Why is Chicago nothing but bandwagon faggots?

Why is Chicago nothing but bandwagon faggots?

Attached: Loyola Bandwagon.jpg (798x1056, 112K)

Chicagoeans are inferior to you, man!

why are you using stats from 3 years ago.

t. Pissita State customer

>15-16
>16
It's two years ago dipshit and it shows how pathetic that a whole city of 3 million is going crazy over a team that only 1000 people go and see which is literally worse than my high school team

bump

They're all a bunch of fairweather faggots in that city.
Look at the Hawks and how people already aren't taking about them anymore. Look at how much buzz the Cubs got 10 years ago versus now.

Chicago is the most fairweather city on Earth.

that title belongs to LA

What is the capacity of Loyola's home arena?

LA is pretty bad when it comes to that too, but not as bad as Chicago.
Kings and Dodgers we're still getting more media attention in the early 2000's than the Cubs and Blackhawks.

>another retarded OP

>Look at how much buzz the Cubs got 10 years ago versus now
bad example, cubs literally sold out all season when they had 100 losses a few years ago

like 2000 or something, they play in a little high school tier fieldhouse

Because it's Chicago?

The real fans are in Wisconsin.

imagine being so devastated that you research the attendance of a literal who school's basketball team

I wonder if Chicago state girls team has gotten better. Read that they were really bad last year

>sold out

Meaning a bunch of unoccupied corporate tickets along with tickets floating on stubhub waiting for fucking tourists to claim.

Don't forget that the Cubs lifelongs WALKED OUT of not just the 2017 postseason games before they were done, but they walked out of the 2016 WORLD SERIES.

Attached: wrigley.jpg (594x396, 205K)

I graduated from Loyola '16. There would be at times about 15 students at a home game. I think even at one point the games were some times free to not only students. It's insane how much has changed

Why would you expect a major metro area to support a 3rd rate literally who school?

Lol wtf that pic was probably taken right after the gates opened
Wrigley is a party, the team gets 25000+ even during 100 loss seasons. Tickets weren't outrageous like they are now, but people still went
Us cellular is dead unless the Yankees or tigers are playing. It's actually pretty sad

>saw collective soul when I was like 8
>dipshits left after the band walked offstage even though the lights were still on
>band makes fun of the newfags
even I knew they were gonna come back and play Shine

Top 20 in avg attendance, for reference.

Attached: att.png (541x488, 105K)