Give me one good reason that Mr Bean Animated Series isnt the most patrician kino of all time

Give me one good reason that Mr Bean Animated Series isnt the most patrician kino of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mr._Bean_episodes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I-I can't senpai. It's truly kino, I like the episode that revealed that Mr Bean was in fact an alien and not an Autistic manchild

Desu I wonder if it's canon to the live action.

THE BEST TIMELINE

claimed

*screams inaudible gibbirish*
*rips off clothing and starts burning body hair*
*KINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
*throws glass bottles at the windows*
KINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*grabs onto ceiling fan and tears it down from the ceiling*
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEAJDFEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsldegtikahergioujsfoga;drfg
GHa
fg
adfrgha
drhd
*hyperventillating*
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII- *breathes in* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>That idol episode
Absolute kino

You seem to be a little bit upset there, friendo

Too much Irma, not enough Teddy

>even Mr Bean has a girlfriend

why was he so mean to her bros ;_;

I can't believe there are only like 10 original episodes.

When I was a kid I thought there was like a hundred.

Most can only hope to have it as good as Mr. Bean. I wish I could treat an inanimate object from my childhood like a real person well beyond my adolescence. That and he apparently doesn't have to worry about work as he can freely travel the world and get up to all kinds of stupid shit.

My God, does James McAvoy have acting range

This post is not kino.
I'd say it's even below flick.

The real show was better.

He works at a museum.

I don't believe you.

I stand corrected, there were 15

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mr._Bean_episodes

Bean is kino, but Black Adder is the true Atkinson kino. Hes wasted if hes not allowed to talk.

Live action was much better

>he doesn't interpret every one of Atkinson's grunts and mutterings into fully coherent complex dialogue

this show is not for brainlets like yourself

This. Mr Bean reflects the nietzchean Übermensch but not everyone notices it.

Probably because Mr.Bean fucking sucks and isn't hilarious whatsoever.

Lmao

Because you're a worthless Reddit kinotard and your opinion is automatically total shit

/thread