Can /spee/ at least agree that anyone that plays quidditch deserves to get the shit beaten out of them

Can /spee/ at least agree that anyone that plays quidditch deserves to get the shit beaten out of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-5UmioU4tA

Attached: notasport.jpg (970x545, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_ZFn5n0Ico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god damn it Peru
I could have gone my entire life without knowing Harry Potter nerds actually try to play this
and you fucking RUINED IT

*anyone that likes Harry Potter

And yes.

Our national sport

youtube.com/watch?v=L_ZFn5n0Ico

So it's handball with brooms and a hoola-hoop for the goal?

>Professor Enriquez

oh no...

It's one of those meme clubs that colleges brag about having whose membership is 96% first semester freshman who haven't realized how pathetic they are. Also virgins, so membership drops off after like two weeks.

>A quidditch team is made up of seven athletes who play with brooms between their legs at all times.
>Three chasers score goals worth 10 points each with a volleyball called the quaffle. They advance the ball down the field by running with it, passing it to teammates, or kicking it. Each team has a keeper who defends the goal hoops. Two beaters use dodgeballs called bludgers to disrupt the flow of the game by “knocking out” other players. Any player hit by a bludger is out of play until they touch their own goals. Each team also has a seeker who tries to catch the snitch. The snitch is a ball attached to the waistband of the snitch runner, a neutral athlete in a yellow uniform who uses any means to avoid capture. The snitch is worth 30 points and its capture ends the game. If the score is tied after the snitch catch, the game proceeds into overtime.
>A quidditch game allows each team to have a maximum of four players who identify as the same gender in active play on the field at the same time. This number increases to five once the seekers enter the game. The gender that a player identifies with is considered to be that player’s gender, which may or may not correspond with that person’s sex.
Still not as gay as soccer.

I thought the only people who played quidditch were children under 10 horsing around, at least that’s what I did.
but we threw baseballs at each other for bludgers

>A quidditch game allows each team to have a maximum of four players who identify as the same gender in active play on the field at the same time. This number increases to five once the seekers enter the game. The gender that a player identifies with is considered to be that player’s gender, which may or may not correspond with that person’s sex.

Attached: D61C2B37-BD03-493C-AE0E-7B16198EF910.jpg (697x699, 61K)

They have it at my uni, none of them get laid

It's gay but I don't hate the idea of getting some fresh sports for the 21st century. Did the 20th even produce a single popular sport?

It could be cool if they made it as violent as it is in the books.

>he’s read harry potter

Bulletball

It's exactly that. All the girls that play aren't even that cute type of nerdy. They're that square bodied, never learned what make up is, stringy hair type of nerdy

>he’s old or underage

>he’s read

Attached: 6DE44A7B-0067-40BE-B130-975892C6F1DB.jpg (436x298, 61K)

Mah point

What the fug? How is that even remotely relevant to the gameplay?

My university has a nationally ranked quidditch team.

Ama

I seem them playing on my college's fields. They Asian qts have nice heinies

>reading books
>reading megagay books

soydditch

You could also read some good books instead of Harry Potter

Attached: Murica.jpg (499x500, 51K)