Mom teaches me how to make tacos with hand-made tortillas

>mom teaches me how to make tacos with hand-made tortillas
>dad gets all angry and calls me a fag

Why would he want you not to have a skill? Gender stereotypes? What a loser. Being able to cook is a skill that can land you a job and also gets you pussy.

id beat my dad if he did this shit

does your dad think of celebrity chefs as fags?

Mexican masculinity

what about chefs in general, as most chefs are male. this is probably the case in mexico too.

Majority of mexicans who make tacos here are old mexican men. I'm guessing it is true in mexico so does he think they are all fags also?

fag

i dont think he said that to me because he thinks men who cook are fags, but because he thinks im gay and the fact that i cooked reinforces his idea

>he thinks im gay
well, are you?

Fag

Cook a tortilla and mix in some of your cum with the ingredients, then feed it to your dad and call him a fag when he eats your cum tortilla.

i dont know

welp theres your answer

My dad thought I was gay because I never brought any girls over.
I never brought any girls over because all of my girlfriends in highschool were Mexicans and he hates Mexicans, so I never brought them over when he was around

Become an American and then shoot up a school.

did you ever tell him? also would he rather you be gay or date a mexican?

I didn't know he thought I was gay until my freshman year of college when my (white) girlfriend came with me for Thanksgiving break
When she wasn't around, he told me he used to think I was gay and I told him why I never introduced him to any girlfriends
He didn't say anything about that though, so I don't know

The root cause is still the same

Who is this?

LeBron

If you don't know then that means you're gay.

no im not, i would never have any romantic relationship with another man

>specifying romantic
hmmmm

>Become an American and then shoot up a school.
His father will then publicly disown him and said he did it because he was a closeted fag.

Would you fuck boipusi if he wore a skirt tho?

Maricon

What is a taco like? We don't have them here it's all Indian food.

>I'm the best cook in my family because I spent all my free time in the kitchen and watching some NY jews cook videos on youtube
>bring girls and fuck them in my room all the time when my parents are in home just to give them the message that I'm no fag
>closet bisexual anyways, sucked dick for the first time a couple of months ago
why the fuck do I have to be this fucking stereotypical? It almost falls into a fucked up ironic comedy sketch

maybe he felt bad test the waters and bring a mexican girl over now

I knew a mexican guy who once casually let his sister trim his eyebrows while he played a video game, and his dad went absolutely apeshit when he saw it

lol fag

maybe, if they were cute enough
it tastes really good

It tastes like pussy

You're gay dude. Lucky your country is ruled by drug cartels and not religion

What was sucking dick like?

then you are no better than him

messy but exiting anyways, felt like the first time I ate pussy but gayer and funnier

ehhh putoooo!

in that case i would be bi

Is it similar to eating ribs?

Yeah, same here. I like girls and cute Bois that dress and act feminine but burly men don't excite me at all. No shame in that

Nah, there's in fact a common phrase in Mexico that says the best taco cook,what we call a taquero, should be cojelón, meaning he should be a player getting lots of pussy. It's something about handling meat with tenderness and gusto.

OP is just probably effeminate or something.

Tacos are great. Get some steak or shredded chicken tacos friendo. Mexican food is god tier

>there's in fact a common phrase in Mexico that says the best taco cook,what we call a taquero, should be cojelón,
That phrase doesn't exist, stop making up shit. Kill yourself.

I'm still with the white girl I mentioned and don't plan on breaking up with her

im not effeminate is just i havent had any girlfriend

that's really gay tbqh

why? get yourself a nice mexican house wife

Because I love this girl desu

Gay

Go fuck yourself, you're a damn kid with no real life experience, go fucking live a little and then come tell me about my country, I'm tired of your puñetero child antics

Your dad is a sexist, report him to Californian gender equality commitee