I think the Islamization of Europe will happen without a change in ethnic identity

I think the Islamization of Europe will happen without a change in ethnic identity.

Muslims will assimilate genetically but thier religion will carry on. More people will covert.

France will be France. Just Muslim. Just like Bosnia and Albania :)

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/world/refugees-try-to-rob-brazilians-in-london-get-beaten-with-sticks/
youtube.com/watch?v=7NAcuW7pEto
vice.com/pt_br/article/599gqb/evangelicos-protesto-muculmanos-rj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're going to stop this.

I see no problem. Europe can be Muslim.

It will balance thier degenerate culture

I see a problem

albania isn't muslim

American education is amazing

It's gonna take like 50-100 years for them to be 10 percent of the population, and that's only going off current data trends, as science advances people will drop religion, and not to mention children of immmigrents down the line also become less religious

The funny thing is that it already happened with Christianity and now they are protecting Christianity as their native religion

t. varg

the hebrew is not wrong tho

>Muslims will assimilate genetically
No. Europeoid race will go extinct. Brown people will becopme Slaves of Chinese. Maybe Chinese will kill them with some genetic weapons.

While Albania is "officially" Muslim, vast majority of them aren't practicing or religious, at all so they aren't exactly wrong.

France is atheist but they classify it as Christian

>We're going to stop this.
whats a Brazilian got to do with the Islamizationj of Europe

squawker.org/world/refugees-try-to-rob-brazilians-in-london-get-beaten-with-sticks/

More than you already are doing. We can be mocked,be called monkeys, be called subhumans but we are not cucked

He is, Christianity is European. Yes, the holy book got imported from the levant, what was then an integral part of the Mediterranean world, and while the Roman Empire lasted contributions were made from that area and North Africa as well. Those areas having been lost to Islam tho doesn't make their contributions any more foreign than the culture of ancient Greece after it Byzantium fell to the Ottomans. The Roman rite Catholic church, and its later branches, were European developments.

The old pagan religions of Europe could not have allowed for the development of Western civilization any more than Hinduism, it was a necessary step and in a larger sense the original provenance of the holy scriptures is relatively unimportant, how they were interpreted and followed, and the traditions that were built around them, is what made Europe, much the same as Mexico would not exist without Spanish/European influence.

This concept of Judaeo-Christianism somehow being alien to the West is retarded, Europe would not exist in any recognizable way without it.

My predecessor (:

youtube.com/watch?v=7NAcuW7pEto
vice.com/pt_br/article/599gqb/evangelicos-protesto-muculmanos-rj

They already are about 10 percent, dummy.

I meant only here in Europe. We stopped breeding. Gengis was Mongol, they never came here btw. Their Tatar lapdongs barely reached muh ancestors' borders. But some retarded cuck dukes did :(

Actually you're completely wrong. It's the opposite.

They give up their religion easily and assimilate in the sense that they become lax about social values, like we are.

But they retain their identity as outsiders and Muslims. To be fair, in part this is our fault. We don't consider them European so why should they consider themselves European?

thank you yellow peace bird you are greatest and only ally

Source?

You would, ape.