Australian """"""scientists"""""""

>Australian """"""scientists"""""""

Friendly reminder that anything that comes out of Australia (food, commerce, scientific research, and media) is nothing but shitposts.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailytrends.net/2013/12/scientists-predict-how-human-will-look.html
youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXulrYQ3rE
youtu.be/VODLvqi-pfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like your average amerilard

Isn't it just more practical to build safer cars?

Reminds me of the princes monster in HxH

n-no it doesn't ;_;

Can someone splice this with that National Geographic article that claimed "This is what Americans will look like in 2050...and it's beautiful."

You just keep eating those smores and cola and your neck and face will eventually get there Tubby

i dont think i want the answer but im going to ask anyway

wtf is up with the 20 nipple sac thing

>tfw aussie scientists shitscience at you

WTF AUSSIES????

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT ME! I KNOW I AM UGLY!!!!

Australia is recommending that humans have their genes spliced to look like this so we can survive car accidents.

The nipples are airbags

he's not dark skinned and doesn't shout allahu akbar!

Milk is produced as a lubricant in order to protect the organism in the event of them being in danger of being crushed.

But its legs are still going to get crushed in a car accident.

?

not if your current population looks almost similar to this already. It would cost less money to finish the transition than it would to build a safer car

In Australia it's quite common for us to have litters of children, in the sun outside they suckle from our men's tests getting a lifetimes worth of pure testosterone before the adult make simply detached them and walks away, 99% die trying to crawl back to the city thought the desert, leaving only the strongest most virile and intelligent babies who survive the harshness and gives a valid mandate to shit all over the rest of the world on the Internet for being 'weak cunts'

Proof Americans invent everything noteworthy before everybody else.

Then there's this

thedailytrends.net/2013/12/scientists-predict-how-human-will-look.html

that is what I look like now

Did they actually receive money to figure out how a human would have to look like to survive a car crash? What was the point of that?

This was in Norwegian media too.
I'm picturing some australian scientists laughing their asses off somewhere in the desert...

It's by the same artist who designed the Rato.

so? it'll survive. that was the point, to protect the vital organs in the head abdomen.

>talmudic_pophesy.jewpeg

> And there will be darker skin as people move around the planet and races mix.

Not on our watch, they wont.

Aw, Trump's grandkid looks so sweet.

He was born in banter, the others merely adopted it.

This model is used for low impact not high impact. So no crushed legs are mangled spines

It's just a bit of fun speculation, like that book I forget the name of with all the cool future humans.

This model is used for low impact not high impact. So no crushed legs or mangled spines

EVERY FACET OF THEIR SOCIETY IS A SHITPOST

All that money was spent on Victoria Bitter

Looks like something from the new Mad Max.

Fucking Australians, it's their only claim to fame so they gotta make everything about it.

>"THIS IS WHAT A PROPA WARBOY SHOULD LOOK LIKE TO PERFORM WELL ON THA FURY ROAD.!!!!"

Who is that semen demon?

Welp there it goes, a new pepe starting it's journey

how many fatalities result from low-impact crashes, how is it even a selective pressure that would produce anything at all

>australian science

i love you australia, your bantz are unmatched

nightmare fuel

delet this

Then wear your fucking seatbelt and stop being fat.

Svetlana Pripyat

Isn't predicting evolution a fruitless effort since the mutations that allow evolution to occur are completely random?

I saved that twice

cykania bylat

You're just upset when you discovered this wasn't a sexbot. Calm down m8

What the fuck is this abomination? Kill it with fire!

National Geographic has determined what the white race will look like in 2250 after they emerge from two centuries of having been driven into underground cavern cities to reclaim the surface world... and it's beautiful

Seatbelts themselves can cause trauma.

I'm still laughing

Can't wait for testing and then immediate dumping into the outback to see if they survive

???

Im going to invest in this pepe

Am I wrong?
Or is there some evolution fairy that controls how genes will mutate

Haha that's great. Do you mind if I save it?

Natural selection is more likely to produce people less prone to getting into car accidents in the first place.

They are especially made to be elastic at the forces involved in an attempt to ride the line among the possible traumas. In a low-speed crash they're an excellent bet.

Want some broken ribs and buises, or your head nailed into the dashboard, your waifu tossed out the front window and your kids flying out of their seats into grandma's head for additional stroke therapy?

Thanks racemixing.

Humans have surpassed evolution. Our evolution is now in our own hands due to technology.

the fuck is this abomination

Here ya go

FUCKING

is the goatee part of the safety or just for shits and giggles?

A whole new master race of shitposters

I meant the type of trauma I could write a post on tumblr about. Seat belts are problematic.

fucking kek

Admit it.
He's far more handsome now.

>still white

Isn't one of the reasons abos are so degenerate is that it's actually TOO easy to survive in the Australian wilderness?

We've already developed bodies that can heal from car crashes. It's crazy to think we would evolve for one such specific event. That's like saying we will grow gills because of floods occurring more frequently.

Even your scientist are shitposters

>breaking benches

it's a body that evolved to survive banter

AC/DC rock!

delete this

I don't care about this thread or your gay-ass message (didn't read)

Here's my OC:
youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ

Shill it around if it's good

Fucking saved

Steve Buscemi

saved

Thank you, brother. I would make love to you on a beach if I could.

Ok so what's a hoon and why do Aussies seem afraid of them?

Tim Tams are pretty good

It's only a matter of time before... man after man.

DEVO was right about everything!

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXulrYQ3rE

Yes it's true.

We have this weird thing that happens with air pressure in the deserts here where clouds form on the ground surface at such a density you can literally climb onto them. So in the outback you can literally sleep on a cloud most nights.
Also you'll hear of people surviving on ants, they are honey ants, their backs are full of honey. It also helps that they are 12 inches long and can't bite and are incredibly slow so catching one is a weeks worth of food.

>The safest possible driver is unable to turn his head

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Do you ever stop Shitposting?

youtu.be/VODLvqi-pfM

>implying some ferocious dinosaur-descended birds are easier to beat than some vietnamese farmers armed with ploughs and hoes

Who do you think you are burgerboy?