Just, what the fuck man. How do you become this fucked up when you are surrounded by normal people?

Just, what the fuck man. How do you become this fucked up when you are surrounded by normal people?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.tmz.com/2012/12/05/ariel-winter-shanelle-gray-mom-chrystal-workman-nude-photos-lead-publicist-jonathan-hay/
m.tmz.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1494014931144.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She grew up in liberal L.A. Her mind is totally warped.

whats up w/ her left sole wtf

>grew up in hollyjew
>surrounded by normal people
Bro, they had her in the casting couch when she was like 11.

I wanna creampie her pusy

fucking midget

She has been sexually active since she was like, 13. Her mom tried to stop it.

Her mom also tried to leak her underage nudes, she's a shit person.

SIT ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW

Read about her family life. She's bred and raised from white trash, leads to deviant behavior and inability to cope.

>FUCKING libruls

notice none of the other evil libruls in the picture look fucked up or have their tits and vaginas hanging out

I'm gonna need some sauce on that.

no pics of her and her underboobs from recent music festival?

what's happening to Sup Forums

also anyone have a graph of her boob size compared to each season of modern family and ratings?

kek

did she decided at the last minute to go to this day event dressed up as a whore? bitch is so thirsty for attention holy crap

the older white bitch is trying to hide it but she wants to flat-out murder Ariel out of jealousy

Lily is looking cute!

No, she really doesn't.

Julie Bowen has sampled the finest cocks hollywood has to offer for the last three decades. In fact, at that very moment, she has an entire pack of otters cavorting in her trailer just waiting to pleasure every one of her holes, and at her advanced age she's still more attractive than white trash ariel. There's nothing to envy about obesity even if it does make your tits gargantuan, the only type of people that attracts is blacks.

No, no, that's a look of pure contempt.

m.tmz.com/2012/12/05/ariel-winter-shanelle-gray-mom-chrystal-workman-nude-photos-lead-publicist-jonathan-hay/

It's so ridiculous for a second I thought she was photoshopped in.

lol she went on IG to defend this as a feminist statement saying "wear what you want!"

they know (and so does she) that a goo portion of the ratings comes from ariel and they've hinted at her to be more 'sexy' to promote the show.
i'm pretty sure she's also gotten a raise too.

Fappening pls

NUDES I WANT HER NUDES

>grits her shit
>Ariel cuts her tits

pottery

77loquillo sounds like truly a patrician

oh she's getting rises alright

who's the non-fag guy to the left? don't recognize him at all.

>Phil will never be your dad

JDIMSA

where's sophia tortilla and al birdy?

Jesus, seeing the cute little Asian kid this grown up makes me feel old. What is she now like 10? I don't even keep up with Modern Family but I used to watch a little bit when it started and that little girl was basically a newborn. Feels bad man.

I never watched that show, can someone tell me the deal with the young chick? Why is she dressed like that? She has a rectangle for a body. She looks so fake/weird.

The actress is just a huge slut. Her mom talked about walking in on her fucking a much older guy when she was 13 or 14.

kek

She's fucked up. Born into a weird shitty family, probably molested and abused by Hollywood, and cast as the younger ugly duckling sister in the show. She had insecurity problems with her massive tits that seemed to grow a cup size every episode so she got a breast reduction, then she realized big tits rule and she regretted the decision so now she compensates for it by dressing like a prostitute even though the rest of her body is mediocre and her big tits were all she had going for her. I expect her to commit suicide or overdose on drugs before she turns 30. Never had a chance.

Jesus...

I hate what's become of our society. Degeneracy in everything, there's no longer a lower rung to drop to.

>Her mom talked about walking in on her fucking a much older guy when she was 13 or 14.
Interdasting

Wtf I always thought she was a cutie but after seeing her dressed like that I kind of think she is disgusting.

>Degeneracy in everything, there's no longer a lower rung to drop to.

Says as he posts on an anime imageboard lmao

They all look like ayyys.

>stop staring at my breasts you pig!

Hopefully her nudes get leaked soon

One already has, check The Fappening. It's her laying on her back with her titties pushed up.

Jesus.. does she have no shame? or self respect?

If you were ripped as shit wouldn't you want to show off?

>m.tmz.
>m.

leave

Chad always wins

Oh damn. Daddy's gonna need some lotion now.

not at some media event no.

she looks like a prostitute.

that's fake. the tats are photoshopped. not her

wow he got a fat italian with scarred up tits and a ironforge body

lucky

When Ariel climaxes, does she say 'brace yourself the Winter is cumming?'

It's not even night. This event took place at 5.30 PM.

>this post

did't she mutilate herself so men stopped staring at her tits?

He looks like he's workin on getting titties as big as hers.

>implying hollywood is full of normal people
>implying hollywood parents are normal people
>implying the cast of modern family are normal people
>implying the writers of modern family are normal people
>implying the producers and directors of modern family are normal people

she never had a chance

Clair's face says it all

>that guy
>Chad

>you will never see pre surgery Ariel breast feed Lily

What's the point in living

No way, 4 pm at the latest

I don't watch this show anymore, who the hell is that behind the slut, next to the pretend gay guy? I thought it was Ray Romano at first.

that guy is a chad by fa/tv/irgin standards

What a little slut

Dude is lucky for those few pump and dump undoubtedly but it must be hell to be in an actual relationship with her

Was this ever confirmed to be her?
i.4cdn.org/gif/1494014931144.webm

Fuck, at first I didn't recognize them

What the fuck is wrong with her feet

young milky

You're such a loser you confuse a Todd for a Chad

JUST

> when the whole cast tells you it's a costume party and you fall for it.

I don't know how women cram themselves into shoes.

You can't deny her dress is really cool.

>wins
You can bang girls way hotter than Ariel at any festival you attend. If anything he fucked up going there with her.

Sofia convinced her to cut her tits out because she was jealous.
True story.

waaw so inspiring

YASSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEN

so brave

She looks more like she's trying not to laugh at Ariel's ridiculousness.

Someone post that insane snuff pasta about kidnapping and killing Ariel

>i should be able to do anything i want with no negative reactions or consequences

yes, the true meaning of personal freedom, that everyone who isn't you has to like you and accept everything about you

Don't deny that poor girl her right to have thousands of guys jerk off to her slutty pictures. It's exactly what she wants.

Can someone translate the spanish comment pls

>guys jerk off to her slutty pictures

That is literally rape.

>Puta
>pendeja
>Culo
>Idiota

I don't speak spanish but I don't think he's saying nice things about her.

>complain over big tits and the attention she gets because of it
>gets a reduction
>wears a dress like that which literally has a window to her tits(the very same tits she had reduced)
If I may ask, what precisely did the young lass mean by this sequence of events?

HER TITS ARE DEAD TO ME
since she killed them

You guys have been making fap threads and titty discussions about her since she was 15. Sup Forums probably turned her into a whore

>she goes on Sup Forums
this is news to me

>just let other people feel good about themselves and do what they want
>wear whatever you want people

honestly it was just jarring
everybody else was in a dockers commercial and she apparently thought it was 1am in the viper room

>>i should be able to do anything i want with no negative reactions or consequences

That's feminism, yes.

>Let me do whatever I want without me having to justify my actions or have any responsibility or accountability for my behavior.

>thinking a girls dress is cool
kek, you planning on buying it you faggot?

Nah man I'm just

I'm just sayin

TE VISTEA COMO UNA PUTA, SI TU ESO QUIERES PROYECTAR PUES MUT TU VIDA, PERI PARECES PENDEJA ENSWANSO EL CULO LAS NALGAS Y LAS CHICHIS EN #DISNEYLAND ENSENA TU CUERPO EN EL BAR IDIOTA
lol

Phil is so pure. I'm just gonna copy that guy when/if I'm a father.

>since she was 15

lol..

It's not even spanish, it's a strange mix of spanish, portuguese and puerto-rican street slang.

Ugly.

You dress like a whore, if that's what you want it's your life but you look like an asshole showing your ass and tits in Disneyland show your body in a bar idiot

I dont mean to go full sharpknees/10, but I can't be the only guy that gets turned off by brightly colored long nails?