This is the new argentine bill design.... Say something nice to them

This is the new argentine bill design.... Say something nice to them

Holy shit wrong picture lmao... Fuck this thread.

aesthetic as fuck

I like the idea of picking nature and animals over politicians or architecture.

it´s a whale :3

yeah, last government took the 100 bill with Julio Roca, one of our 19th century presidents that did a whole lot of stuff, but modern revisionists would not shut up about the fact he was ruthless when conquering the Patagonia and killing indians
they then put Eva Peron controversial populist and actress
I guess that's why our current government decided to bypass all the controversy and go straight for nature

noice

Yeah, it seemed a bit strange for the Argie government to be promoting cucking in this way

So its cause of the PC-crap? Can't hear the word "controversial" anymore, like srs.

i like it

eh, even if the average joe doesn't care about it, politicians will build an entire narrative around it to have ammunition to shoot at the other politicians they don't agree with

Other ones

That manatee has the shape of your country. Clever.

la verdad que yo si me cago de risa cuando una mina que solia conocer esta preñada de un negro boliviano

Of all new bills, the 200 one is by far the most gorgeous. Shades of blue and purple have always been my favourite colors, I try to avoid using these as much as I can simply because I like staring at them.

literally the real

reminds me of something

Would be rad af if a country put Vegeta in one of their banknotes though

hurry up japan

this.

1000 and 20 are quite shitty tho.