This is literally the greatest film of all time

This is literally the greatest film of all time.

Never saw it.

dropped it 10 minutes in

It's not even a flick

You should probably get on that, senpai

>This is literally the greatest film of all time.

Did you not watch the series beforehand?

Sup Forums made me sit through the entire trash pile that is Evangelion the anime series just so I would be able to understand what's going to see the movie which was supposed to be """the best movie experience ever created"""""" but guess what? the movie was total shit fuck you teevee

>Im a sesnsible fruitcake who gets triggered by a mere sentence.

>makes no sense without the context of the series
>everybody ends up miserable lending no catharsis to anything
>turns the introspective Intrumentality of 25+26 into a michael bay apocalypse
>single-handedly solidified the 'religious imagery means nothing' meme

'no.'

> This is literally the greatest film of all time.
Mind you this is a fine statement as these people only watch game of thrones, the walking dead, capeshit movies and flavor of the week horror/action trash like it follows and john wick fury road

>Im a sesnsible fruitcake who gets triggered by a mere sentence.

>Proving the point
LMAO
M
A
O

i hop u recovr soon

VERY true. this is what OP is looking for with his bait. of course that piece of shit can barely be called a film, with all the Sup Forumsedditors that come here people think he is being serious lol. :)

Sure, if you're 16.

Agree

You believe that after 130 years of cinema a cartoon is the greatest film out there?

I KNOW I KNOW I LET YOU DOWN

Learn the difference between accessibility and quality

Anno even admitted the whole thing is a psychotic brealdown captured through art. It is an insight into the mind of the artist, the show itself means nothing.

Yes.

>Art is art
Wow who knew

NGE is like the most faggot shit you can watch. It will never even come close to anything you would consider art. It's not even a flick, just a waste of time just like bvs. Something I consider I wasted my time after watching it.

Not even in the top 10 anime fims, and not as good as the TV ending.