Watching other people play video games

>watching other people play video games

Is there any more cucked than this?

I just watched a friend play this. Never done that before, never will do it again. It is betas watching other betas who want to be alphas. Truly sad sight

You laugh about this but there is a guy called B0aty on Twitch and he sometimes earn in 4 hours what you earn by working a year. Highest donation (without chargeback) was around 60,000 pounds. And he earns this by playing GTA V and Oldschool runescape.

What is his investment into development of our civilization? Hemorrhoids?

watching them play chess

how come people have money to actually give out to these people?

He earns money by playing video games +- 4 hours a day (enjoying himself) beeing his own boss. If i could do that i wouldnt care what people on Sup Forums think about me.

Why do betas give money to him?

What's your investment, faggot?

Also, this is no more cucked than watching other forms of entertainment.

thats the guy pretending to win on a gambling site he owns

This i didn't figured out. Mostly for attention and beeing mentioned in the stream. Was a dude in one stream that donated 4 times 500 pounds. Really insane.

Nothing wrong with watching people play video games, and nothing wrong with being the streamer making a living off it too. I just don't get why people donate money to gamers when it could be spent on better things.

I don't play games and have a small business. Also I teach kids how to stop being degenerates.

I still never will never never understand this. People like to compare watching streams to pro sports (which is already off in many ways). But I have no urge to give money to Payton Manning. I could maybe see why people would give $5 to keep the content going. But shit like $100+ is just retarted

>watching other people play sports

Is there any more cucked than this?

watching other people fuck your wife, that sounds quite cucked to me

Just watching isn't nearly as bad as watching + giving them your money

ill put on a lets play to help me fall asleep if i'm between books.

After being a gamer for over a decade browsing /pol made me realize that vidya is just the electric jew.
Keep you occupied with fantasy so you're low test and addicted to the slot machine feeling while you waste your best years in shit health.

I find vidya to be completely degenerate at this point.

have any twitch streamers ever done a stream of them browsing the web or doing homework? i would probably watch someone shitposting here on stream that would be dank

Jors give me the fucking %

No, because I don't 700 million for a professional stadium, team, and equipment to play like the pros due. Yet that $60 game is an exact carbon copy the pro streamer is playing.

What I don't understand is why people give them so much money. I remember when this shit started and there were a few people doing this. Some were actually interesting and it would be a shame if they stopped. For that reason, I could fathom people giving some so that videos kept on being made. Still, people today give WAY too much and this has become an industry kek

PS: I never gave them money.

I would rather watch some good gameplay than watch the awful bullshit on TV nowadays.

>Little to no propaganda

>Watch a good competition

>Not as costly as cable

>Helps me up my game in vidya in some cases

>Fun to hang around and the "digital water-cooler and banter

Some channels are even like lounges to a degree. Just watch good gameplay and have a polite conversation with some of the other denizens if the channel is well moderated of course.

It's way better than television.

This as well.

This is the new face of the entertainment industry. You can become rich and famous while bypassing the stupid kikes in Hollywood.

Entertainment can be substantial as well as the proliferation of knowledge. No premium channels, and no bullshit from mass media.

If you like something you might just support it. As opposed to having a mandatory bill every month for channels that make you want to vomit. Channels full of filthy kikes trying to shove their worldview down your throat.

Support who you like and what you want to see more of.

Cuck identified. You imply the only other option to watch is shitty cable.

What I don't understand is why people willingly give them money when they don't even have to.

Because they want to?

>I'd rather eat a shit sandwich than a rancid Indian shit sandwich, therefore shit sandwiches are good
Nice going, retard.

Clearly. I'm asking why.

Aye, I just don't get this.

You guys don't understand, video games were developed by a society repressed by the loss of a war.
They are the epitome of beta and the jew has hijacked you as a result.

You think streams don't contribute to kike media, but they do. There are already mandatory commercials and investors in twitch itself. You're been jewfiltrated and you don't even realize it because vidya is your last bastion of masculinity, it's over, and they won.

What are you, some sort of commie? Embrace the freedumbs motherfucker!!

Great explanation.

>Why do people people want to give money when they don't need to?
>Because they want to.

I only watch Tylermotherfuckin1 the only alpha on twitch.

>watching others play video games
>watching others play school yard games
>watching people play music
>watching others perform anything
>reading others writing
>reading others shitpost

It's almost like everything is degenerate

The more unlikely it is, the more likely it is true!

>Is there any more cucked than this?
Yes, watching your wife fucking some other dude

Nope. e-"""""sports""""" are fucking cancer as well.

>the "i gets money" defense
You're literally no better than a nigger.

Memetics. Literally. You aren't going to get a substantial, legitimate answer out of the fools that participate in donating because the truth is they don't know themselves. They're so blinded by their need to conform, they don't see they've been brainwashed into throwing their mother's hard earned shekels away.

>watching a half jew half nigger

>tfw you still remember the comfy hotshotgg streams on own3d tv

Good times, lads

Yeah, people actually spending hundreds of dollars to make their virtual gun a different color.

I used to play a lot of games when I was younger and don't even enjoy it now I can holy hold interest in for maybe an hour tops

>watching people play sports
>watching people talk to each other
>watching people have sex
Pure autism, get out of your house faggot.

>"""alpha"""
>on twitch.

It's almost like a bunch of false equivilancies thrown into a shitpost.