Why did liberals get so upset over this?

Why did liberals get so upset over this?

Because Jimmy treated Trump like a human, which makes it harder to push the narrative that Donald Trump is a heartless, wicked, gelatinous mass of pure evil who cares only for money and power.

go cry about it somewhere else. The only one upset here is you

REEEEE HOW DARE YOU "HUMANIZE" A HUMAN?!?!?!

I EXPECTED HARD-HITTING POLITICAL QUESTIONS FROM A RESPECTED JOURNALIST LIKE JAMES FALLON

GROMP BTFO

It was a masterful play by Trump desu. Love him or hate him but you can't deny that he rewrote the playbook for future presidential elections.

DUDE WIBEWULS LMAO

Normies hate animu.

Because it took away one of the very few """""jokes""""" that libcucks had about Trump, about not having real hair

wtf, I like Jimmy Fallon now

It really was this, they didn't even mention it since then

trump actually has the most joke and meme material in politics

BECAUSE HE HUMANIZED A DANGEROUS MAN!

LITERALLY

normies and plebs love anime.

>literally everyone is hitler

>why is humanizing hitler so bad?

we dont expect you to understand Sup Forums

we get it, you like dudes

because it humanizes the drumpf

yucky!

>bringing up shitlibs crying about Fallon rubbing Trump's hair
>posts this image

this really polishes my peanuts

Why don't you go ask a liberal or read an article about this, instead of asking a board full of people who don't identify as liberals?

Do you just want to hear your own thoughts parroted back at you? Get a journal, dude.

Wow, I'm not the biggest fan of Trump but that picture is too cute not to save. Thanks for posting it.

Man, you guys are really proud of this image

Is that string of text what hit the nail on the head and BTFO Sup Forums in your eyes? Is it so articulate that you can just drop the image in a thread without needing to make any kind of argument?

What is "crying" supposed to mean? Having a bad opinion about something? You're doing it too

I like how you didn't think normies was a strong enough word so you had to toss in "and plebs" just to show how insecure you are.

Post your top ten films right fucking now.

Calm down, it's 1 or 2 mentally ill fags.

Because Hurmpf is literally Hitler and you wouldn't humanize Hitler, would you goy?

Someone made this with a straight face

this is the new face of Sup Forums

I dismissed it as "banter" the first 400 times

Because it presented a lovable buffoon for the lovable buffoon that he is not the hitlerite fascist that the left wants to portray him to be.

Most liberals don't care.

Crazy liberals live in a world where you are either 100% with them or you are the enemy. You fall in line or you die.

>that shitty tumblr art style

you're on a film board trying to validate your taste in cartoons. You're the insecure one. Sup Forums is a great board for people with similar interests, try it out!