Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSVqLHghLpw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sN8oxRVxOtw
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36825037
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36850720
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36835966
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36869000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We have yet to execute Article 50. Then they will threaten us. Then they will get us. But we will also get a new beginning and they won't have any power here over us any more to do us arbitrary and petty revenge..Then we will light our new flaming liberty torch to find the way through the darkness ahead.

>France and Germany mock brits by saying UK will become unsafe without them
>After Brexit UK has been peaceful and France and Germany have gone through several attacks

Funny isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=xSVqLHghLpw

seems like UK is paying those terrorists

Nope, it's called common sense, proud of you Brit bastards

I have to go to Londonistan next month.

I'm scared.

ssshhh

you are on the list nigel.......

The eternal anglo strikes again!

don't laugh too soon

the tail backs to the dover ferry are caused by the french being cunts. expect this until we finally trigger it

The butthurt from liberals on the vote was hilarious

>C-Can we not just vote again?
>T-The vote shouldnt count since it was older people who swung it!
>W-What about the refugees?

Just wait, the UK will be attacked soon.

It's like a volcano thats a thousand years overdue

Isnt it Funny?

We've been under constant threat of attack for the last decade at least.
It's a fucking miracle our security services have managed to prevent a major attack.
It wont last forever.

Fucking idiot frog

By George, the plebs know! Shut it down!

What has changed since you left? Have you guys actually noticed something changing in your daily life?

DELETE THIS

wait a minute, the frog is right.

Im so sick and tired of britniggers thinking their shit dont stink after brexit you faggots still have millions of muslims you still have hate speech laws you still have rape gangs you're still a shit country fuck off

That would be funny, wouldn't it?

They havent formally left yet. It takes years to leave fully.

I DO DECLARE, OPERATIONS MUST CEASE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THE GENERAL PUBLIC KNOW!!

Tripps and kek will send a terrorist attack to britain

We're safe lads

Not for long...

happening in uk on monday

god bless

Its motherfuckers like you that mean that now we are stuck with horoscopes in every major daily print paper.

Can you please get a clue?

If repeating numbers massive terror attack in the UK all britcucks are killed

You'll be fucking ridiculous if ISIS attack your country soon Brits
Keep spaming this shit if you want ...

Safe again. We are kek's chosen children

lmao yellowstone

>Amerifats BTFO soon

Shut the fuck up you dumb nigger, their people took a stand and won. They have every right to bask in their glory. You should be admiring them and wanting the same thing for your country, not be acting like a butthurt faggot. Get your shit straight.

No dubs no habbenings

Digita and no attacks for the will of kek will protect us as he sees fit

Funny isn't it.

praise be to kek

THE NON ANGLOS KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN

BY GOD THEY'RE BECOMING SAPIENT

Kek protects his children!

Just for that imma reroll

No. The media is trying to monster every news item they can against Brexit with waves of mass hysteria and fear. But everything is pretty ok. Working as intended.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sN8oxRVxOtw

Britain won't kill in places where Muslims already rule.

Hahaha

OVSID

Bloody magnificent

Muslim attacks are gods punishment for supporting globalism.

When the fuck is britbongistan going to actually leave the EU?

Nobody has done anything. Article 50 or whatever has not been enacted. AFAIK nobody has plans on actually doing it. I fear this may be one of those bullshit situations where the government keeps delaying it and delaying it until people forget that they were supposed to leave in the first place, and then when people finally find out again, nobody gives a shit.

G O O D M O R N I N G
O
O
D

M
O
R
N
I
N
G

Correlation is not causation.

Attacks in Britain have always been infrequent and our rsponse to muslim terrorism (burn civil liberties! please Tony, ID cards and internet monitoring oh yes!) is outright shameful given how well we handled the IRA.

t. Leave voter.

Together in Britain we have lit a flame that the ages shall not extinguish. Guard that sacred flame, my brother Blackshirts, until it illuminates Britain and lights again the paths of mankind.

QUIET DOWN YOU BLUBBERING BASTARD, SOMEONE WILL HEAR YOU

My holiday to Spain cost a little more than usual (Got euros literally the day after the vote like the fucking moron I am)

Other than that nothing.

Lots of butthurt remainers which are fucking hilarious, it was worth it for that alone.

>After Brexit UK has been peaceful and France and Germany have gone through several attacks
Well there was immediately a lot of hate crime after the Brexit vote, by racist retards who think we know have a right to kick all the immigrants out, which isn't how it is at all.

But I imagine once we really start the process of leaving, and tighten the border control, there's a chance things could kick off then.

Don't those hate crimes also correlate to major terrorist attacks in Europe?

Some assholes are just being complete cunts, but to suggest the increase is all because of brexit ignores a lot of other factors.

>To suggest the increase is all because of brexit ignores a lot of other factors.
Do you really think so?

>Hate incidents following EU poll creating 'real fear' in communities
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36825037

>Woman says London racist attack was linked to Brexit vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36850720

>Met Police deputy chief links Brexit vote to hate crime rise
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36835966

>Hate crime 'still far too high' post-Brexit - police
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36869000

Say what you want about the BBC and the media skewing the narrative, there's a lot of this being reported.

FUNNY
>ISN'T
>IT

You'll be fine Paddy, just stay in the Muz areas, they won't bomb themselves. Maybe.

Apart from the cucks and liberals crying non stop, nothing has really changed. But I definitely feel lighter since the German chain has been removed from my neck.

Let's hope May runs this country with an iron fist and actually makes a difference.

I hope you're the next to leave, please.

>One of the most multicultural countries on the planet
>lecturing his father
>mfw