How does it feel to be a useful idiot Sup Forums?

You are all cucks and useful idiots for a foreign power. You are litteraly the equivelanet of the 1968 hippie faggots and niggers that you make fun of all the time. Agents of foreign influence at best and a security risk at worst.

B-but I'm not a Russian cuck said the Trotskyist faggot from the 1960's, I don't even like the Soviet Union I just support every single policy and conspiracy theory that benefits their narrative b-but I'm certainly not a useful idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Canadians
youtube.com/watch?v=78JZCvBfuNI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do want the Cold War 2 Electric Boogaloo so much leaf?

Why are people so afraid of working with Russia for our common interest?

Why does America HAVE TO have enemies at all times?

A fucking leaf

Because Trump needs bogeyman for his low IQ, no information voters.

Trotskyists/neo cons weren't pro Russia, retard they hated Russia because the Russians purged all the jews from positions of power and put an icepick through Trotsky's head.

How are you this fucking dumb?

>Trump
>demonizing Russia

you're legit retarded

What a stupid comment. Trump is the one that is not playing tough guy with Russia. Your comment applies to Clinton and the cuckservatives.

>If you don't want to throw away American lives for worthless Russian satellites that give us neither resources nor currency, you're a useful idiot
No thanks, the last few decades of neocons trying to keep the Cold War going have been shit
Thank god someone finally wants to end it

The analogy clearly went over your head.

Sup Forums is fucking retarded regarding Russia and Putin, even George Bush stated how difficult it was to work with him, and Bush is held up on Sup Forums as Putins best friend. I could see Trump and Putin working together regarding IS and terrorism in general, seeing as Russia has terrorism as well, but thats as far as it goes. At the end of the day the US and Russian agenda is different. The real question is how will China react when Trump is elected, we've always disagreed with China on their border claims, but we've never economically shafted them like Trump will.

I find it funny how supposed copnservatives all became flower power hippie cucks all of a sudden that are unwilling about defending freedom and self determination abroad.

Canada

Calling anyone cucks

Repaired to the level of ally relations with Russia would be a good thing for America. We're not faggy Canada we would value a Russian pivot fuck Europe it's a new muslim caliphate anyway

Name a common interest other then destroying IS. I'll wait.

>defending freedom and self determination abroad.

they've done such a good job, why stop now?

> A FUCKING LEAF

Fucking China over and/or going to war against them. Fallout prophecy will come true!

Putin doesn't give a fuck about allying with anyone. He wants to carve out a buffer zone out of Eastern Europe making them sattlite states, if Trump wants to cuck and guive him that then he's ok with Trump. He doesn't give a fuck about Islamism or ISIS or anything of the sort you fucking idiot except for staying in power until death.

If Trump cucks on that it will render all NATO alliances moot and will break the global order creating chaos taht will arrive to North America as well.

This. Europe is fucking dead, especially now that Trump is going hard against globalism. Allies with Britain/Russia and fuck the rest.

Trump is... a businessman. Not a soldier and not a General.

He is the CEO America needs to redraw our interests across the planet. He is not going to wreck our economic interests with China famalam.

>working with Russia
Good luck with that. They have proven time and time again that they are liars and theaths. Wanting to work together with them really says something.

Leaf you don't matter to us in the U.S. Newsflash your views don't matter and you don't get a vote in our elections. Essentially you can fuck off with your personal views because no one cares and Canada is never going to be in any situation where you'd get to decide to vote for politicians who make things happen on global scale

China is quickly becoming powerful. Without aligning ourselves with Russia, any conflict will be disastrous for us.

Middle East peace in general is a big enough reason. Anti Islam, and depending on how good relations are we could form a military alliance and work towards 1st world peace.

Middle East Peace is in both of our interest, they gain nothing from lying.

Putin>Obama

It's a bit different when two powerful nations work together there Lithuania. Shitty nations like yours get cheated because there's nothing you can do about it you're literally nothing.

They only lie and cheat lesser countries like yours.

what has led you to come to this conclusion, my friend? what life experience has troubled you?

But russia is already china's bitch. They try to be seen as friends but step down at every stronger word because they know they are no mach to China in any aspect.

because fuck you
kys pussy

>politicians value their own country above others

I know this is a foreign concept to a Canadian but this is actually the norm for the rest of the world.

We already have the highest GDP goynigger, the problem is we're giving our industry to other countries, and propping them up, then they dont listen when we butt heads on an issue. Who the fuck would buy anything made in china if it didnt have a western name on the front? Who would buy mexican auto parts unless it said GM or Ford?

Im a Russian studying abroad тyпyй пиндocaвcкий пидopac, I'm warning you of what will happen you silly cuck.

>At least Trump is the man in that picture
>Putins the lady boy.

Hehe sorry Russian bros, lithuania did it not us.

Also, a leaf talking about people being cucks, when their PM is the ultimate cuck.

Says a fag country who can't even provide their budget requirement for NATO. Remember these words if Russia extends its hands.

No American will die for a fag country like yours. No one in American media or the Government will even make an argument in engaging nuclear war with Russia over your shit infested country. Asswipe.

Trump's poll numbers keep going up and the emails haven't stopped. Because the main ones that the FBI investigated haven't appeared yet. IT's still all downhill for you globalists enabling cuntbags. You're on your own.

Pick up a gun and defend yourselves like big boys. Europe is an Islamic caliphate, I rather work with Russia to eliminate these terrorists than you Muslim enablers.

bullshit, nonsense propaganda

>He wants to carve out a buffer zone out of Eastern Europe making them sattlite states

There's nothing wrong with being a Russian satellite state bro

We are going to need another leaf hate thread

Whatever you say Vlad the imposter

>How does it feel to be a useful idiot
Right now you're calling me useful but in the next thread you'll say I'm useless. Make up your mind!

Yeah they're becoming very powerful by stealing western tech. Remember trumps bit about china breaching trademarks at the RNC?

Trotskyists weren't useful idiots for Russia they were the biggest anti Russian blowhards

The problem was when the Cold War ended and the neocons, who ostensibly had won (although in reality they didn't do much besides turn the Right in the US into PC cucks) switched to shilling for war in the middle east 24/7

anyway this whole thread is just garbage becuase

1. Russia isn't world threat or even a world power
2. Ending Cold War 2 is a great idea
3. Russia only ever acted in response to western subversion in Ukraine

> hillary sells uranium deposits to russians
> hillary supports Kremlin backed anti-fascist organisation that tries to whitewash soviet union history
> hillary has several ties to russian oligarchs that are under putin sphere of influence

b-b-but Trump

He went to the new york military academy before Wharton you dumb nigger. He has plenty of military knowledge.

I literally do not give a shit about the baltics or eastern europe, those shitholes have russian dna in them already, let them fend for themselves

Fuck you. Hillary will have us going to war with Russia.

Anything that's outside of that plan is labeled as "loving Putin", and commands mockery from media outlets and or politicians? Fuck you, and fuck your whore love for puppet masters.

>that grammar

lol, try again retard, that's the kind of russian you'd hear from someone pretending to be russian

Why does America HAVE TO have enemies at all times?
How else will we fuel the (((military-industrial complex)))?

Shhh... Let the kids have their wet dreams about Putin

into space better than CHYNA

imagine space race 2.0 with US/Russia working TOGETHER

how would China ever recover?

Then why does russia cheat UK/FR etc. by funding nationalist parties to break up the world as it is. And don't start with all that bullshit about how the world is doomed. Ruskies how no interest to save the world or the wite race as you try to believe so hard. They are slavs and have nothing in common with the west world or white race.

and time and time again we'll state how different the relationship is when your nation is actually powerful and not some shit stain that barely anyone has ever heard of

Yeah sure Torskyists weren't useful idiots. It's as if they didn't take over all the universities pushing faggotry, degeneracy, agitating niggers and Mexicans about white power and colonialism culminating into you faggots becoming too pussified and weak when dealing with a nuclear armed totalitarian nightmare state that wants to re-draw the borders of Europe. Sure nothing useful at all.

UK and France are not powerful top kek

Pay fair share

хoчeшь пoпиздeть дoлбaeб?

They see the USA as the devil and you are the lesser people in theyr eyes.

>this butthurth irrelevant baltic country with africa tier flag and irrelevant as its neighbouts JUST CANT STOP BEING BUTTHURTH ABOUT RUSSKIES.
JUST

kanadiun liberal faggots please rot.

Man I fucking hate being born in this waste land or retarded inbred liberal hillbilly faggots

Let the Russian American bromance begin. China can come to and Britain if they stay uncucked.

Their burgers suck even more than that graffiti

The campaign donor list of foreign governments to Hillary is a mile long, yet these paid Hillary trolls expect people to believe this?

This is the most retarded comment of all time.

>hippies
>not created by CIA

These fucking leafs just get worse and worse.

We will be paying by 2020. After Crimea we are taking serious steps to boost our defense (conscription, increased spending, modernization of our arnament..)

That alone is a good enough reason for a 100 year alliance.

Foreign donations from cucked satellite states like the UK, Saudi Arabia, Poland and other shit that doesn't have interests that run counter to America or the staus quo in the world.

Trump's campaign manager literally worked for fucking Yanukovich

first i was trump support but then see this and now am #HillfireMissile

Butthurt belt again, oh god.

FYI Lithuania stopped mongol invasion in Europe senturies ago. I can't say we are able to do that again but we would at least try. I don't believe the same about you or russia. And if you choose to side with the bad guys what does it say about you? I get it that trump is the nest that could happen to ceo's, but not to USA.

Are you a Ukrainian immigrant?

>After Crimea

What could this be in your case?

>Thinking that Russia can be reasoned with or trusted
It's like you have never met a russian

Trump and Putin are the ultimate trolls

fucking china,destroying the rest of islam, taking over africa from the chinks.

Show me the proof leaf. If you have none than STFU about satellites.

fuck you leatherman

>And if you choose to side with the bad guys what does it say about you?

you tell me

Wtf I hate trump now

Nope. USA & Russia ally in glorious fashion to destroy Muslims & China for their bullshit trade. Let's do this.

We need a common enemy. ISIS is only threat because Obama is barely fighting them. China is barely a threat. All other options sate out and while Russia is complete shit at everything they do and are no real threat because they suck at fighting and they have no money. In reality letting Russia get big and scary would be good for the US so then we can make them a real enemy(to the public eye only of course).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Canadians
>1,251,170
Really makes you think

>тyпyй
>пиндocaвcкий
>дoлбaeб
Basically, kill yourself.

Prepare anuses baltic bros. The NWO ends with trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=78JZCvBfuNI

Lithuanian shit posting, this is new

Its funny to watch this show in Brazil. Our left has respect for Putin at the same time they hate Trump.

The bear and the eagle are going to team up to rid this world of 7th century barbarism and there is nothing you leafs can do about it. You will have to find a different source for your wive's bulls.

Nieko ten aišku stebuklingo, bet kur geresnė vieta?

1)Kreem
2)Dumbvabve
3)Lucandom

Good lord, is there anything Putin *can't* do?

I forgot the current narrative, is (((global warming))) also a devious Putler plot?

russian subversion is real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

>We will be paying by 2020
kek only 4 more years of IOU's. 2% of your nations GDP what's that like $15 USD? Shit you should start a gofundme for your shit nations defense

We are but nobody likes us
Buy our sprats

What case?

Omg america. How can you abandod us, your greatest ally?

>you should start a gofundme

For what? It's your job to protect and fund them.

pay your 2% were not going to send Americans yo die over who invented vodka.

lol these stupid fucking kissing posters. They did exactly the same thing with Boris / Trump, (then it didn't even end up being Boris anyway lol).

I'd LOVE to ask the SJW fuck who made this, "oh? Why are you using imagery of two men kissing as an insult? Are you a homophobe?"