Islam board

Such a great religion. Love it. How do you feel about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-p7xkSRtWE
video.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/13850106_1083400898412916_1841813498_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=48f6b521f52255a1dd8cacdb3906f8af&oe=57940B65
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I r8 b8 1/10

Well I like it.

They're absolutely delusional. They still literally believe in black magic, because it's mentioned in the Qur'an

youtube.com/watch?v=J-p7xkSRtWE

Just read the comments.

ISLAM IS GOOD

What do you understand under black magic?

It doesn't exist

A religion that protects itself at the expense of its followers. Shit-tier religion, worshiping power for its own sake rather than on the grounds of its moral supremacy. Also, Allah is derived from the dark and chaotic elements of ancient Sumerian paganism, specifically the moon gods of these traditions hence the crescent symbolism and the use of a lunar calendar by Muslims. This is why Islam is not a peaceful religion and never will be. It is also why Islam will not experience a peace-oriented reformation; the source material for Islam's warlike nature has been consistently followed and respected by Muslims, so they see no need for a reformation.

Just remove religions.

>How do you feel about it?

pic related

Harry Potter is fiction but "magic" always existed and still does.

If they'd mind their business and stop killing innocent people they disagree with. Sure.

The world hates Islam because of the evils it has been charged with committing. Killing indiscriminately for the sake of a hate filled doctrine.

Muslims don't kill. Jews do.

No buddy. This is what exist, and this is what Muslims who truely believes in the Qu'ran and everything it says a 100%, this is what it causes in the end.

>Kabul earlier today
video.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/13850106_1083400898412916_1841813498_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=48f6b521f52255a1dd8cacdb3906f8af&oe=57940B65

Not to mentioned how you actually have a passage saying Christians and Jews will never be satificed with you. How the fuck are we suppose to live together?

salem aleikum mein Bruder

the religion does not follow modern times

Far-right white people have more blood on their hands in the western world than radical Islam, so I don't really give a fuck.

nice, didn't have that one

thx romanbro

not anymore tho, are you gonna start with the white guilt again?

k then

No, far right have more blood on their hands in the US of A. It's the opposite that is true in Europe

also
>""""far"""" right

Judaism 2.0, really cool!

Oh fuck off. Your Khazar religion isn't related to Islam.

No seriously. You know it, I know it. Muslims will never fully integrate into our sociaties. You will always try to do what Allah has commanded you to do.

What? Muhammad stole his whole thing off the Jews lmbo.

I hate this fucking Religion, i wish all Muslims would die. We would gain instantly World wide Peace and Prosperity.

Yes, from the Antique Pharisees which has 0 to do with your Khazar cabal religion.

>jews drop the marxism if we get too pro-islam

i feel like taking the bait

What's "your"? I'm a Syrian ex-Muslim lol.

why not, 4 easily interchangeable slave wives

Er's guter Junge.

Juden Trollschwuletten von Pi-Jews lulz.

Abgesehen davon war das sowieso nur ein Troll-Thread von mir.

I wonder how true and peaceful Muslims think about the use of violence by their Prophet?

Completely oblivious/willfully ignorant. If faced by it they will keep on twisting and making excuses.

Three scenarios:

a) They realize what a shitty religion is and leave it. (punishable by death + lifelong indoctrination so hard decision)

b) They fully embrace it and just not give a fuck. (bad, ISIS-tier)

c) Deny everything and stick their heads in the sand and wonder why the world hates them. (most common)

The world doesn't hate Muslims. That's jews.

Yeah, doesn't mean Muslims aren't fucked up. You don't want to live next to one, nor have more than 3% of them inside your country.

Love it. Because of Islam, I now work at Wendy's, have a 9 incher, and make 200k. God bless Allah.

That's good news.

Not like Jews, which are bad news.

0.25 hasanas have been deposited into your afterlife points