Thank you Bill for finally settling the science™ on climate change

>Thank you Bill for finally settling the scienceā„¢ on climate change

>I for one, understand the necessity of reducing carbon emissions

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2016/03/01/leonardo-dicaprios-carbon-footprint-is-much-higher-than-he-thinks/#40bd5dc32bd5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dude he goes on a yacht so that's all i need to know about him, all his good work is for naught lmao love my Sup Forums bros ayy

>say one thing
>do another
>expect people to take your claims seriously
ishiggydiggy

also ignore THAT HE FUCKING SAYS THAT HE KNOWS HIS CARBON FOOTPRINT IS FUCKING HUGE

Do you respect religious men who preach frugality and live in multi-million dollar homes funded by donations?

Do you respect politicians who say that the public education system is great but send their kids to private schools?

Do you patriots who aren't willing to fight for their country?

>I know it's wrong to murder people, so it's okay when I murder people, also you shouldn't murder people but I'm allowed to

>hurr theres a problem
>durr theres a problem
>I'm not going to do jack shit about it but I acknowledge that theres a problem so that makes me good lmao
all I see is a whole lot of complaining and not a single feasible solution. democrats can sit and spin.

>Dude climate change is real

Maybe he's intentionally leaving a massive carbon footprint to prove a point? He's ruining the planet on purpose.

Admitting it doesn't make it any less hypocritical.

>Do you patriots who aren't willing to fight for their country?

Yes.

Hahaha BLOMPF BTFO

Action count more than words. He has to lead by example. Preaching while doing the opposite is worthless. He'd raise more awareness without uttering a single word if he sold all his posession and went to live in the woods or something like that.

But we support him. The only one here getting btfo is you.

People only listen to him because he's famous, if he became a hermit he'd have no influence.

>he admits he's a massive hypocrite douche talking dow on people on a subject he barely understands
>checkmate athiests

>why does nobody ever say anything about leos footprint!

forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2016/03/01/leonardo-dicaprios-carbon-footprint-is-much-higher-than-he-thinks/#40bd5dc32bd5

he chartered the yacht for a week, it didnt go anywhere, the yacht did not run its main engines

he should have chartered a large sailing yacht though, I hope he will do that next time

are you guys honestly that surprised?

Hollywood is full of vanity projects. you really think katy perry knows more then your average high school student about politics, but that doesnt stop her from shilling for hillary and that "purposeful pop" gimmick she has now. Or emma watson fighting for feminism and getting a seat at the UN and doing an awful lot of talking, but doesnt use her literal millions to help anyone of those poor refuges?
everyone wants to feel important, katy is tired of dancing around with candy on her tits and emma is tired of doing fuck all after her childhood franchise ended
fuck it, let them preach whatever they want if it makes them feel better about leading shallow lives

>Embrace the techno progressive multicultural communist utopia. You the underclass will be placated with cheap gimmicks and entertainment while we the ruling elite will merge with the singularity and rule forever atop our ivory towers. Once the automation of the workforce is complete the Earth's population will be culled per the instructions of the Georgia Guidestones fulfilling the prophecy set down by our one true god science and stemming the threat of climate change for good.

> dude somebody is rude to my favorite actor lol bro
> he must be from Sup Forums dude
> Let's go back to redd!t I want to see if my new meme got upboated lol
> tfw hillary isn't our president
> Damn i hope tracy would want to watch GotG 2 with me
> maybe i'll send her a pic of groot saying do you want to be my date
> lol epic meme bro

>In the meantime please continue to pump your children full of estrogen and mutilate their genitals

>anyone who criticizes a celebrity is automatically from Sup Forums

>dude that guy disagrees with me he must be a nazi

>falling for that guys easy bait

it's as easy as the

REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

fuck you

I don't see why rich people should be kept to the same rules as normal people.

They deserve more and is the poor that shouldn't pollute and ruin the fun for people that have earned a better lifestyle

>Do as I say, not as I do.

Is there anything more worthless than the words of limousine liberals?

>its okay for to be a child molestor as long as you speak out about how bad it is

iugghiugiu

are there any famous climate change non hypocrites?

its the same every time

>muh climate
>gets on private jet
>lives in huge house
>owns 3 others

so he just doesnt care?

thats his defense?

>mfw my yacht is bigger irl than the boat of the crooked capitalist I portrayed in a heavily negative light on film

He was being portrayed in a negative light?

>hes destroying what he loves

hes a true artist

So why should I care about my own carbon footprint?

In referring to wolf of Wall Street, so yeah. But Gatsby works as well.

>Di caprio is a hypocrite so everybody should just polluting left and right.

I don't get conversation logic.

hi leo

no one is saying the second part

well they are like religious people at this point so of course they are mostly hypocrites

That's not his yacht so your post is meaningless.

If I must

to be fair he probably has to employ a lot of people to run this thing so i wouldnt say its all on him alone

You're retarded if you think an actor could afford a 200m+ yacht not to mention upkeep. That's a billionaires creation.

I don't,but it doesn't mean their message is wrong, retard

Found this gem... it accuratly shows my reaction to Bills new show

ops point was that leo has a big carbon footprint and is therefore a hypocrite, i dont know if its true but if it is he still has to employ lots of people, doesnt matter if he has a big boat or not.

You know you can rent yachts.

this is the 5th time ive seen this image

>Darwin
>Einstein
>Tesla
>3 random people

Could have chosen someone better than those meme scientists

>worried about rising sea levels
>builds a seafront mansion

>3 random people
Two of those are Newton and Galileo. The third one escapes me.

This revelation is disappointing, but I do not like how people are saying that "he's not a scientist", which is what creationists were parroting back then against Bill Nye. He is not a scientist, he is a spokesperson for science. He has knowledge of science.

Nontheless, I find Bill's claim that gender is a spectrum to be questionable and demanding of quality explanation. I can keep an open mind, at least that is what I like to think of myself, but I am not going to accept that claim without some backing up from neuroscience.

>doesnt recognize newton
what
>meme scientists
they're well known and they're exceptional scientists. Only meme in this image is nye

>newton

what the fuck, I thought that was a woman

Why are you defending a hypocrite?

I think the point is..

>Don't throw stones if you live in giant glass yacht

>If i rent it that means i am absolved from all responsibility

Yeah no, he's not a good boy who dindu nuffin.

Suicide is an option.

>American Protestant education.

Black and white thinking is a symptom of retardation

>Their is no God morality is subjective.

Weak, unprincipled atheists hedon.

>Black and white thinking is a symptom of retardation
Depends on the subject, in this discussion black & white thinking is completely valid.

>mfw my yacht is bigger irl than the boat of the crooked capitalist I portrayed in a heavily negative light on film

He doesn't own a yacht. Op's Pic is David Geffen's boat.

The boat was anchored there during the Cannes film festival and Geffen let Leo stay on the boat because all the hotels are a mess during the film festival. Paparazzi are ruthless, especial in France, especially during Cannes.

Aside from the film festival, Cannes is also home to the biggest boat show in the world and many of the most spectacular yachts in the world are moored there in their amazing yacht clubs. The owners sometimes loan them out or rent them as private luxury hotels. This is especially common during the film festival.

tl;dr

I don't give a fuck about the politics on either side, but Leo spending his time off on Geffen's yacht during the Cannes film festival is a not issue.

Also leo could not afford the yacht in Op's pic. It's price tag is on par with his total net worth.

That's obviously his back up plan for life as a Sealord if the melting of the ice caps can't be stopped.

In comparison to the actual problems going on involving polluting nation states with tens of millions if not billions of people, yes this incident is completely irrelevant.

I guess your solution is to exterminate all niggers and arabs because they are the problem areas for over population right now.

Go to bed kid, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Look at the projected population increase of africa. Then you can start talking about over population.