigger.

I see the first two posts aren't up to the challenge. Is there anyone here against BLM who isn't a raving nazi?

Niggers

Sure, I'll play. They turn black people getting shot by cops, in situations that data show everyone else gets shot too, into some idea that cops are just indiscriminately gunning down the first negro they see on their shift.

the events that started the movement were greatly falsified and it engenders a culture of victimhood that causes blacks to ignore the real causes of the degeneration of the black subculture in america, namely, welfare dependence, anti-authority sentiment, and fatherlessness.

it's a patently racist group (the name says it all) that was instigated and is funded by filthy rich plutocrats who sit atop the financial hegemony that has had the world in a stranglehold for the past couple hundred years. Those people, I assure, you, are NOT Black, and they are the enemies of ALL people, Black and White included.

There is no objective proof that any lies matter.

Black lives matter less in terms of economics, scientific research, and high culture. This is not racist. This is an objective historical fact.

They riot.

Holy shit! sjw btfo

Reminder that if you are going to reply please put "sage" in the options section

unprofessional taactics
no coherent ideology
cop killers and ambulance blockers
most at in high school

BLM resorts to racism to make a point (kill whitey), so really you should be on the same boat as us in terms of this terrorist organization

yeah and all of that as well. Like if a white guy punches a cop and tries to take his gun he isn't going to get shot just as fast.

They're hypocrites.

Does sage still work?

They protest the 0.04% mostly justified police killings of blacks and not the 93% of unjustified murders of blacks by other blacks

Yes

How black are the lives that matter?

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

Their lack of leadership allows the most radically-inclined members to create a media portrayal of BLM that would be viewed negatively by mainstream media while also effectively silencing the more moderate BLM members

No one would disagree with BLM's movement if they had at least a figure-head; a person who would be the representative of their moderate majority

What the flying FUCK is that skittles bag supposed to represent? Fucking retard.

This, plus ironically enough a >>black

>36000000 Blacks in US
>130 blacks killed by cops this year

"It's not safe to be black."

"It's an epidemic."

Utter bullshit.

DeRay is their 'leader'/figurehead

>How black are the lives that matter?

Blacker than Black, because they're Black, yo

all i asked was why asians are discriminated against. and you call me a nazi. really makes me think

Well there you go. So what the fuck is BLM crying about exactly?

Blacks dindu nuffin. They just want skittles and iced tea.

i hate niggers

that's right!

theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/

see:

/thread

Yeah but why put it over your mouth? What the fuck does that mean?

explain why black lives matter, all of the evidence that I have seen points to the contrary.

They organize and insight violence on members of the community. They preform terrorist-tier actions, they block roads, they destroy our infrastructure, they harass those who do not agree with their ideals, and they create fear in police officers.

There is a way to protest your cause, threatening to kill other human beings and causing chaos is not the way. If MLK was alive today to see this, he would be appalled by their actions. They are not unifying their community, they are destroying the American Dream.

They are promoting the killing of police officers. Oh and they are actually trying to hunt down and kill them, sometimes successfully.

Find the racism in that. Now fuck off

They promote segregation, racism and violence.
Even IF the situation for blacks in the USA was so bad, (which it IS NOT), there would be no way to justify their hatred.

Sadly deray has me blocked on Twitter and I dindu nuffin

I mean just on a fundamental level what they are "fighting" for is based off of false statistics and race baiting from the left
They are also segregating themselves more than people against BLM are but then I'm sure you know #notallwhites post inflammatory stuff on Twitter

Except racism is a legitimate argument, and all you're saying is
>haha, bet you can't prove me wrong on my own terms when I rule out the most key reason why you're right

sage this barely political garbage

Our negroes are retarded. A kid that went to buy skittles later got in some shit with a guy, started slamming his head into the pavement, and got shot. Therefore:

>WTF so it's ok to kill black people that are just buying skittles?!?

I see, that's very problematic to have such an extremist at the helm.

America is a big, slow-moving bureaucracy that ultimately favors moderate beliefs. If BLM wants to actually get anything done, they need to get a moderate to be their representative.

They don't know.

easy
the black community in america (not talking about world wide) is over represented in jail and getting shot by cops. the reason for this is they are also over represented in crime.

once you get pulled over or arrested, you are less likely to get shot if you are black but they get pulled over and arrested more.

the reason is they do much more of the crime. over 50% of murders are committed by blacks. mostly black gangsters shooting other blacks. their high crime rate is due to their gang problem combined with fatherlessness and lack of policing. this is why you dont see this rate of crimes for non american blacks.

where ever you see lack of policing you see high murder, rape, and theft rates.

black lives matters wants to ban policing which will make crime rate skyrocket which will result in much more blacks deaths' then all the deaths cause by police (regardless of race).

in reality, BLM will cause more black deaths ( by a few magnitudes) then it will save.

also they want dead cops
youtube.com/watch?v=0ep_Bq--YlQ

But they're a decentralized organization, how can they promote violence if they're deorganized?

>2 posts by this ID
REEEE THE SHILLS ARE LEARNING

well, all of you that DO have twitter accounts - blocked or not - should go and send him a torrent of tweets about how he's a Soros-employed sellout to Blacks and humanity as a whole

Black don't have a voice in America despite the black president, black attorney general, and the sympathy of the press, hollywood, and the university system.

He was happy as fuck that BLM protests were erupting in the chant of a name of some convicted dindu cop killer

BLM is causing more problems than it solves.
Cops are not going around killing kids and subjecting themselves to hellish trials and putting their professional life at jeopardy just because they are bored.

Its because if they don't act first they could be the ones shot.

Do you know how many self inflicted gunshots to the ass there are in Chicago?

The police do not have xray vision, they can't tell imitatively at a glance if that guy has a 7 inch dick or has a glock down the front of his pants. Unfortunately due to the intercity ghettos that democrats put them into because of a racist realistate empire, and democrats keeping them there though government paid housing, the black communities there are more prone to gang violence. Not because of their race, but because they were pidgin holed into a criminal breeding chamber.

So BLM goes haywire over a few kids resisting arrest and getting shot because as it turned out they did not have a gun in their back waistband. Calls for violence against cops. Now there are several cops dead.

What do you think a cop is going to do now when engaging a young black man in the streets?
Because of all the venom that BLM spits out, the cop is afraid for his life.
If that kid starts reaching for something behind his back he is going to pull the trigger.

AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES AGAIN.

You're right. Everything boils down to racism. And that's a good thing.

First of all the Black Community in the US has larger problems to face than the police (murders, unwed pregnancy, other cultural issues)

Second their "policy" to remove or limit police forces in Black Communities. This would not result in any decrease in crime (in my opinion). Ben Shapiro hits this point home saying basically that an increase police presence would potentially decrease crime and enable businesses to invest in impoverished areas.

>Explain why Black Lives Matter is wrong or bad WITHOUT resorting to racism. Bet you can't do it.
>Blacklivesmatters whole ideology is BASED ON RACE

I'm actually really surprised people don't troll Shaun King all day for being white...am I missing it somehow?

How dare you speak English! You're racist! Speak Chinese! It's the world's most-used language!

The burden of proof is on niggers to prove their lives matter.

This has not been proven yet.

First explain why BLM is NOT wrong, bad, or racist since you presented the argument, and then I will tell you why you are wrong.

They encourage murder of law enforcement

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assata_Shakur

Well, if black lives really mattered, they should look at black on black crime. Its killed way more blacks than police officers.

#MatterMatters

~Stephen Hawking

I don't want him to block me
Because he will

It's becoming a radical hate group that spells danger for non blacks and police officers

Dr. David Duke says: Black Lives Murder

They only complain, I still haven't heard any of them saying something that's not continous whining. All the people they use as martirs were dangerous criminals. They complain on countries such as UK and Aussieland where racial discrimination against blacks is almost non existant. Their protests end up in either riots or cop huntings. For fucks sake, they used the stabbing of 3 people in London to raid a fucking McDonalds.

They don't want racial equality, they want compensations for slavery, even though slavery only exists on Africa.

blackcommunitynews.com/the-real-power-and-purpose-behind-black-lives-matter-movement/

You forgot the potential future president of the US, who blames cop killings on the rayciss police.

There's never any good news about BLM. Never hear about BLM charity fund raiser, doing good for communities, or actually being in politics. All you hear is BLM protesters blocked a road. In fact it doesn't even seem to be that much of a organization. BLM is just a cry to riot.

Here ya go

The contention that blacks are systematically being targeted for extra-judicial killings by law enforcement is patently false.

A significant portion of criminals in the United States are black. Some of these criminals are killed in confrontations with law enforcement. It follows that a significant portion of criminals killed by police are going to be black.

why is no1 talking about happening in LA

It's based on a narrative that makes little sense, isolating statistical anomalies and such.

Mostly,BLM is doomed and wrong because it's a racist movement: one has to believe that white police officers kill black people on purpose. This is not a rational premise, as it'd be much easier to kill black people while not on the job, not being filmed.

That's it.

>tell some nigger on Twitter tells me how Tamir Rice got himself killed and that his parent didn't raise him right allowing him to run around pointing very realistic guns at people

>she goes in to some emotional argument and is like 'white people make it hard not to hate you' and that's why she supports planned parent hood
>I point out that blacks are aborted 3x a higher rate than whites and she should keep supporting it
>mfw

Am I being a newfag or is that a rare

A Jew is funding their social disruption, oh boy who would've guessed?

It's a racist organization. You're asking to describe what the military does without reference to weapons or policy.

They attacked an American holy ground
twitter.com/badgoynsf/status/756931303283494912

Because it's a lie. Black lives don't matter. Black people get shot by other black people more than anyone else. Their lives simply don't matter.

They have a goal without any objectives to aim for to reach that goal. They have no real leadership. It's just the rowdier, angrier version of Occupy Wall Street. Also, it was kind of born out of the Ferguson riots which were for a dude who was clearly bad.

Why is it so hard for blacks to understand if you are aggressive and take a physically offensive stance against a police officer that you may get shot? Huh, Jamal, why?

>potential future
You mean current? Obama has already blamed racism in so many words.

They use misinformation to spread the idea that they need to be a protected class within society. They also use intimidation and silencing tactics to browbeat opposition.

what he said an they are nig nog apes too ..

Here is what you requested.

wattsupwiththat.com/2016/07/18/analysis-of-washington-post-police-shootings-data-reveals-surprising-result/

dailywire.com/news/7411/7-disgusting-things-obama-said-while-hijacking-ben-shapiro

>dailywire
>(((Ben shapiro)))

Niggers are bad.

Stating facts is not racism.

Because they talk about the outcomes of their actions (Being killed by police, incareration, "police harassment) insteado f looking at the cause of these actions (Poor school attendance, a glorification of drugs and violence, high prevalence of teen pregnancies and single parent households, ect al.)

I'm struggling. Really, really struggling. To remember the last time a prominent member of the black community has even insinuated that blacks need to look inwards and into into their own communities to fix their problems.

The last time I remember is the Pound Cake speech.

Functionally BLM is an exact copy of (((Russian))) nihilism movement. That`s the group of useful idiots, that is prone to terrorism. And they`ve just started being used as terrorists in USA.

It`s hard to say if it`s a honeypot or a real thing, but that does not justify BLM members actions. They are all terrorists, terrorist apologisers or terrorist associates, who must be eliminated from society by any means necessary.

Ethnic terrorism is still terrorism.

>without resorting to racism

How can racism exist if race doesn't exist?

Checkmate.

There are some that speak out telling blacks to get their shit together
Barkley is one

Explain why Black Lives Matter is right or good WITHOUT resorting to racism. Bet you can't do it.

Acting pushy and aggressive has the opposite effect of garnering sympathy for your cause.
Nigger.

>2 posts by this ID

OP is a faggot. Move on.

because the majority of their victims were violent criminals that were killed by lawful means. this sends the message that either they're too stupid to discern between lawful actions and unlawful actions, or they want special treatment under the law. they're a shitty group of people representing even shittier individuals. fuck BLM.

What has to happen here is Soros needs to die. He's paying these faux protestors to participate in this.

So, that's it? No statement or something?Just a question and then not discussing it?

A movement of black people tired of hearing of black people killed by police officers. That's just it, nothing else.

People like the Clueless girl try to make it another kind of movement, to protect all black lives against everybody, even against other blacks, but that's not the focus of the movement.

>supports killing police officers and terrorizing the public
>supports the forcible shut-down of any pride group or parade that isn't blm
>supports anti-white racism and hate groups
>treats criminal offender thugs who get themselves shot by the police as heroic martyrs instead of lowlife scum and an excuse to riot and loot local businesses, be they black or white owned
>glorification of thug-culture and self-destructive high risk lifestyles

What they're doing is akin to failing a test in school and then deciding to quit school and stop learning instead of just studying and retaking the test. Perpetuating excuses instead of improving themselves and becoming model citizens. BLM is hilariously counterproductive in whatever goals it seeks to accomplish as an organization or movement because all they garner is a negative reputation in the eyes of anyone not directly affiliated.

It's not a true grass roots movement. It was a opportunistic " movement " created by Soros to keep control of his useful idiots.