Are you looking forward to the future of Europe?

Are you looking forward to the future of Europe?

Link to the pew report, pls?

Yes.

t. future retiree in the Balkans

Beto, is it true that the Cartel are after you?

not really no

THE BEST TIMELINE.

kek is this what Sup Forumstards beleibe

If shit really hits the fan we can just migrate east, gather morale and get uncucked than slaughter our way to the west while playing russian techno on full blast. Seems better than some 9-5 office job imo

Isn't these stats based on if the immigration continues for a shit load more years while the countries having the same policies? Here's it's already declining fast as fuck with parties becoming more and more anti immigration. The immigration pressure has also been lowered compared to previous years. Either way I'm going to retire in a warm country like Spain or Portugal.

Are you an actual German?

Why wouldn't european countries with population problems try to attract europeans descendants that live elsewhere instead of importing muslims and blacks?

Nah I'm actually a double agent for KARA BOGA here to foil your plan, evil wh*toid

Here is with zero migration

Because that would be racist and being a racist is the worst thing you can be.

Plus, as we know all these Muslims we invite are engineers, scientists and teachers.

>zero muslim migration

If only

Ooooo, you little bugger

Here is the medium scenario, if you cut off refugees but still allow normal migration. Either way you're getting MUSLIM'd hard.

STOP MOCKING US REEEEEEEEEEEE

I honestly get panic attacks when I see this shit. This is the most likely outcome unless against the odds the Swedish Democrats wins the election next year and kicks a shit tone of them out.

I think a reaction against this will happen before those sorts of figures become a reality.

wh*Toids there is nothing you can do

Hahahaha you said "wh*Toids*

WTF.

with the white man falling and getting more and more MUSLIMD by the day,im looking forward to it.
last conquest it was only al andalus,next time it will be all of europe

E*rope is dying praise Allah

Your Muslim population is most likely than not increasing as well

I
DO
NOT
THIS
MAP
VERY
MUCH

And that's a good thing
Mashallah

what's wrong pekkahmed?

Lapland is cut off.

The no and medium migration scenarios are the only realistic ones. The high migration scenario assumes that we consistently import refugees like we did between 2014-2016. Thats not gonna happen though, because the public would quite literally burn down the Reichstag.

thhankfully islamic countries never colonized in the western hemisphere

west is best

this is gonna be fun

noice
DELETE THIS

Suriname - 15.2%
Guyana - 6.4%
Trinidad and Tobago - 5.9%
Canada - 2.1%
St. Vincent and the Grenadines - 1.5%
British Virgin Islands - 1.2%
Bermuda - 1.1%
Argentina - 1.0%
Barbados - 1.0%
French Guiana - 0.9%
United States - 0.9%
Panama - 0.7%
Antigua and Barbuda - 0.6%
Cayman Islands - 0.4%
Guadeloupe - 0.4%
Anguilla - 0.3%
Falkland Islands (Malvinas) - 0.3%
Grenada - 0.3%
St. Kitts and Nevis - 0.3%
Venezuela - 0.3%
Aruba - 0.2%
Caribbean Netherlands - 0.2%
Curacao - 0.2%
Martinique - 0.2%
Sint Maarten - 0.2%
St. Pierre and Miquelon - 0.2%
Bahamas - 0.1%
Belize - 0.1%
Dominica - 0.1%
Honduras - 0.1%
St. Lucia - 0.1%
U.S. Virgin Islands - 0.1%

Yes
t. asian

why are you even getting muslim'd?
this. one of the few good things about living here is no muslim immigration or no muslims nearby for that matter.

How will Europeans prepare for the inevitable scenario when European Muslims women are looking to date?