I haven't seen anyone dressed like that since 2012

/socal/ represent

North Dakota here

Who /Inland Empire/ here?

SoCal is shit

Make like a bananna and hang yourself, hipster trash

Only the white parts, but yes

bayern

Is it true that in the US you're banned from donating blood for life if you've lived in San Francisco for longer than six months?

I like Cali a lot. That's why I live in Arizona. I'm autistic and Arizona is the autistic version of Cali.

why does the inland empire exist

it doesnt make any sense

Do we really need a thread about California this often? No country let alone state warrants this many weekly threads although I will give credit that its mostly hate threads stared by buthurt faggots. Sometimes I want to start a thread to just chat about California and deal with our issues, but then I realize it will just contribute to the deluge.

Also when are we going to stop pretending that California is just LA and San Francisco? It kind of weirds me out that all depictions of a "Californian" are just Malibu surfers.

Representing

The inland Empire is essentially the part of SoCal that is inside of the coastal mountain ranges but too far inland to be considered LA or San Diego so it kind of does its own thing to an extent (its still in the LA cultural gravity well).

>SoCal
>White

562 here. It's cold.

Despite the memes, I've never had any incident with people from Arizona. People cross over back and forth all the time, and we get along pretty well. At least for us SoCalers.
Whiter than you Mohammed

Definitely.

Places uninhabitable before the invention of air conditioning

>live in jersey
>in norcal for college
nj is fucking trash comparatively, and i'm not even an extremist liberal vegan.

What year?

Pennsylvania best state reporting in