/brit/

me in the top left edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6ZQZT9FHjE
theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2015/nov/02/turbulence-at-save-the-children-share-your-stories-of-working-for-the-ngo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html
twitter.com/AliAlAhmed_en/status/936033229060149249
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

babestation

Brexit is the best thing that has happened to this country since we re-executed Cromwell's dead corpse.

Give me a (You)

anime

ah yes the dead corpse as opposed to the living one

Daily reminder Ireland has been white genocided with a paki gay muslim Prime Minister and their country's economy has been in the toilet for 10 years.

*makes Britain great again by endorsing civic nationalism*

Absolutely balmy lads

feeling kinda down lads

thinking of going to the shops to buy some candy. ought to cheer me up

Cromwell was the best thing to ever happen to this country, maybe even the world.

You'll be a living corpse when I get my hands on you

me literally delta positive

man it's absolutely freezing here with a blasting ice wind and sub zero temperatures. fuck off you absolute TWAT

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

I think I know I've got to you when you have to make stuff up and continue your tantrum into another thread. (^:

roundheads get out

without cromwell there'd be no constitutional monarchy in britain.

fucking hate people who spam anime, they have about 18 boards and they STILL fucking post it on other boards. they do it on threads that have fuck all to do with anime whatsoever and fucking roleplay with each other using anime pictures. if i was rich I'd buy this site just so I could instantly ban any and all fucking anime posters that dare leave their multiple containment zones. disgusting mouth breathers, all of them.

And this city is a plague on said humanity and the world

oh stop it you two :3 x

Not sure lads.... not sure

>gamma positives

that's me so much

Hi there!

We've noticed you're using an Ad Blocker.
To see this post please whitelist this page and you can enjoy all the quality posts this 'user' has to offer.
Or sign in through Google™ or Facebook™ to enjoy 24 hours access!

Redpill me on oliver cromwell

you literally spent 10 minutes typing out a reddit spaced reply talking shit. Who's really mad here?

big fan of anime and people who post about anime

What the fuck is OTHER if not mixed???

cunt
next

>tfw no awkward British journalist bf

*jumps onto ur bed*
*kissy kissies you*
hehehehehehe! :D

Any of you guys been to that open-air sex festival in Nottingham that happens every year (and the Daily Mail freaks out about)

working on a sex wee

Spics. Suburbs are pretty nice though
1/3. Rural areas if your going to retire

Jews, Maori, Irish, etc

That pic is good bait, anyone who says 'gamma positive' is a confirmed fuckwit

He was a soyboy who pretended to be a man of the people, then randomly decided to call himself Lord Protector like some Dark Souls boss, and seized the executive for himself. Everybody hated him, hated his son so much they killed him, dug up his father's body and re-executed him.

dear British subjects : ))

I am sorry we have an orange monkey drumpf representing us

Yours truly
Sane Americans : ))

What do I have to be mad about? Brexit won't affect me and everything I posted was true. I genuinely can't stop laughing about Brexit.

>Are the other generals every trying
good bait lad will get the yanks screaming

We are envious 2/3. Please boys I need (You)

Is there a site you go to for this? obvs no photoshop by the looks of it

HEE HAW

HEE HAW

big if true

inspect element

inspect element lad

easy as pie x

>2am again
OH NO NO NO NO

Oh but it will affect you my potato friend. Because the vast majority of southern Irish people actually rely heavily of Northern Ireland for jobs and income. With a hard border, your paki government will collapse, there would be anarchy

Dear, 82419775

youtube.com/watch?v=d6ZQZT9FHjE

first few seconds, does he browse here?

>Because the vast majority of southern Irish people actually rely heavily of Northern Ireland for jobs and income.
Genuinely lol'd.

any bitter lonely man in?

Its comfy mate. Complete silence and freedom to do anything

>Only two hours until I go to work
>My last opportunity to find the opportunity and gather the confidence to ask out the cute girl there
H-how am I going to do it?

Daily reminder that communism will win

wtf but yanks told me they gained independence in 1776. Do yanks even know their own history?

Not exactly true but next time the Irish banks go tits up the UK won't be there to bail them out

Ye, haha

"absolute madman" is a common saying even outside /brit/

but it means ill wake up at at least 11 tomorrow and disappoint me mum again

communism will win eventually but that doesn't mean it's not going to suck

THE HUMAN MISERY IN ITS FULLEST EXPRESSION.........THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST...........A HATEFULL IRISH, FRUSTRATED, JEALOUS, WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX LIKE MANY OF YOU, THAT CANNOT FIND ANOTHER WAY TO EXPRESS AND VENT THEIR OWN UNHAPPINESS OF A POOR DEVIL REDUCED TO WASTE. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS HURTS !!! Already what they would say, the IRA, the terroist branch of the irish

IRA: THE IRISH WANTS to BE RACIALLY BRITISH AND CULTURALLY SCOTTISH. With that argument valid I can refute the poor and sad irish author of this post. WHO GIVES LAUGHTER TO YOU AND YOUR POOR LIFE ODIOUS. THE IRISH, as said by many notable people, Is A SHIT REJECTED BY EVERY RACE in THE WORLD, FROM the INDIGENOUS, WHITE , ASIAN, JEWISH ETC AND therefore, THERE is NOTHING IN IRELAND OF VALUE OR IMPORTANCE, THE ONLY EXPORT THAT IRELAND GIVES THE WORLD IS THE IRISH: A CLUMSY, SMELLY, AND UGLY. THE IRISH CUISINE? SOME POTATOES THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN GROW!!! AN IRELAND THAT IS ALREADY CONDEMNED, POOR, AND DISGUSTING

yeah

Fascism is unironically the best system for the majority of people.

hola betonto

>when you get colonized by your former colonies
top wew

>bitcoin

Hey Britain

*sucks Google's cock*

Hows brexit going

*economy crashes*

At least we arent brexiting lol

*begs Germany for money*

At least we dont have a muslim mayor

*has a paki gay muslim PM*

americans often don't understand that the revolutionary war was a civil war that lasted like 4 times longer than the american civil war. a significant number of american colonists were loyalists, and even after the revolutionary war, a certain segment of society were displeased about the transition to a republic for various reasons.

This but unironically

in what way

What happened to the guy who was gonna ask the poots girl out?

died i reckon

>when you were run by a kenyan for 8 years

In every way
Unironically agree with you

sizeable if certified

May was a fookin belladonna in her salad days

genuinely concerned about the welfare of the english remaining in London.

He retired the gimmick and they're going out now

I'm rorke as fuck and everything, but the part and parcel may may was never true. We was talking about the increased police presence as a result of the attacks

have a sneaking suspicion this isn't real

Our economy is the fastest growing in Europe.

Our PM is a Catholic conservative, not that it matters.

me on the left

>I'm rorke as fuck

Tim looks like a PS2 era NPC

For letting the Jews in?

I'm rorke as fuck and everything, but muslims aren't that bad, they actually contribute more than you NEETs

right thats it
off to bed this instant

>there will never be another hwndu
JDIMSA

>fastest growing economy
>after being in the shit for 4 years

wew. Who knew digging yourself out of a hold meant growing faster than ones that werent to begin with

>ireland's population is below it's 19th century pre-famine levels
>scotland's population is roughly the same it was decades ago

why don't celts like to reproduce?

Isn't it convenient how the UK press have kinda forgotten how Brendan Cox is a sleazy sex pest now he's a widower and the go-to mouthpiece for quips on extremism?

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2015/nov/02/turbulence-at-save-the-children-share-your-stories-of-working-for-the-ngo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html

Ah yes, the age-old British custom of brutally killing women and children on foreign land...

twitter.com/AliAlAhmed_en/status/936033229060149249

We'd prefer them not to

is this ebonics ?