Who was in the wrong here?

her for dressing like a slut

You for masturbating to it.

Her for asking for it. Also for walking around that late at night alone.

That totally did not give me an erection

The beating was a bit much. It felt like he did not have confidence that the actress would be able to sell how much she was hurt without it.

she was, the man had to ruin his suit on that dirty floor.

guilty

Him for choosing ass over pussy

Stupid faggot

CLASSIC CASE OF ASKING FOR IT 2BH

THAT KICK TO THE FACE AFTERWARDS WAS SOMETHIN ELSE

Her for not putting up more of a fight. How did she expect him to stay hard?

truly the icing on the cake

>Who was in the wrong here?

my penis

When you can see a guy in the background and he just turns and leaves. Kino.

She was blatantly asking for it.

Every member of the audience for not leaving the room.

imagine the guy doing the sound mixing in this scene

This thread is making me sick

Has anyone here ever known a victim of rape? It fucks you up for life, real talk

sex is never as good, right?

I know you're making an edgy joke but kinda, yeah. Some victims can never truly enjoy sex again. It's a really sickening thing to do to someone. If you've ever had a loving relationship with your mother or sister you should understand how vile it is to do that to any woman.

Just a woman? Wow, you're fucked up. I suppose it would be okay if it were a man? You're a sick rape apologist.

sexist pig

>Some victims can never truly enjoy sex again

And some develop a massive rape fetish.

t. dated a rape victim

I feel the same way about raping men too, but this thread is about raping women

No. It's about a fictitious scene from a movie. YOU made it about raping women. You're a sick fuck.

This comment is nonsensical

because he's a man?
get out bigot

ya but shes hot, and its fake. so theres that.

It's kinda nonsensical to come in here to "educate" everyone that rape is bad. Other user is right, this is a fictional scene from a movie, not a real rape of a real person

Your comment is nonsensical, you rapist

Yeah but the whole thread was literally just the same ""joke"" saying she was asking for it. Not even a joke, like something an edgy 17 year old would say.

I can appreciate a good rape joke as much as the next guy but there's literally no thought put into a comment like that. It's just kind of depressing. Also this movie is really sad and rape bums me out so I felt like commenting.

>raping starts
>get hard
>smashes her face into the ground
>get soft

>having sex when you dont want to is sooo bad

please

See this comment is actually funny. Everything else ITT is just lame

You sure are annoying. No wonder you got raped.

Guilty as charged, user.

>gets off to rape but not to pure physical abuse

beating women is cinéma

>raping starts
>get hard
>smashes her face into the ground
>get harder

>being this gay
that and the kick were the best part, numale

why did they make a cartoon guy run in and out in the background? did they just think of having a witness to that after the edit?

LOL You're triggered as fuck get raped faggot

There is nothing wrong with anal, user.

>hate women
>still don't like them getting hurt
I've failed you guys.

she was asking for it

to show how people are cowards. i know if i saw that shit id prob walk away and call the cops. im too small/beta to fight him.

yeah i know that's the reason, but the guy was computer generated if i remember seeing in the theater, it was strange. i wonder if his inclusion was an afterthought

If you're right, it must have been. If they'd had the idea on-set, they could've used any random crew member for the shot

He busted a nut. she schlicked to memories of being brutally dominated and ravished by an alpha male, so no-one was in the wrong wrong and everyone had a good time.

post more pics of monica

humm looking at the scene, looks like a real guy.
for some reason when i saw it in the theaters, the guy moved so fucking strange i didn't think he was

WOOD RAPE TBQHWY

Honestly it's just sex when you don't feel like it. Women are such a meme.

>I HAVE A HEADACHE TONIGHT

UR GONNA HAVE WORSE THAN THAT BITCH!

Monica for being such a superior being.

>as the next guy

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Such a shame it was so graphic, hard film to recommend to people. Much better than Enter The Void and Love, should have done another cut without that scene and used a tracking shot of the woman who sees it under the bridge

her for not squirting while being raped

>real talk

>no webm of the scene

The director for having a guy he's established is gay rape a woman. What was the point of making him "gay"?

I don't think he was gay or straight, I think he was just an all-around degenerate. There are plenty of gays who would never set foot in a nightclub like "The Rectum." The guy was a sleaze

It's pretty hypocritical to associate sleazy pleasures with being a rapist when his whole thing is extremity, though. I mean, Noe is clearly a druggy hedonist by average standards.

>not posting the webm

What a slut. She's still positioning herself for more