Sup Forumscraft Historical RP Server - 1200 AD Edition

Sup Forumscraft is now live!

IP is intcraft.online

1200 AD - stay within a century of this time period. Roleplay will be enforced.

Version: 1.10
IP: intcraft.online

Armor and swords are capped at iron, combat enchants are limited to level 1 accross the board.
Factions.
No grace.
MEME RECIPES
Cannons plugin.

that's pretty fucking gay

>roleplay will be enforced
So I can't make a small wood home in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and be a hermit?

Every Sup Forums server has the most Shit autistic madmins

nah you can, just make it have a realistic name

lemons dead

Gonna check it out, hopefully people aren't really autistic about the roleplay aspect as long as I don't go out and purposefully fuck it up.

>RP as Stalin
>take over server
>get kicked by admin
>reason: Zieg Heil

Looks like you need to have a paid account to join.

the RP is pretty lenient, only if you do something really memey or just unhistorical will you be warned to change your name

polandcraft.tk was pretty fun but ultimately pointless because they allowed cheats. There's no way I'm wasting my time gathering shit for niggers to steal.

>be mongol
>blow a hole in japans walls
>rape the entire village.

i only play minecraft with my 7year old cousin who lives literally on the otherside of the state

can i bring him too?

Why not for a group of niggers and steal someone else's shit?

>try to play on server
>get banned 30 seconds in for no reason
Pools closed, huh?

as long as he doesn't sperg in chat and enjoys memes hes fine

server restarted to bring in new anti-cheat, its back up

are you using a real world map?

can i play with a pirated version? i can't be assed paying for this shitty game.

yea

no

You mean like quantum still hasn't?

they changed their name to nigeria, which should be changed to something more appropriate desu. Ill tell madmins

The only one that ever did this well was Politicraft and that's cause the admin was barely around. Let players do what they want outside of forcing a one hour wait after war declaration and to post the war decs on the wiki. I've tried explaining limited moderation to the other Polandcraft mods but they never listen and the servers always die as a result.

this server was killed by worthless admins

omfg this thread again

YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 TO BROWSE Sup Forums

When you meet the mods, tell them I sent them this thread because you are a niggerfaggot who cannot read the rules.

this is a new iteration and that admin is gone

true, one of our guys is actually trying to make something like that with minimal admin intervention.

Mate, OP, how do I get to certain countries?

>Sup Forumscraft
>advertising to Sup Forumsacks
Do you want a race-based genocide? Because this is how you get one.

You don't need a group. That's the point. It comes down to who has the most cheats and I am not a cheater.

ask to join factions, tp to their home then leave