youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes/videos
youtu.be/4HCtDWXEmYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't he Scottish?

He got this.

Scots aren't anglos?

I love dis nigga, glad he's got himself a qt fraulein

>dis nigga
hey man, who's you favorite rapper? you into CDAPTC?

Anglo = English, so no.

Didn't the English invade Scotland and fucked their women multiple times? I bet at least half of them have anglo blood.

Lowlanders have some English in them, but that doesn't magically make them English. Are Mexicans Spanish now?

This is what I was saying the whole time
This "New Aryan" who killed those 9 people has been a racial ANGLO on killing Spree in an ARYAN nation

Who is this girl please?

Anglos are our friends and allies goyim

>butthurt cucked scot
The only ones we didn't feed our seed were the 7 ft high hairy women with beards from the upper most highlands, only because their cunts were so overgrown even Sir Lancelot himself would get lost in the jungle.

I don't understand this thread, who is these people?

Woes's German gf.

Scotcucks are Aryans oppressed by Anglos.

Millennial Woes youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes/videos

His secret German girlfriend.

Genuinely happy for him if its true

Where did you get that picture though?

Billy Shields

>tfw when Glaswegian / Scouse but other way around

Source?

How has this mopey twat got a gf when I'm kissless

Is he the guy who was alt-right and now is sjw or something like this?

A guy posted it in a thread earlier, he had the inside scoop.

I guess you could say that.

There is something very unerotic about this...

As fucking if. He's a chubby manlet NEET who spends all his free time making videos directed at a bunch of shitposting white nationalist retards.

He is a bisexual, he sucks dick, probably is a cuck as well. that bitch is probably crazy or is going to cuck him.

NEETs are GOD-Tier for German qts.

Because of that roastie thread earlier im now wondering what his German gf's pussy looks like. Apparently german girls are massive roasties.

I think his videos about Cologne etc appealed to her.

She was probably like "Wow, these German men are useless, this Brit is the man I need."

All women are roastie scum.

I'm very bad with all of these board dramas, I don't know the vast majority of these people.

He really needs to work out. Looks strangely flabby and shapeless.

That is actually her, she posted here before too, in a pic with him.

I think it's the 'V' neck partly also.

On his askfm someone asked him why he's so degenerate and he told the questioner to "make a channel like that [non-degenerate]". Basically he has no desire to improve himself. Not sure why people like him desu, he's not even that smart, and it sounds like he's not well-read at all.

He looks like a Jew in public.

Also wearing one of your autism shirts for a date.

Where did OP find this image btw?

>Where did OP find this image btw?

;3

She looks like Emma Stone, to be honest. So beautiful.

Could be, baggy clothes can make you look worse than you actually are.

>Not sure why people like him desu

Probably because hes not on board with PC / cultural marxism. There are too few people out there on our side.

So where's the full story?

This,

(still want a gf tho)

>Probably because hes not on board with PC / cultural marxism. There are too few people out there on our side.
Even Peter Hitchens is far more knowledgeable than Woes.

this, is it in the archives?

I actually like le morality man too, even though I disagree with him on some things.

He's a good writer and I agree with his views regarding the decline of culture, but he's clearly clueless about economics and he acts like a bit of a baby in interviews and debates.

From me. I posted it in the last thread. I just assumed she was his gf because of his interactions with her in the comments sections of multiple videos and he liked her vid. She's also german and he said his gf was german.

youtu.be/4HCtDWXEmYo

You might disagree with Hitchens, but he's actually very well-read. The depth of his knowledge on certain issues is pretty impressive.

theres literally no reason you should

I certainly wouldn't disagree with that, but there are areas where he is not well-read at all

Good for him

He really does deserve a qt gf.

>Hitchcuck