Mossad photographer Richard Gutjahr was pre-positioned in both Nice AND Munich! Talk about chutzpah… (Editor’s...

Mossad photographer Richard Gutjahr was pre-positioned in both Nice AND Munich! Talk about chutzpah… (Editor’s note: Shortly after this article was posted, Richard Gutjahr’s tweets, including the one shown above on the right, were deleted both from his Twitter feed and from the RT article.)

veteranstoday.com/2016/07/22/nice-munich/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=Richard Gutjahr&src=tyah
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

why is no one talking about this

Yeah I remember that interview of his when he shot that Nice video: "Yo I was watching that white truck. That looked suspicious so I filmed it." LULZ.

Also just happened to be in Kairo when Arabellion broke out.

If this thread gets deleted please make a new one anons. I don't have all day bumping.

Bumping

Is he related to Lucky Larry?

Don't let this slide

He probably just has a really good nose for the news.

Huh? What are you faggots even talking about? Of course it was us, it's IQ 70 tier obvious

Same for Paris, Brussles and Orlando. Are you goyim fucking stupid or something? We're trying to get Trump elected and arabs universally lynched, don't fuck this up ffs

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=Richard Gutjahr&src=tyah

btw the first eyewitness that CNN interviewed was some woman from Germany named (((Lynn Stein))). She had almost zero accent.

bump

bump

TOP KEK

honestly at this point i really dont care if this is true

i just want islam eradicated

please stop pushing marxism though :(

slid all day zzz

thats deep, man.

>Israel pushes useful idiots to attack us and even attacking us directly
>We should fight their wars for them anyway
user.

man

i just hate islam

Oh wow real conspiracy here it's not just the summer and everyone's not just travelling around Europe. Don't jump to conclusions.

It isn't about liking or hating Islam
It is a reprehensible religion but that doesn't justify bleeding the American public dry both of blood and our coffers in another nation's holy war

If you truly hate Islam that much get a bunch of like minded people form a.militia and fly to Syria and fight them.
But don't try and vote to bring our nation into warfare against our own interest.

Jews did it.