You're cunt

>you're cunt
>when was the last time you called your mum?

I live with mommy :))

I live with mommy :))

My mummy's dead :))

don't ruin my wholesome thread you cunts

I live with mummy :))

Three days ago, but we hardly ever talk.

i don't talk to her

I saw her on Thanksgiving, last week Thursday. I called her that day for some directions

why is that?

cunt who broke my dad to whore herself out

that's pretty sad

I live with her but I'm not a manchild I had to move back in because I got fucked over because of a medical emergency

Lose weight you american fat arse

me too, and I'm almost 30

*weeps*

I fell off a balcony and fucked up my foot so bad that they needed to do surgery to put the bones back in place and now all my money goes towards paying off the medical debt

We don't have a close relationship

Yesterday, she has pretty bad cancer and they just stepped up the Chemo.
She can't go outside anymore so she calls me a lot.

6 years since I heard her voice or saw her. We're not on good terms.

1995,three days before she died

Always answer her, do what she asks.
I lost my father at 17 to cancer, I was the only one able to help him through the day but I still feel like I didn't do enough.

just yesterday.i make sure to call her everyday,because both my parents don't have much time left

Sorry to hear that user. I'll do my best thanks for your kind words.

It's been a few weeks since we talked on the phone but we had dinner last Saturday. My aunts and 2 of my cousins were there too. We played Spinner. It was nice.

>watching Godzilla 2014 with mom
>Godzilla shows up
>"user were there really creatures like that long ago?"
>"yes"

28 here

I've just given up at this point, so I have no need to weep anymore. I'll never have a girl or kids or whatever so why bother getting sad when I can just enjoy my tendies in peace?

v rude

It's not rude to avoid horrible people. Only thing she ever did for me was shit me out of her well used hole. Even then, she drank and used drugs during the pregnancy. It's a miracle I'm not more retarded.

Perhaps you've reached the level of retardation that you don't even notice it any more...

Disturbing possibility lad. Frightening to imagine. Horrendous.