/cric/ - Royal Commission Edition

Attached: file.png (485x303, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bgllxh0hIkr/?hl=en&taken-by=steve_smith49
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NZ/England underway as well. 234/4 after 98. NZ still batting their 1st innings.

batswell

ugh

The hero /cric/ needed, but the hero /cric/ didn't deserve

This hurts to see as an Australian. Sure we have a reputation for playing a little rough, that's who we are, in most sports. But in all sports we play, we take pride in playing fair. We as a culture hate cheaters and highly regard our sportsman, and this has just completely ruined that. As much as I respect Smith's skill with the bat, he and Lehmann need to go immediately as they have lost the Australian public's respect, and will completely ruin the game in Australia if they don't stand down.

r/cricket shitting rent free down /cric/'s snapped neck

I am utterly disgusted and ashamed. I am tempted to pretend to be a kiwi from now on.

Ban Smith and the rest of the "leadership group" for a year. Not sure about Bancroft. He may have been ordered to do it, but he should be sat down for at least a test as well, if only to avoid setting a precedent of leniency.

Will he ever recover from this?

Attached: Stove.png (935x530, 812K)

>Cricket Australia emergency board meeting to be convened later today.

Its happening lads, RIP Meme Shit.

Shaun Marsh to captain for the remainder of the Test, cap this post.

leadership throwing the new kid under the bus is fucking disgusting, in any level of sport, let alone a NATIONAL fucking team. christ these cunts need to be sacked IMMEDIATELY

>and no thats not to harsh
oof

Based chapos

>to harsh
BASED tradie

Has BASED Dermot given his thoughts about the controversy yet?

Attached: hjkke.png (1038x838, 1.06M)

The bowlers had to be in on it, it's their ball and they don't even like batsmen touching it usually.

EvERYBODY BALL TamPerS who ives a shit

James Sutherland press conference in 10 mins

CA Chairman flying back home from South Africa to convene emergency board meeting

Remove the lot of them.
They fucking planned it.
It was surreal watching it all. When he hid the tape next to his balls, all captured in glorious HD.
It was almostb like a staged performance. You're not gonna gey away with it today, there's cameras everywhere.
Fuck.

Attached: notjackiechan.jpg (251x201, 7K)

instagram.com/p/Bgllxh0hIkr/?hl=en&taken-by=steve_smith49

rip into him lads

""chapos_concreteGo hang yourself cunt do yaself a favour and no thats not to harsh""

"porscheshedYou shouldnt have to stand down, you should be sacked! You're an overpaid fucking disgrace to Australian sport, fuck off"

Shan't be replying to paki kiddy fiddlers

KEK. I can't tell if Australians are actually upset or if this is some weird performative thing because they don't like Smith as captain.

What did Smoth do?

totally agree. our banter etc is defensible as long as maintain our fairness on the field. today has destroyed all that, our legacy, our reputation and our platform for aggressiveness. I love that our boys are a bit loudmouthed, but there is nothing worse than a loudmouth cheater.

this is very much the type of thing to upset the normies

t. Achmed Farook Khan

I disagree. This is not an isolated incident, Australian sport in general has long prioritized winning over sportsmanship, and the chickens are coming home to roost - the only way to fix this malignancy in their culture is intolerance of transgressions to noble principles of fair competition.

'Death before dishonour' should be the motto, not 'win at all costs'.

AUSTRALIANS ARE CHEATS
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES
kek

this would have been avoided if Warner could just handle the bants in the first test

Ashamed to be Australian today. Disgraceful. Forfeit the series send them home. Sack Lehman and Smith.

Attached: ss (2018-03-25 at 12.32.49).png (468x484, 195K)

We're meant to be the alpha chad onion munchers of sport, not cheating pajeets.

I think the difference between this and other cases is that they seemed like somewhat individual efforts. The fact that it was so planned is probably the most shocking aspect.

Kek

Bullshit, we play hard same as you Poms, remember the bodyline series kind of pushed the envelope as well as your teams love of those sticky mints they love to chew and rub the ball with.

>All this crying about nothing
Can't you lads handle a bit of reverse swing?

[spoiler]Did he get pulled up about it on field?[/spoiler]

check out his instagram, check the comments.

link here

Kek. Well done, whoever did that.

wtf im an english cricket fan now

the absolute state of Poofart Broad

Looking for a new international team to support, is there any team who has literally never cheated?

Now we know why Wade was dropped. He was never comfortable with all these dishonourable acts. You see how all that affected his form. He wasn't the same after brainfade. He still did not snitch. He just took it all. What a martyr. What a legend. A hero.

Finland

gonna follow the based kiwi team from now on lads

USA Cricket.

No test status though.

Cheating is part of sport, this is a dog act because it's obvious Bancroft was following orders.

Attached: New-BLACKCAPS-Logo-Pos.jpg (1181x521, 29K)

Zimbabwe probably. If they have they're terrible at it.

Attached: gfjhfkgghfk.jpg (237x212, 8K)

I am fuming and so embarrassed.

Still trying to process waking up to this news.

t. Stavros wogopolis

The shame and embarrassment this has caused us beyond belief. I can’t believe Smith would do something like this. He’s destroyed his reputation and he’ll never recover from it. The sad thing is he’s tarnished his country’s reputation as well. What a disgrace. He gets everything he deserves. How dare he do this to us.

this is prossielad

sick of all this cheating and corruption in the ''''''''''mens'''''''''' game tbqh lads. From now on I shall only be watching women's cricket, the true form of cricket

Attached: Smriti-Mandhana.jpg (545x480, 135K)

Posted the wrong woman, lad.

Attached: holly.jpg (227x340, 66K)

will smoths reputation ever recover?

Attached: theabsolute.png (1168x665, 1.28M)

big bash league is the game for me lads

More like big scratch league.

FUCK OFF WHORE

Attached: 1510614543581.jpg (311x472, 23K)

shut the fuck up fatty

say that too me in real life mate and see what happens

A fucking disgrace. Smith should step down as captain, without question. Can we fade out our Australian flair?

Currently watching some test match cricket.

>You are no different to the drug cheats out there

Attached: 20140522031401.jpg (392x416, 32K)

Smith will always be known as a cheat now desu. He should definitely step down;

Attached: 1520252282527.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

BASED ching chong invaders

Send the team home-(including the backup players) for the final test. Sack the coach. Strip Smith of the captaincy. Then send over this 13 for the final test and rebuild around them.

Matt Renshaw
D'Arcy Short
Jake Weatherald
George Bailey-(C)
Travis Head-(VC)
Kurtis Patterson
Peter Nevill-(wk)
Michael Neser
Clive Rose
Jackson Bird
Sam Rainbird
Reserves: Fawad Ahmed and Matthew Wade

Coach: Michael Clarke.

>be new kid
>captain/coach tell you to cheat
>if you don't do it bye bey pro career
what would you do?

>this is almost a #metoo moment, so much abuse of power

Attached: hmmm.webm (720x1280, 1.81M)

>George Bailey-(C)

Attached: ab.jpg (750x1125, 607K)

>le bowl Anderson and Broad forever while taking 0 wickets

BASED psychologically cooked Root

Attached: Joe-Root.jpg (640x400, 113K)

didn't happen during the summer of cricket
don't care

?

time for colin "de big guy" de grandhomme

>watling's batlet fails

incoming de big slog 50 (35)

It does not require courage to do your job.

It does not require courage to concentrate for 1 hour.

It does not require courage to execute your Job Description.

Since the bullshit baggy green era these privileged humans have constructed a wall of mystic bullshit between us and them. A wall that hides their motives and most actions.

We need a change of culture.

Less talk. More do. Then when done. Still less talk.

We want transparency not macho gibberish.

We deserve to trust they are playing fair. The more noise they have been making from the coach down = more smoke screen to hide their bullshit.

Sack coach.

Ban all leaders for 12 months.

Piss off all the patriotic bullshit that is used to drive a win at all costs culture.

TLDR get gud. Stfu ubtil gud. Still stfu to keep being good

HOWLING at the Ozcunts who think this is anything but standard fair for Australian cricket.
Always been the dirtiest fucks in the game.

The only reason why there should be any suspensions is because they got caught cheating. Cheating itself is fine as long as you get away with it.

jealous pom

@82415746 is a typical gutless pozzstralian way of thinking

Why are normies so angry? Australian sports teams have always cheated to win whenever possible.

5 (35) seeming more likely

It begins

BIG GUY

Get 300 ahead and declare?

WALLOP

BIG SLOG

>Sports team notorious for cheating and bad sportsmanship and a combined IQ of 150 between their captain and vice captain get caught cheating

imagine my shock

Attached: haddin-cropped-800.jpg (800x450, 29K)

de boom homme

GRAND DADDY

based de grandwallop

Reminder that there is nothing inherently wrong with cheating

>Henry Blockholls

just saw the news

the fuck

How long until Steve Smith ends up like Hansie

>yfw they make ball tampering legal in the light if this 'incident' to save Australia's face

Attached: bailman.jpg (278x442, 24K)

Getting a biopic made about him?

over/under on meme shit found hanging from the rafters in the morning?

HOLY FUCKING BASED