Hollywood unironically hates this loving, gentle man

>hollywood unironically hates this loving, gentle man

What the fuck is their problem?

if that was a pitbull he would have been mauled right there

The only thing that gets me is he literally had his dogs euthanized because he definitely knew the Russians were going to fuck/rape/stab/shoot/eat them

If you like,I can stab you instead of him. I want to unironically stab that bitch nigger to death. Sadly he's been dead for a very long time. But, if you like, I can show you just how I feel about him, but only if you're ready and willing.

He dindu nuffin wrong

what an embarrassing post

So that's a no on the stabbing you to death while pretending you're Hitler?

Are you going to stab me with that post? It's pretty edgy.

>loving gentle man
>order the invasion of most european countries
>his armies proceeded to commit war crimes in all of them

these people vote. think about that for a second

>this is what the good-goy actually believe

I day dream sometime that I'm stabbing Hitler in his eyeball with my dagger. I envision him screaming in agony, begging for his life in Kraut speak, as I plunge the knife an inch and a half, then a bit more as I burst his ocular cherry much like a big black Johnson plunging into the fresh belly of a supple young lass.

ok

Shut up, punk.

I want to make a movie, at least in my dreams I already have, but I want to make a movie called Six thousand ways to kill Hitler. It'll involve Hitler in a realm of repitive tortures and horrors. One day he's skewered on a pike, another, he's thrown into an ocean of acid, and in another, he has a hot fire shoved into his ear and through his skull, Even another, he gets scorpion venom injected into his eyes and they grow and grow and grow, as he screams in agony. What a film that'll be.

Delicious, yes?

Look at this gentle soul, Hollywood HATES this!

>implying any of the two things you said have anything to do with being a loving and gentle person

>Blondie

>go to war against every country in Europe
>lose
>'the Jews did this'

why did he have to die brahs?

Pretty violent and intolerant of you.

they should show a video of him kicking the dog and fucking with it while it's eating.

then everyone will love him.

fucking cringe

I remember reading an article of how they'd chase down little children and stomp them to death. Some kids hid in shit wells. I want to skin Hitler alive, and slather his exposed bleeding pulsing flesh with venom and salt. I want to hear him scream. I would take great joy in this. I want to kill both him, and his whore wife, slowly. I want to boil them alive in a gallon of lard. Not enough to kill them outright, just enough to fry the surface layers of their flesh, turning it crispy black as they shit themselves. That would be an awesome movie don't you think? I'd pay good money to watch that film.

Oh no, you don't know what that word means. Those people he murdered understood horribly what that word meant. You're just some idiot sitting at home pretending that waste of flesh was anything more than a shit that was allowed the sun longer than he should have.

You're safe son.

Hey OP go make like an Adolf and go blow your brains out in the basement.

>n word
Pot, kettle.

Isn't there quite a bit of evidence now that suggests he didn't shoot himself, but instead escaped to South America?

I don't want to imagine.

he could have been your friend

>Believing Soviet proganada published days before they even reached the bunker
I shiggy diggy doo

I'm not actually sure I've always thought about it as crazy theory. There definitely were escapees like mengle but I don't know about Hitler. Any noticeable sources on that? I'm willing to do some reading.

Nothing to see here, don't start looking in Argentina and unexplored landmasses nearby.

>tfw his dream of a better world is gone forever

I don't like this aesthetic, it lacks the völkisch touch

>tfw actually wanting to make your country a better place to live will always be considered evil now

>many of the buildings would have been designed personally by hitler himself had the war been won
Its... Perfect.

>his armies proceeded to commit war crimes in all of them
Every single army commits war crimes during war time you naive fuck

And?
I don't see people trying to claim that Churchill was a nice and loving person

>le everyone is bad therefore it doesn't matter

*tips*

>I can show ya kid, but only if you're, heh, ready and willing

ask me how I know you're from reddit.

t. shlomo goldstein

>literally taking OP's jest seriously
How does it feel to be so stupid?

I don't know, you are the one replying to shitposts on Sup Forums

>le smug frog

You should go back there too.

Just leave this place.

>I am le ebin white nationalist and love the guy who got 60 million white people killed and violated the sovereignty of almost every white nation

now watch their Sup Forums programming shortcircuit

>who got 60 million white people killed
I don't get this logic. The people that support him also support the reason for why they had to go.
Oh no, he killed some commies and Anglo kike puppets, I guess?

based Sup Forums Sup Forums friendship

I'll take Nazi Europe of Islamic Europe.

>reading an article
>believing (((their))) lies