Why do men in this country pee while sitted?

Why do men in this country pee while sitted?
Are they fags? Also, do other european countries do this?

>tfw you have to pee sitting because your bf put a chastity cage on your cock

Bathroom breaks are the only time during the day that I'm allowed to take a break and leave my desk.

I take nice 8 minute-long piss breaks sitting on the toilet while I check up on the news on my phone. This is a perfectly masculine thing to do.

Sitting to piss is the civilized, hygienic option

Gay, using electronics of any kind is a major sign of being a loser virgin.

Here it's only if you live in an apartment

lol, i expected it from the yuropeans, not you
we have to keep this shit out of the new world

I prefer the cleanliness of it, rather than having some splash back on my clothes or maintaining my aim for the fear of soiling the floor and walls.

t. never had to clean his own toilet because he still lives in his mom's basement

I wish I had a chastity cage and my orgasms controlled...

I pee in the sink while mirin my 100% aryan genetics in the mirror, it's the optimal thing to do

what's wrong with peeing while sitting down?

>he doesn't pee while sitting down
Subhuman tier

I always ore sitting down when I'm drunk. It's comfy.

I only pee standing when I really need to pee or I'm in a hurry.

Otherwise I sit and try to shit while I'm at it.

>Why do men in this country pee while sitted?

I like it when the backsplash tickles my anus

Germans always do wrong all the time but this is right. haven't you cleaned toilet?

A friend once casually brought up the fact he pees sitting down in a side-party in a kitchen.
Two grills present and I promptly advised him to never bring this up in public again.

german shit shelfs cause pee to splash everywhere when not sitting down

Because they all have phimosis and don't want to spray their piss all over the toilet

Sitting down while peeing allows the superior Aryan penis to simultaneously fish for jew gold in the bowl.

Maximum efficiency.

Hot

I do it as an excuse to stop working longer

Fair point.
But I ask you, which came first?
Sitting like a grill or shitting on a shelf?

Is it true that you work an inhuman amount of hours per week there in Japan?

germans were probably autistically thinking about how they could examine their feces way before they thought of sitting like a grill to pee

When Islam finally takes over will German ''people'' finally be able to admit that the holohoax didn't kill 6 bazillion jews without being sent to prison for exercising their free speech ? Wait until 2040 to find out !

Depends on the job

8 40hr days a week, I heard

In the interest of full disclosure, I always check my results.

exactly true. feminism made women into work that is dreadful for men. that's fucking hilarious.