So is africa finally going to lift its head this century?

so is africa finally going to lift its head this century?

africa always wins

where is that, you dumb monkey

the capital of africa: ANKARA

North korea too has tall buildings...

Fun fact: ankara in finnish means cruel

Nigeria has serious potential, as well as Angola

ankara also means cruel in Indonesia

what about Ethiopia? i've recently discovered that they have a huge christian orthodox population, didn't bother to learn how that happened though

Lift its head in Europe as new face of European
Africa as a continent will remain as poor shithole and preservation of rare animals

>didn't bother to learn how that happened though
It's in the Bible, lol.

Bible says nothing about orthodox/cucktholic split you imbecile. i mean i didn't even try to look up why they are orthodox and not something else

I'm hoping we start a war over there soon for that sweet military complex bux and I cant to deploy innajungle

no

get to deploy*

pls no

They're coptic actually. The Bible says abou them converting.
>orthodox/cucktholic
Orthodox Church calls itself Catholic.

complicated..

the chings might make it happen

FDI from allover the world into Africa has been growing fir years. Granted not as high as other places but compared to what it was it's big jump

if wh*Teys minded they own business africaa be super power now

Indeed, Indonesia was a part of Greater Finnish Empire and was proud Uralic people

Ethiopia is one of the first Christian countries.

Is this true? Wouldn't the ayraps just have done it instead?

Western Culture is meaningless, it was just a vessel to deliver us to the consumerist era.

Christianity is the slave morality which Nietzsche correctly identified. If you make people believe in an afterlife it will pacify them in their actual life -- the only one they will ever have.

White genetics are not vital for the consumerist escalation. If they were; Indians in Silicon Valley wouldn't be a thing. Eventually genetic engineering will eclipse all of your concerns over phenotype aesthetic.

There is no great family model to return to where you can be a patriarch. Any children you have will be absorbed into the consumerist mass. Parental influence is meaningless in an age of hypercommunication.

Your wife will have social media. I don't think I need to go into any more detail on this.

There is no super intriguing clandestine force which controls the world -- only consumerism and capital. Sure, Jews are involved, but only insofar as they are involved with everything which requires skill. It was just an upbringing which emphasises the importance of study. That's the end of the Jewish mystery; it was an ingroup which held intellect as its highest virtue.

In an age where there is no great struggle; there is no need for anything aside from intellect unfortunately. There is no need for valor or fidelity anymore. So the Jews win and you never get to bring your high minded presupposition of valor to them.

There is no great war or impending happening that will bring meaning to your life. There is only the slow assimilation into the global consumerist
mass.

There will be hiccups, like Islam for instance, but humanity has not produced a creed capable of contending with the awesome power of consumerism. It will devour you all.

There is no great cause to live or die for my brothers.

how different are coptic christians?

jew edward bernays invented modern consumerism you critisize, which wasnt thought of as an inevitable thing prior to ww2. get fucked fagot

VI VON

Chinese's Latin America.

Maybe some countries will be nice but overall violence will prevail.

How so? Nigeria doesn't have the resources to substain it's already giant and fast growing population.
The only African countries that will get close to call themselves 2nd world are those in the south

At least there will always be resource wars.