Name me one way trump will benefit the low income by completely abolishing the minimum wage

Name me one way trump will benefit the low income by completely abolishing the minimum wage.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/8/donald-trump-breaks-with-republicans-on-raising-ta/
youtube.com/watch?v=RR28ioWITbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>girl

rape

Fuck off, you are an obsessed sorry sack of shit

functional/literal retards will be able to be employed at a wage that reasonably rewards their competency

>by completely abolishing the minimum wage.
It would never make it through congress, so who gives a fuck?

>her

i cant go one day without calling her a poor skank
wheres her today's timestamp tho

how does the congress work?

is Trump making anime real?

bernie promised the same thing

Boi or girl, I would fucking destroy that shit...

I still hope "she" is a boy, to be honest :^)

I am in love with this girl

>inb4 >girl

Who's this semen demon, again?

I don't understand this obsession this site has with calling all women traps

I'm not gonna tell you. She's mine, mine alone!

He won't abolish the minimum wage. In fact, he's in favor of raising it.

Abolishing it would be good for America, however. Right now we have outsourcing on the one hand which destroys American jobs and sends our wealth overseas, while on the other hand we have massive illegal immigrants who work for below minimum wage anyway. At the same time increasing the minimum wage continues to price American poor out of the job market, so we have skyrocketing rates of disenfranchised workers. Most of those just go on the government dole. It's an insidious snowball effect that was outright designed by Democrats to destroy our society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

Last I read, he wanted to increase the minimum wage.

he never mentions it in his twitter
hillary even said he's against it and he gave no defense

>will benefit the low income by completely abolishing the minimum wage.
he wont abolish it so good try retard.

he said the states should decide and thats EXACTLY what they are doing.

This meme girl is overrated. She's a 6 at best

Faggot detected

workers shouldn't be dependent on a minimum wage to keep working, if they aren't paid enough nobody will work, this harms the business owner far more than the individual

more people can get jobs

He's given public statements on it. It's not a big deal, though. Why should he tweet about it?

you are having of the proofs?

Why is it that I always see a Malaysian flag when this >girl is brought up?

/thread.

>hot
>works at subway

Not too smart.

What would satisfy you? Remember that every single media outlet is run by liars who are doing everything they can to torpedo Trump.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/8/donald-trump-breaks-with-republicans-on-raising-ta/

She's young. Subway is a great job for young people.

What's sad is when some 40+ year old cocksucker works there. They normally have tattoos and piercings, they quite obviously got busted for drugs or something in the past. That's why they work that shitty job.

No income tax

Can we stop posting this shit trap bullshits?

Anzu is 1000 times better and she is a fucking woman and not some random shit trap.

more pictures of ">her"?

The thing about minimum wage is that it's not really a thing where a single number is representatitve of what it takes to live in every geographic location. $15/hr in San Francisco is not the same as $15 in buttfuck Idaho.

What needs to happen is that wages need to afford the person earning them at least enough to pay their rent, their utility bills, and to feed themselves. Even if you look at a place like NYC, what it costs to live in Harlem will not be the same as a place like Saratoga.

The problem is that governance is ultmately too clunky and slow moving to reasonably regulate that at any given time.

How many Kg of makeup that thing have over it face?

SHe looks like she's 7.

Agreed.

Yeah maybe i took the wrong pic from his youtube vid.

She doesnt seem 7 tho faaggot.

I think God got her body mixed up with a twink's.

>Posting faggot men who think they are woman

Why?

Why have so many people on Sup Forums of all places started supporting trannys and faggots?

Next you niggers will be okay with sex change operations

>Not sure if this b8

Faggot, she is not a trap.

You have seen too many traps and cant distinguish women from men anymore. Stop posting here and go outside faggot.

I don't think she looks like a dude at all. It's funny that that's a mem.

Are you retarded? She is not a trap.

It doesn't.

>Walk into Subway
>See Kayla

What do you do, Sup Forums? Make a cheesy "muh footlong for you" joke and pretend you don't know of her.

Tell her that my erection just got ten feet longer

>it's another Kayla thread
>it's that Malaysian autist who started it
>most of the thread is gonna be about her even though the OP asked about something different
>half the posters are gonna call her a trap
>she's gonna show up and attention whore some more while insisting she's not attention whoring

>she

stop that faggot, back to tumblr

I'd probably be a little stoned, chuckle a bit, and be like "I know you, shitlord. That's funny. Can I get a footlong meatball on italian with peperoni, provolone, and some onions? Do you mind putting the onions on before it goes in the toaster? Cool. Thanks."

You're one smooth operator.

You have low standards for semen demons

she is more of a friendly cock donkey

Trump never said he'd abolish the minimum wage you shill.

His tax plan removes income tax for people who earn less than 20k though.

EPIC MAYMAY XD PRASE KEK!

>stoned
Degenerate detected

A cute shitlord is no meatball sub.

>b-but user kun

wait a minute that star...

7/21
My birthday

which is the whole point, you might add

I am cuter than Kayla.

he never said anything about increasing it either.
plus, for a guy that promises a lot of laissez faire shit, are you seriously going to think he gives a shit about giving aid to the people?

Oh wow. Sup Forumss tranny trumpfu is literally worthless. Thanks for the pic chief

fpbp

also lol @ working at subway. shes like 27

But do you have a better job than subway? And will you wear a dress for me?

I'm not a faggot but I would suck her dick.

Fuck you, user. I cannot unsee that.

I'm not low income, why should I care?

Sheriff's badge

Abolishing the Federal minimum wage you dumbass. Maybe someone in New York, Hawaii, or California needs more money to live off of than someone in Mississippi or Alabama. The minimum wage should be decided at the state or even city level. It's not exactly a radical idea to get rid of the Federal minimum wage - "You have to pay the fast food worker in rural nowhere Texas enough to live in downtown NYC!"

>functional/literal retards will be able to be employed at a wage that reasonably rewards their competence

Corporations will return to wage theft and hundreds of other illicit schemes to cheat workers out of their wages. Except they'll all be legal schemes, then.

who is this fine young man?

People with no experience will have it easier to find jobs
That way they will get (poorly paid, but better than nothing) experience
They now have experience and can aspire to a better job with higher wage

is there a collection of kayla pics

>works at subway

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKEK

What's the deal with Kyle over here?

minimum wage promotes better competition anyways
companies will only desire to get the best workers for their dime so every employee will aspire to become better workers instead of lazing around to rprevent themselves from being replaced

what state does she live in? look like my schools uniforms with a different dress

what state are you?
coincidence maybe

Both OP and that Turk are biological girls.

Whos that human?
sauce?

If American labor costs too much it will be moved to places like China or Mexico.
If the starting price is lower then there will be less incentive to offshore.

Leftists seem to think that we're competing with countries like Germany and Sweden with tons of regulation, but we're not. We're competing with counties like India and Columbia where employers can do whatever they want.

missouri

even it were a girl, it's a shame.

She's a huge slut and one of the guys on Sup Forums who went to a rally had casual sex with her.

>tfw no pure honorable waifu

pls post more kayla, i've fallen in love

Shut it down boys, she's cutter.

Suck my dick you fucking whore

Bringing back high wage jobs

>one of the guys on Sup Forums who went to a rally had casual sex with her.

doubt it

not even close
sorry bruh
she did went to private school tho

yes, I work for a mining company. I might actually move to Canada next month.

about the dress? You will have to gimme a reason to do it. I love big hairy daddies.

It gives the low income the ability to actually negotiate their own wages. What about a flexible wage? What about being paid by the day rather than the hour or by the units produced than the hour spent at work?

The way minimum wage works with employers is "this is the minimum, this is what everyone else pays, deal with it!" It creates an artificial price floor that ends up serving as an artificial artificial price ceiling too. Get rid of it and you make wages more competitive which helps the lower class have more options.

Imagine the minimum wage is $7 an hour and they get rid of it, but one burger shop employer who's a dick decides he is going to drop his wages down $2 an hour thinking he's going to save himself some money. Then his employers tell him to fuck off and the burger shop across the street says they are going to pay $9 an hour and they find themselves with happier, more skilled employers and still in business.

>Sup Forums

>not having a meme fetish for trannies and calling literally everything they see a tranny

Provide some fucking proof for fucking once Chicken Little.

We have a group of elected officials vote on our presidents policies since he is not a dictator

youtube.com/watch?v=RR28ioWITbw

Godammit. How old is Kayla? I legit want to marry her.

Wow Canadian here. Can't find mining job in my own country and province and we have a Mexican moving over from Mexico. This is t the first time ive heard of this. Typical.