This caricature was published in the saudi "Makkah" newspaper

This caricature was published in the saudi "Makkah" newspaper.

Other urls found in this thread:

makkahnewspaper.com/article/153664/كاريكاتير/كاريكاتير-الرأي---الجمعة-22-يوليو
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like it

ave, true to caesar

same here

Hannibal?
I think theres a misinfo

Is that really a caricature? Because it makes Trump look cool as fuck

Watch yourself profligate

saudis love trump
not because he wants to ban muslims
because he has a 3rd world mentality thats expired like decades ago in the 1st world

Looks pretty accurate.

the source
makkahnewspaper.com/article/153664/كاريكاتير/كاريكاتير-الرأي---الجمعة-22-يوليو

If trump is Hannibal who is Scipio the great?

The elephant is the symbol of the Democratic Party.
Not Hannibal Sven

i thought art was haram.

Maybe he should behead some gays, that might make him more popular over there

You should probably get your testosterone levels checked out, bro.

what's inside the lock box?

btw Saudis I always take every opportunity to urge you never to give in to females giving them the right to vote or drive and keep the ban on alcohol strictly.

>Trump is winning so hard that even his enemies make him look cool as fuck
praise the kek
praise him

Its not, some Wahhabits in SA belive that you shouldn't draw living people, but its not illegal or haram

Not around yet. If Trump is Hannibal he's going to wreck some serious shit and whoever is going to be his downfall isn't anyone famous yet. Except Fabius.

Symbol of republicans. Jackass is symbol of dems.

>jones

If they were trying to mock him, it didn't work.

He looks badass

Point

Is this some sort of reference to Hannibal?

So is this supposed to make him look bad? The only thing its making him look like is a total badass

Or is this in reference to the Muzzies getting BTFO way back when and its a signal that Trump is going to do something similar or something?

What does it say in the top right?

Hello Mahhmud.

Please have cancer.

Interesting point flag stealer, based on donations I would have assumed Riyadh favors Shillary.

ترامب ورشحا رسميا للحزب الجمهوري
Trump officially a candidate for the Republican Party

WEW

I don't see a problem with this.
The original reason Republicans were elephants was because cartoons used to depict The Union as war elephants because they had more resources than The South

How is that a caricature? Looks awesome

I edited the original and removed the writing and the logo.

>based on donations I would have assumed Riyadh favors Shillary.

That is likely not the case, but they probably see it as a weakness if America got a woman as a president.

And she is easy to buy favours from. Her rates are pretty reasonable compared to most politicians in the world. You get more for your money and it's a chance she might win so it's a reasonable gamble.

They would likely give money to Trump as well if Trump did what he was told by his donators more. At the moment it's a shit investment.

don't take out the artist's signature, dude

that's scummy

I'll march with Hanntrump

You are right, sir.

credit where credit is due

btw what did the arabic in the top right say?

Trump looks like a young sexy handsome greek warrior. no wonder they call it a caricature.

What does it say in the top right?

see
I assume they mean nomination considering the picture says 2016 and not 2015.

Pandora's box maybe? Something about American imperialism?

ترامب مرشحا رسميا للحزب الجمهوري
Trump officially a candidate for the Republican Party

It has four fucking tusks

>caricature
Looks pretty badass to me. Is it viewed negatively b/c of their history?

no it says "THE ILLUSION OF POWER"

clearly the comic illustrates that Trump is riding a wave of dumb beastly aggressive emotion and would be stomped in a second should they buck him off

My best guess as a conservative Shia Muslim who has not read about this artwork is that it is referring to an incident in history right before the birth of the Profet Mohammed (S) known as the "Year of the Elephant" and the Ethiopian general Abraha.

Based Algeria.

F

This. Seems like the right reference.

No it doesn't

What does it say?

Stop it user

ترامب مرشحا رسميا للحزب الجمهوري
THE ILLUSION OF POWER

Why is Trump riding a Mumakil from Lord of the Rings?

This.
his name in Arabic is أبرهة الأشرم
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraha

it looks like its already opened ...unlocked at least

He only rides the best.

it doesn't though

Isn't this what happened with Teddy Roosevelt?

Trump will turn around and kiss Saudi Arabian ass if he wins the election anyway. That is what his leaders will tell him to do so they can have their oil.

It's weird he'd draw the latch but not a lock. Or why not just a keyhole to keep it from looking too busy?

These artfags, man. You just never know sometimes.

You do know we have google translate, right?

He doesn't have any leaders. Many places to get oil elsewhere from Saudi, including our own country.

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

Its funny if you actually believe that. Trump is a foul mouthed idiot who will be put in his place by his masters if he steps out of bounds and if not they'll just kill him.

do you think the reptile people will assassinate him?

>They like the Desert Gay Brigade

There are no reptilians, no illuminati, no NWO and no other stupid secret society controlling everything. There is only big money and they are the ones who would.

Guaranteed (You)s

I like it

God has given to man no sharper spur to victory than contempt of death.

>the Profet Mohammed (S)
>(S)
What's the point of this tradition, if you're not even going to use the full abbreviation?

yes yes yes muslim infighting!

popcorn is literally popping as I type this

doubt it the armor is wearing doesn't seem like something abraha would wear this is the best i could find but it doesn't look like his armor

>The elephant is the symbol of the Democratic Party.

the following are the armor he most likely wore

>Brits opinion on foreign politics
>ever

>abraha army uses BERT STARE
>ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE

lol old art is so funny

and this is the Carthaginian armor looks more like the picture so i doubt your theory is right

Death of Abraha according to Islamic belief:
According to the Qur'an,[10] the next day, as Abraha prepared to enter the Mecca, a dark cloud of birds appeared. The birds, sent by Allah, carried brimstone and bombarded Abraha's army, and killed him and his army . This is the theme mentioned in the Qur'an, Chapter 105 "al-Feel" (The Elephant) as follows:

"Have you not seen how your Lord dealt with the possessors of the elephant? Did He not cause their war plot to end in confusion, and send down (to prey) upon them birds in flocks, casting them with brimstone, so He rendered them like straw eaten up"

his pic is weegee newfag

>legs open
>large trunk trailing down, erecting into your face

Very subtle.

I bet you thought I was kidding when I said it was SUPER EFFECTIVE

Looks like a reference to Alexander the Great coming to invade the Middle-East or something.

It's either Alexander the Great or a reference to Ahl al-Fiil. If it's the second, it's basically saying Trump will come to the Middle-East thinking himself a conquerer, but Allah will crush him.
But was Ahl al-Fiil Greek-looking?

Wtf I hate Trump now

>type "google translate" in your browser bar
>copy paste that arabic text into it
>pic related returned as result
Stop lying, you piece of shit.

Fuck yes.

No, Google Translate is dumb. The verb "to be" is left out in most sentences like this in Arabic, like in Russian. A possessive would be expressed with something like "min" (of), like "murasshahu min Tramb" or words would have come in another order, like "murasshahu Tramb"...
But here, it's Tramb murasshahu...So it's clearly talking about Trump. The only thing is, I would've said: Tramb huwa murasshahu... (Trump, HE [is] candidate...), because it makes things clearer, but it's not necessary.

lol baseless assumption we don't need their oil they just lowered the price because our fracking was too competitive

says the liberal who is probably literally for importing savages.

>Learning the language of the enemy is suspicious
That's why your empire is crumbling, dumb burger.

>It's 2016!!!!!

>big money

Lel, Trump IS big money.