Muslim population in some EU countries could triple

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/29/muslim-population-in-europe-could-more-than-double

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAJcy5k4rb4
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article171103437/In-einem-Szenario-verdoppelt-sich-die-Zahl-der-Muslime-bis-2050.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao what a bunch of retards

Literally why? What good could come from this?

OMFG SWEDEN PLS GUYS MAKE THEM STOP

That's it. I'm fleeing to Norway.

Ayy Lmao

Can't wait for 2050 when Poland will once again be brought to its knees by the Germans and made to submit to the will of Allah.

Protip: This is what the average Muslim looks like in Sweden youtube.com/watch?v=jAJcy5k4rb4

SWEDEN WTF

Inshallah brothers.
The Middle growth would look like this according to those stats.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article171103437/In-einem-Szenario-verdoppelt-sich-die-Zahl-der-Muslime-bis-2050.html

>Euro-mutts
Welcome, fellow mutts!

Norway will have a number of 13~17% too tho.

>Spain
>6,8%

>Germany
>10,8%

I think those % are too optimistic

As long as they eat bacon, drink beer, and their girls are sluts, I don't see a problem.

Middle growth means that there won't be any refugees allowed in anymore, but students or workers on visas still can come in.

If the current trend goes on, it will look more like this, but even then it maybe optimistic.

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

>High estimate
>The same flow of refugees as in 2015
Yeah that's never happening. Even main stream liberal parties in western europe are in favor of limiting immigration.

That's more or less what i expected, but 7,2% in Spain is still too optimistic

Abdul just shut up for a second

Is it the reconquest on a continental scale?

Well it prolly considers the current borders and economies to continue, so the Northwest will shoulder all the "gifts" because of the gibs and so on. (While the numbers in Hungary, Greece and Cyprus will increase in the Southeast). Unless the social systems of France and Germany won't collapse, Spain won't receive as many. Congrats.

3rd generation muslims from now won't give a fuck about religion desu.
You can use america as an example,do americans even know what their 5th ancestors were?Do they care?Do they care more about that or their materialistic stuff?

Many of your daugters now know what pee taste like thanks to multiculturism

>3rd generation muslims from now won't give a fuck about religion desu.
You really think that you can compare European and African Americans with MENAs and Africans who are piss-poor, uneducated, have a more honor-based background and give a shit about the customs and believes of the West?

JUST

>could
either post some actual statistics or don't post at all. all those forecasts and projections are pure bullshit

this calls for some DEUS VULT

India will be a superpower by 2020.

Europe already has 3rd generation muslims and they're worse than their parents

not sure this will end well
it's alright in times of prosperity, but when shit hits the fan people always blame those who are different from the majority

That is the best case scenario.The worst case is the european christian and atheist population to become a minority or die out in a whimper

Probably more like 2040

not nearly enough

best case i think you mean

>The Caliphate of Swedistan

MASHALLAH
THE CONQUEST OF THE KUFFARS IS GOING JUST AS PLANNED