In real life, Americans are actually super nice people

In real life, Americans are actually super nice people

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/news/hiv-in-siberia-58477
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's true, I smile at people and ask them how it's going even if I don't know them.

>tfw no american friend

Pleasant American

You’ll never meet any so it doesn’t matter desu

It's true, people smile at me and ask me how it's going even if they don't know me.

It's a very extroverted country which is why I feel like I don't fit in because I'm an extreme introvert.

That's creepy.

when i was down under you Aussies were a friendly bunch yourselves

I want to pet an American :)

>being nice to people is creepy

This is the absolute state of Eastern Yurop

I'll be your friend, amigo

They are actually kind and nice. Sometimes their attitudes toward other cunts are discourteous, but still good guys

when i grow up, i want to move to florida.

merry-kuns are pretty cute

He's right though. You act like a hippie commie. respect people's private space.

but you ARE american

This. I want to move to Finland to accommodate my autism

Deep down I wish I had been born American because they're so much more superior to my own countrymen.

An observation:
When people of different nationalities or ethnicities are here they tend to hang around people of the same group.
If I was in the situation where I was in a minority of Australians though I would probably avoid the others.

kill yourselves chicanos

It's not nice to ask about someone's private life on the street. That's what a creepy cultist-stalker would do.

not chicano you absolute nigger.

wow that's very un-American of you t.bh. We're suppose to be friendly toward strangers and that's a little rude famalama

>Deep down I wish I had been born American
same here. except it's not "deep down", but i know it for sure. in fact most people wish it. being born in america in a middle (even lower middle) or upper class in america is like winning an ultimate lottery

grass is always greener

>upper class in america is like winning an ultimate lottery
Being part of upper class anywhere is like winning a lottery. That's the whole point of it.

I love you

I hear a lot of people say that they wish they were American but do you hear people saying they wish they were born in Russia? I'm not trying to banter you I just want yo hear what you think

I think it would be pretty neat to be a Russian born somewhere out far east

>tfw no friendly American stranger to talk to me randomly on the street

>tfw upper middle class american
>tfw still miserable khhv

Surely they exist quite commonly in Canada?

not really. being upper class is already great but why do you think most rich people prefer living in a warmer climate for example, especially when they are getting older?
or why do kids of russian oligarchs or top russians politicians live in western countries instead of russia or any other frozen third world shithole?

America is a pretty shitty country. You need to stop believing everything you see in movies and TV.

hiya neighborino!

>russian calling me a commie

hmmmmm

Just build all the wealthy areas on the black sea and let the poor bydlos live in the frozen shithole

Y-you too.

of course i never heard anything like that
>somewhere out far east
russia outside of moscow and saint-petersburg is literal hiv-infested hell full of drugs, alcohol surrogates and prostitution. living there is like a punishment i believe
themoscowtimes.com/news/hiv-in-siberia-58477

Basically anyone is nice if you are nice to them, you just need to give people a chance, the benefit of the doubt.

If you are generally friendly, people will be generally friendly towards you.

I met some salafist Pakistani muslims in India, started chatting we smoked like 4 joints together rofl, really chill guys, they kept explaining to me like "I read the Quran every single day to from start to finish, there is nothing in the Quran that bans hash or weed!" They respect christians, but if you tell them that you're an atheist they look at you with a look like pic related

>kids of russian oligarchs or top russians politicians live in western countries
That's my whole point. You can be born anywhere as long as you born in the rich family.

nope they are fucking racist

All Americans are your friend.

Do you really believe in that bullshit? I see many crappy places in some blogs like Zyalt but I've never seen anything like you've described. Most 500-1000K places are pretty fine i believe.

We have same views on Moscow here btw. Many people believe that it is the most dangerous place on Earth filled with Caucasians permanently shooting AKs and Asians worshipping Magomet in the middle of the street.

Why can't I call a commie a commie? Why do you make assumptions based on my flag? Why do you think there were ever many commies among Russians?

Being another religion is okay but it's the atheists that make me do pic related too

Communist is a fearful term here. There are young starbucks employees that like the idea of communism but 99% of Americans hate communism lad. We had a 40 year period of getting media inherently anti communist shoved down our throats and during this we actively fought communism anywhere we could.
A Russian man calling an American a commie is.... well its something

This is nice thread

Sorry not everyone buys into the fairy tales dude.

>A Russian man calling an American a commie is.... well its something
Because you were brainwashed that some certain ethnicity is communist? Too bad it was 100% bullshit like any other government propaganda ever.

Well, I was just bit retarded on terms. It seems to me that USA is turning into some Leninist utopia and it scares the shit out of me. We became too individualistic and materialist in last 4 centuries to handle a culture like that.

It may be creepy at times, but most of the time wouldn't you just assume the person is trying to be friendly? Or are all slavs just depressingly pessimistic about other people?

They're not very nice desu. The people I met never seemed to use please and thank you when I was there. People never say anything when they block your way or bump into you. Service staff just grunt at you when you say something. And those in positions of authority are always cunts (ex. security guards, ticket checkers, police officers, airport staff).

Dont they literally have required smiling at Mickey ds

USA is turning into some leninist utopia? I do not know where you get this conception. Gotta stress its wrong. We have huge glaring problems but we are not nearly communist or leninist or marxist or anything resembling it.

You must be smelly or something. The kindness here can be stifling. Just stfu guy next to me in line i don't wanna chit chat

We are nice. It's just that we can smell the Canuck on you.

>smiling at people and saying "hi" is leninist

You are literally a living stereotype of a Russian. Be the change. You can be happy if you want to be.

to be fair the positions of authority people are just there to do their job and if they were completely friendly to everyone that would be exhausting

Although every time I go to Canada the Canadian border control agent is always relaxed and friendly and engages in some kind of small talk conversation with a smile on their face. When I come back in the US they are always so serious and ask me many questions and have no sense of friendliness and are always straight to the point

as if i care about how well you make friends with oppressed minorities in a third-world country over your shared jewish dogma

>wouldn't you just assume the person is trying to be friendly?
That's not how friendly people act.
>are all slavs just depressingly pessimistic about other people?
We are not. That's why we respect other people and don't bother them without need.

where in the U.S did you go?
You're canadian so im assuming somewhere up north, likely where manners aren't taught from a young age

Wtf that wasn't my experience at all. Even the homeless were nice

In real life Australians are soft cunts.

But I still love them

>no manners up north....
Northern US is the friendliest place on earth so long as you exclude NYC

not nice! not nice!

I find the majority of Americans to be superficially nice most of the time, but rarely actually nice. For example, while they are friendly, you could spend hours broken down or out of fuel on the side of the road before anyone stopped to offer help, if they ever stop at all. They are also quick to anger, even spastic public displays of rage.

Real talk, I fucking hate it when people ask me how I'm doing. I wish they would just shut up with their stupid smalltalk.

Gay desu.

I need someone to play PC games with.

I'll play some PC games with you I haven't played in a while and I wanna get back to playing again

What games exactly?

Didn't mean to trigger you. Fake smiles and attacking people is not encouraged here.

same

How are we racist? We gave japs free summer camp after they bombed us.

asking how some one's day is isn't asking about their private life. Most people just say "good" and go on. We don't actually wanna know personal details.

>I smile at people and ask them how it's going even if I don't know them.
That's so Californian

So it's just fake. Devalues the question.

Sorry there's no bobs and vegene for you to fondle, Pajeet

>asking how some one's day is isn't asking about their private life
It is. And it's rude, if you are not familiar with that person.
>We don't actually wanna know personal details.
So you just being hypocritical, which is americans known for.

It just has a different connotation around here.

when we ask someone how are you? It pretty much is just a way of saying hello. When they say good, they is them acknowledging back saying hello. It's sort of like a slang term

Hi, Mexico. How's it going?

crap sorry I'm a little drunk right now but basically asking someone how are you is just slag for hello. We don't actually need/want to hear about your life but to make some small talk in the form of a greeting

If you want to say hello, just say hello. What if I'm not good? Should I lie? That's fucking disgusting, you know.

We know, it was a topic for jokes here because if you ask a Russian how does he do, he would tell you every fucking bdetail in his life and his family and ancestors and history and how Russian football is shit and you need to dring this one till the end or you don't respect him.

*slang

>Getting a sub made
>Ask subway girl how she's doing
>Don't actually care just being friendly
>She responds "Weeelll.. I'm here"

Like I'm going to solve your issues in the 5 minutes it takes you to make my sub and check me out, just say good and move on.

this mixed signals faked niceness is the by far one of the worst things about americans in real life

>Don't actually care
Can't you understand how wrong it is?

Sometimes I find it difficult to believe. They're usually so agressive on internet that I can't imagine a good American.

Where did you go?
>airport staff
You're counting that? Christ, man...
For what it's worth, visiting Canada once was enough for me.
Why are yuros so fascinated by a public representative of a company being required to be pleasant towards customers?

As opposed to never making eye contact and standing in awkward silence that Swedes do in real life

I don't think you have ever been to Canada

Your overthinking it, It's not a big deal, like you do it just to be pleasant and friendly. You don't tell a total stranger you have issues ,etc. You might tell a close friend or something.

"Don't care" is a bit of a meme, but it's just you generally expect a "Good thanks".

bet you've never met a swede you stupid leaf

Bullshit
t. Midwest native in New England
>pretending like you don't understand how colloquialisms work

If you ask me a question then I will answer it to the best of my ability. If you didn't want to hear it then you shouldn't have asked in the first place. Nice, honest and simple.

Europeans can be quite rude or straightforward
Cashiers are not trying to be nice here, they just look tired

Indeed they are, just don't go anywhere east of the Mississippi. Same applies for Canada btw