What do you think of niggers who support Trump?

What do you think of niggers who support Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They can breed my wife any day.

I want to drag them behind my pickup truck with chains. Give that monkey a banana

drives my brain to meditate

They're not niggers.

Bros.

Same as the white people. Good on them.

Woke minorities are the key to unraveling mainstream liberal brainwashing

>B-BUH HE'S RAYCISS, H-HOW? W-WHY?

Is he still here?

Im slightly prejudiced and find myself judging people based on skin color, but i remind myself every day that they are hardworking american just like me

based niggers

niggers loved trump before they were told not to

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU

they aren't niggers

they are African-Americans

That is a black man, user. Not a nigger.

I hear they prefer 'black americans' or just 'black' these days because 'african american' is a PC term used by the plantation owners over at the DNC

link to video?

Same way I feel about native Germans who continue to support a PM that is footing the bill for most of the EU and flooding one of the worlds most historically industrious nations with gibmedat rape-crazy mudslimes

I just wanna keep my head down and become a nurse but I can't just keep quiet when people are actively trying to burn the constitution with the public's brainwashed consent.

Hopefully under Trump we can all be on team America again and this Marxism can die down. It's saddening to see little kids, white or black getting indoctrinated about privileges n shit.

Good people are good regardless of race, even if the ratio might differ in certain demographics.

Useful idiots we deport after the election.

Fucking based

Better than aryans

I've been in that situation too many times during this election.

They really think we are stupid.

I think they are not niggers?

Based. They don't believe the poison of identity politics.

They put chemicals in KFC to keep coons voting blue. Based black men are woke.

Thats not a nigger, dont be shaming that based black man

they are not niggers you filthy gwailo

they are black people

This guy knows what's up

Hang urself user... hang urself

They can choose Trump, the light liar, or Hillary, the heavy liar. And both of them can be hiding the biggest of lies that will turn this world into a war. I hardly can think of Hillary as a war president, this suits better with Trump. But who the fuck knows what's happening in this woman's mind?

1. They are not niggers, they are African americans.
2. They are based

Stay woke my dark skinned compatriot. My stomach churns everytime I see how blatant and literal this brainwashing is.

TRUMP = RACIST
RACIST = BAD
I =/= BAD
I =/= RACIST
I =/= TRUMP

Like a simple line of code you pop into these blue pilled drones' heads.

This. Blacks and niggers are not the same. Any minority who is honestly at our side is based. There should not be any reason to distance people who have woken up to the Jewish propaganda.

Cool nigs.

There are three types of colored folk: blacks, niggers and african americans. Blacks are fine. Niggers are animals. African Americans are race baiting pieces of shit.

Civilized people.

Honorary aryans capable of reasoning

This.

They ight

They give me hope that the damage inflicted on their race, by the left, could be reversible.

The one thing that bugs me is how they say Republicans are racist and no one can ever tell me why exactly. But during my time offline, because I actually took the time to talk to Republicans a while back on my campus. They were the most open, down to earth, and nice people ever. No shouting, no buzzwords being used out of context. I asked a question, they answer.

Democrats on the other, were so quick to just shout things, use hate, use hate AGAINST me. They say they are trying to end hate, racism and all this shit. Yet the party that apparently panders to me, will call me uncle tom, house nigger, or the worst one of them all is coon in my opinion.

I can handle racial banter on Sup Forums or just about anywhere. But when it's time to get serious and you say those things, that's when it fucking hurts.

Maybe the blacks have daughters who they don't want raped by kebab sneaking over the border with the Mexicans. #VoteTrump

this

How about 'black masters'

This. Respectable black people vote Trump, niggers vote Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI

>his grandmother
Nice of her to accept her slave into the family after the civil war.

Honorary white people

I wouldn't go that far.
They are just alright

Honorary Aryan

holy kek sauce user

But user, there's so few of them. We have to preserve the redpills. A white man's true friend is a based black man.

They're pretty cool guys.

ITT racist shills. We all know these are gentleman scholars as with any
Trump supporter. We welcome all, we just want the best

Their status as warlords and leaders of their people will be fully supported by their Aryan allies.

I have a theory that the lib's message of TOLERANCE is inherently racist. Instead of teaching us to love our inescapable differences, we're told that there are none and we're flawed human beings for perceiving any.

How can we truly love one another without accepting both our virtues and our faults? How can we move forward together if we never accurately took stock of where we stand? It's a subconscious divide tactic that makes us uncomfortable with truths, and they prey on that discomfort to instill more liberal "feel good" propaganda that boosts people's egos while simultaneously undermining our country.

Democrat detected. You hypocritical faggots never change.

This guy is a regular here. He posted a time stamped pic of himself in a thread a few months back.

>I have a theory that the lib's message of TOLERANCE is inherently racist.
It's not a fucking theory. It's fucking fact. They're the faggots who are pushing for self-segregation with "safe spaces" and shit.

That black guy is probably a total bro.

niggers are law-breaking thugs who smoke weed and have gangs

respectable black people are not niggers

fpbp

This.

I think most Sjw:s are even more racist, because they think blacks are somekind of silly pets, that need to be constantly helped.
Id like to say:help yourself, niggas! Get rid of the old hags and cucks, that keep you down.

they're Black Americans, you nigger

They're OK by me. Honorary aryans in fact. Like my darkest ancestor.

Black that supports the emperor cannot, by definition, be a nigger.

All are welcome in the promised land.

Useful idiots.

They are not niggers by default.

An accusation of "racism" merely shows that they think of blacks as a different race.

democrat detected

I'm a Trump supporter though. Voted for him in the primaries too.

>le NOT ALL

So you are just an ordinary idiot.

That's a cutie,i'd make his America great again,if you know what i mean.

Oh look that normie meme comes to Sup Forums. Shut the fuck up you know there are only a fucking handful of good niggers and the rest are horrible for society. I'm sorry you piece of shit all these good niggers don't amount to shit to all the whites that have died to them.

No, he's someone that realises that exceptions don't change niggers from being niggers.

NABALT, bro.

This kind of edgyness is what make krauts go to burger joints and open fire on everybody because they have no donner there.

Because they see his message "Make America Great Again"

> Krauts
> Not an Iranian sand nigger

I think they're both pretty cool guys

... idiot

wtf is an AFRIAMICANS?

>wtf is an AFRIAMICANS?

Fucked if I know.

Why are Mexicans so underrated?

>great entertainment (soccer players, the Broncos o-line consisted of Mexicans, fighters)
>invented/founded things we use daily
>most medal of honors from all minorities
>catholics
>great food (if you cant handle their spices youre a confirmed fag)

These guys are literally the US of Latin America

>>invented/founded things we use daily
Like sausa and beheadings.

Those are black men. Don't call them niggers.

niggers dont support trump

like birth control and colored tv but you wouldn't know about that

Not niggers, honorary working black citizens

It's not like you stop the ones that don't support Trump.

Sorry, too busy inventing the AIRPLAAAANE!

Are you saying the woman who destabilized Libya and Syria, and voted for the Iraq war is not a warhawk?

Niggers don't support Trump, they obey their DNC overlords and vote Shillary.