Would you go for assimilated Arap waifu?

Would you go for assimilated Arap waifu?

she isn't ar*b though

i've fucked a bbw of arabic ascent.
julia chaddad lmao massive left wing whore
whoever is from my city knows her

arabic descent
fuck im sleepy

>assimilated
does it even exists

Last time I've seen,Jordan is Arap country. Just because they have Greek and Mesopotamian genes doesn't make them non Arap culture,Hans/Emir.

would araps be decent people if they weren't infected with the musulmanic disease

If you mean as society in whole,we'll never know during our lifetime.

pics

No, i dont want to become T*rk

yeah
christian levantine arab grills are literal top tier
>tfw had a chance with a christian iraqi girl and blew it

Yes

No. I find them amongst the ugliest of women. The only uglier women are like south east Asians.

I'm Iraqi Christian but I don't find the girls that attractive. The best thing about them though is that a lot of them are kind and traditional so they make great mothers.

I feel like if I ever got with a white girl I would regret it because they would say some stupid shot like "I don't want kids, I want to focus on my career" or "I don't know how to cook".

Does such things even exist?

In America, they do. I wouldn't know about other countries.

I find that arabs/people with arab ancestry from the Balkans (especially Croatia, not very much Bosnia) are very well assimilated.
The problem with Western araps is the radicalism disease that gets pumped into them from a young age. Some arap chicks, especially levantine ones are top tier, white people think arap women look indian or paki, which is not true. Look at mia khalifa, ssniperwolf, pokimane...

who is this arab wench?

>eating non halal food...
thats a stoning for the whore
>arab ancestry
>balkans
nope. if anything some have Turkish ancestry but most are your average slav.

>kind and traditional
its largely this for me. I've only met about 12 arab christian women in my life but every single one has been far more good natured than most white women i've met. Also I find their facial features very attractive but obviously thats just personal taste

#JungleLivesMatter
Of course not!

>most are your average slav
>balkan
No? They look like literal Turks. Balkanites are Slavs who don't look anything like Slavis.

Your life doesnt matter?